Gosh darn it, I wish I owned Kid Icarus 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!
It sucks that I missed it when it came out in 1992. I'd totally buy it if I could find a new copy now, or they rereleased it!

I've played through the original Kid Icarus multiple times, and still love it.

I hate this new 3DS one, since it appears to have nothing what-so-ever to do with Kid Icarus, meaning either it sells well, and they make sequels to it that have nothing to do with Kid Icarus. Or it bombs (I'm sure not getting it) and they decide that we don't want sequels to Kid Icarus.

Grrr..

Man, I remember being SOOOOOOOOOO excited back when we thought Nintendo was releasing a real current gen system, and there were (fake?) screen shots out there from a Kid Icarus game in development that looked gorgeous and better than Xbox 360 quality... and then instead we got an edutainment rerelease of the Gamecube. Wiiiiii!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I wish I had two dicks.[/QUOTE]

If you want two dicks, you can always listen to Cheapy and Wombat on the podcast. Oh!

[quote name='eastshore4']If you want two dicks, you can always listen to Cheapy and Wombat on the podcast. Oh![/QUOTE]

I believe that gets an "OH SNAP!"

Okay, this is officially a really lame response (I mean the whole thread). What happened to this being a game forum? No one wants to talk about...oh, I don't know, Kid Icarus?

[quote name='Wolfpup']Okay, this is officially a really lame response (I mean the whole thread). What happened to this being a game forum? No one wants to talk about...oh, I don't know, Kid Icarus?[/QUOTE]

image.php

[quote name='Wolfpup']Okay, this is officially a really lame response (I mean the whole thread). What happened to this being a game forum? No one wants to talk about...oh, I don't know, Kid Icarus?[/QUOTE]

You werent talking about it though. You were bitching about wanting the game, someone shows you can have it and your only response is you want it new. Thats not a conversation.

Did you even bother reading what you wrote? Its all closed ended comments and nothing else.

And the reason you missed it in 1992 is because you were probablly still in diapers at the time judging by your original post.

Wow, you suck. First of all, you haven't even played the game the thread is about, so what's there to say. The original Kid Icarus is overrated as hell. I don't know anyone who got past the first few levels as a kid, without using the password (icarus fights medusa angels! can't believe I remember that.)

Also, I offered a solution for the problem that the very thread title is about. Apparently it's not good enough because you fetishize on new copies. You'll never find a new copy for less than a couple hundred.

Meanwhile, there are used copies on amazon for $10. $10!! Newsflash: used copies play exactly the same as new ones. Here's another link for your lazy ass:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1286288756&sr=8-2&condition=used

Oh, I know, it'll soil your precious gameboy's pin connector with it's oxidation from some other dirty game boy and possibly give your game boy a game system STD, but don't worry, you'll still get to see the game in all its glory.

Well, what are you going to do? NEVER play the game for your entire life because you can't find a plastic cartridge sealed in cellophane and cardboard? And all that despite the fact that you really really want to play it?

:whee:

No ninja dog, you suck. Assholes like you and others on this thread are why it's not worth bothering with this site half the time.

[quote name='Wolfpup']No ninja dog, you suck. Assholes like you and others on this thread are why it's not worth bothering with this site half the time.[/QUOTE]

I offered solutions to your problem and now i'm getting bitched out in return. Who's ruining the site? :lol:

also, you make like 10 threads a day bitching about problems that have solutions/explanations. try to stop spamming plz

Whatever. Since apparently no one actually likes or wants to talk about the series, I'm closing the thread. I for one happen to be a huge fan of the original, and have played through it multiple times. Probably not as good as Metroid (though better than many of the latter games), but it's still a classic. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back