Videogames Live: Level 2 Blu-Ray/DVD $14.99 @ Amazon & BestBuy!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
15666_large.jpg

Videogames Live: Level 2 Blu-Ray/DVD at Amazon and BestBuy $14.99

Videogames Live: Level 1 CD at Amazon $13.99 or $9.49 for MP3

The Videogames Live: Level 2 concert Blu-Ray contains the following performances:

• Classic Arcade Medley
  • Dragon's Lair
  • Tetris
  • Halo
  • Civilization IV
  • StarCraft II
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Advent Rising
  • Guitar Hero (Aerosmith's Sweet Emotion)
  • World of Warcraft
  • Chrono Cross
  • Mass Effect
  • Megaman
  • Myst
  • Zelda
  • Super Mario Brothers
  • God of War
  • Castlevania

Blu-Ray.com review

[youtube]_1hA7Gj3lg8[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a chance to see this when I went to this year's E3. I had a hell of an amazing time! The air was so electrifying, and they even took requests from the crowd (for which I kept shouting, "Sonic the Hedgehog!" until Tommy finally complied by covering Green Hill Zone and the Water Danger tune). I highly recommend buying this, and to make certain to go see the show if it ever shows up near where you live. :D

Amazon's price drop is probably a match to the Best Buy price, since I know Amazon had this at $23.99 mid-week last week when Blu-Ray.com reviewed it.

Quick question: Can you rip the music from the DVD to mp3? Or does one need to purchase the Audio CD for that? I find it kinda funny that with what is essentially a concert DVD that it doesn't come with the audio mp3/cd.

Yeah I saw this during this years E3 as well. I was extremely disappointed with the Mjolnir Mix of the Halo theme (they didn't play ANY of the cool solos!), but other than that, it was fantastic. Their guest pianist was AMAZING. I've never seen someone play the piano so damn fast lol.

[quote name='Frankski']Quick question: Can you rip the music from the DVD to mp3? Or does one need to purchase the Audio CD for that? I find it kinda funny that with what is essentially a concert DVD that it doesn't come with the audio mp3/cd.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes concert DVDs and Blu-Rays come with CDs, but it's by no means the standard. And no, this doesn't have the CD, but it does have the DVD, which is nice.

Since I didn't get out of the house to go to Best Buy, I went ahead and tossed this in w/ my last minute Blurays-of-this-week mega order on Amazon. Thanks, OP.

For those looking for this at Best Buy, good luck. It's just thrown in with the other music. My BB in south St. Louis County only got 2 copies of it in stock. Also you'll want to get it this week as it's stickered at $23.99.

Thanks OP just ordered. Its going to be in Chicago in two weeks but im going to Dane Cook the week after and I cant get the ok to get tickets for this also. So this will have to do till next year....

Just watched it an I was very impressed. The Mega Man, Castlevania, and Civilization IV parts were my favorite orchestral performances. There was a great Super Mario Bros. 1 & Super Mario World piano solo, too. I felt like some of the orchestral arrangements - Zelda, in particular - could have been more faithful to the game and peppier though. Still, I look forward to watching it again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back