CAGcast-Inspired Poll: Do You Pee in the Shower?

johnnypark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
57 (100%)
Title says it all. I'm intrigued by the division in the CAGcast thread - it seems 50/50 people either think it's disgusting or they do it all the time.

I say, if I have to pee before showering, I pee in the toilet. If I find myself having to pee after already getting in the shower, I don't get out of the shower just to pee. So yes, yes I do.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']Wasn't this one done about a year ago?[/QUOTE]

Probably, now that you mention it. Perhaps we can dig up the old thread and compare results, it'll be like a longitudinal study!

[quote name='niceguyshawne']Wasn't this one done about a year ago?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I think the thread got deleted though.

Yes, there was one way back when because I remember someone posted the comment of peeing on their stomach because it's warm.

Why wouldn't you pee in the shower? You get nasty all day long doing who knows what and then you wash it down the drain. What's it matter if you piss too?

pissing in the shower is not cool. You take a leak on the drain but there is a splatter effect and goes in many different areas of the shower (also may get on your legs or feet). The shower head washes it off but it's just water, not a piss cleaning liquid. The next person that goes in there also steps on the area you just pissed on. Although there is probably no harm being done, it's just not cool with me. There is a toilet there in the same room, I usually pee prior/after a shower.

I think 5 years is long enough for a new poll.

Also, I wonder how many people who said they've peed in the sink are being serious. My college roommate did it once just because he thought it would be funny, but I never understood the appeal.

I had a buddy who was too drunk to walk up the stairs to the bathroom so he peed in a cup over the sink in the kitchen. The story goes way south after that.

I have; used to regularly but for a while I've had to take a dump before jumping in so I unload all at once :cool:. I used to piss in the sink too when I was younger. My mom would complain about "someone's" bad aim in the bathroom. My bro would say it wasn't him, but I knew it was so I began using the sink. The bad aim continued so when I "came clean" :lol: I thought I'd get an apology for being blamed as the one with the bad aim but instead I got a verbal lashing from my mom :cry:

[quote name='Ed_']I used to piss in the sink too when I was younger. My mom would complain about "someone's" bad aim in the bathroom. My bro would say it wasn't him, but I knew it was so I began using the sink. The bad aim continued so when I "came clean" :lol: I thought I'd get an apology for being blamed as the one with the bad aim but instead I got a verbal lashing from my mom :cry:[/QUOTE]

This story should be featured in the next Wimpy Kid book.

[quote name='RandyTsai']i piss, poo, and eat breakfast in the shower[/QUOTE]

Do you also do the dishes? :lol:

Like every poll on this issue...if you're taking a hot shower, there's no problem with pissing in the drain

why waste a toilet flush???? you're in the shower....soap suds are going to flow off your body soon and probably take away some of those piss molecules or whatever...plus...the shower is hot

so yea, for the billionth time....I piss in the shower.

Now, when taking a bath.....heck nah. That water ain't movin'!

I live by myself, so you're damn right I piss in the shower. I never take baths and I clean the tub prob once/week anyway. If the water backs up in any way shape or form, I stop until I draino. If it's not going straight down the drain then yeah, it's gross. I also snot rocket like a NASA engineer in there too. I hate using Kleenex's

I don't do it so much anymore (I usually try to take a good shit before leaving for work which is when I take my shower) but when I was younger I would do it on occasion. The sink, not so much, although if I don't feel like using the toilet, I've done that as well.

My favorite though is when I used to live at my old house, we had a balcony. For whatever reason, it's fun seeing your piss drop levels below you.

While I have no problem with it, it would be a problem for me to take a little wee in the shower (not Wii).

You see, I typically take showers in the morning, and my body is in a routine that allows me to take a poo in the morning as well. As you know, if you have to do both a once, you have very little control over it. This works out well because we nasty Americans have yet to adopt the fancy Japanese toilets, and this is like my own way of doing the ass wash.

So, as you can tell, if I were to pee in the shower, I would be participating in the Cheapy families favorite past time, taking a doody in the shower. That is something I will pass on.

bread's done
Back