Transformers: War for Cybertron (360) $10 at Family Video.com

xenozfan2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just found it today. This is the used price, bust still way cheaper than amazon. I saw a lot of people that wanted this game for a black friday sale but this is as cheap as you will get. Since I am a new user I can't post a link, but go to the family video website and go to used games and it should be on the second page. Thanks for looking:bouncy:

[quote name='Cysquatch']yep its in the family video thread....[/QUOTE]
I can't find it even after searching. Still I thought it would help people who have never seen it like me.

[quote name='xenozfan2']I can't find it even after searching. Still I thought it would help people who have never seen it like me.[/QUOTE]

First thread on the second page for me.

I'll be first to say, the search function is a pain but if you actually payed attention and properly looked through the threads it can be found if it's there.

I was only trying to help. Me posting this is better than searching for that specific thread that dosen't have the name in the title.

Thanks op. Just ordered a copy. Anyone have any experience with them before? Do they come complete? What is the condition of their used games?

[quote name='dchrisd']Thanks OP. F all the search Nazi's. Never would have known about this deal otherwise.[/QUOTE]

At least someone agrees with me. Oh And I have ordered from them about 6 times. The only problem is that I only got manuals with 4 of them, but the games were in great shape.

[quote name='lunasicc']Thanks op. Just ordered a copy. Anyone have any experience with them before? Do they come complete? What is the condition of their used games?[/QUOTE]

they may, or may not come with a manual. ALL disc's have a sticker on the inner ring. all games come with the case. and i believe they are re-surfaced to look "like new" before they are sold

[quote name='dchrisd']Thanks OP. F all the search Nazi's. Never would have known about this deal otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, thanks :) I have been looking for a good deal on it for a while and I finally found a great deal.

Okay here is how you search.

1. Click on "Search" at the top of the page to the right of "New Posts"

2. Click on "Advanced Search" right below "Tag Search" in the pop up box.

3. In the new page that loads, Type ONE or TWO words in the "Search by Keyword" box in the upper left. I usually just use ONE word, this is a website, not the Library of Congress.

4. In the drop down box, select "Search Titles Only"

5. Click on "Search Now" Button in the bottom center.

I know I got mad skills and all, but doing that and using FAMILY and VIDEO gives me this post at the top of the list:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236568&highlight=Family+Video

I do realize that lots of people try to use the "search game prices, trade in values and more" box at the top of the page, but that would be FAIL in this case.

[quote name='GUNNM']nice thanks op was just gonna buy this game[/QUOTE]

Just glad I was able to help some people since this is my first post.

[quote name='loomis1975']Okay here is how you search.

1. Click on "Search" at the top of the page to the right of "New Posts"

2. Click on "Advanced Search" right below "Tag Search" in the pop up box.

3. In the new page that loads, Type ONE or TWO words in the "Search by Keyword" box in the upper left. I usually just use ONE word, this is a website, not the Library of Congress.

4. In the drop down box, select "Search Titles Only"

5. Click on "Search Now" Button in the bottom center.

I know I got mad skills and all, but doing that and using FAMILY and VIDEO gives me this post at the top of the list:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236568&highlight=Family+Video

I do realize that lots of people try to use the "search game prices, trade in values and more" box at the top of the page, but that would be FAIL in this case.[/QUOTE]

You missed the reason why I posted this. If someone was looking for transformers and searched for it they would not find the family video thread. That is why I posted this is for the people who don't know what family video is.

Hey, good looking out OP, I'm just seeing way too many people mention they searched for it and it didn't work out for them, so I thought I'd write a guide :0)

Oh and by the by, if you search for Transformers War for Cybertron and choose search entire posts, the family video post I mentioned is fifth or sixth on the list, just saying.

Thanks OP. I would have missed it since it wasn't in the title of the Family Video thread, and I don't regularly go into that one.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought about re-buying it but I didn't particularly like the game all that much. Still, for $10 you can't beat it.

[quote name='Max Spider X']Am I missing something here? Why can't we just go to familyvideo.com and search for the game?[/QUOTE]
Who says you cant?

[quote name='xplocvo']Thanks OP. I would have missed it since it wasn't in the title of the Family Video thread, and I don't regularly go into that one.[/QUOTE]
I agree, unless you check the family video thread alot, or are specifically searching for a deal on WFC you would never know about this.

There are talking about searching CAG. This deal is already listed in the FV thread, but unless you look there you wouldn't know Transformers was on sale since it's not in the title

[quote name='mcdaking84']jesus christ. CAG is the most uptight website on the interwebs[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding, Gamefaqs is worst!

Guess I missed it :(

Nevermind..found it. So does it come with the original case? I know it mentions that it doesnt have the manual.

[quote name='skiizim']Are you kidding, Gamefaqs is worst![/QUOTE]

I was at gamefaqs for a bit, and coming here you'd think it's like being under from the Mexican government coming to live in the US..legally of course. Well, way are going, illegally gets treated better :cry:

Given this such a good deal (including the $10 price on Singularity), it deserves it's own thread. If it didn't, I would have NOT seen this deal.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='e Skrilla']Guess I missed it :(

Nevermind..found it. So does it come with the original case? I know it mentions that it doesnt have the manual.[/QUOTE]

yes it comes with the original case.(at least all the games i ordered form them had one)

[quote name='xenozfan2']yes it comes with the original case.(at least all the games i ordered form them had one)[/QUOTE]

Ordered :) Thanks OP

i love goozex! I found out about CAG from there. Also I don't know why they are selling the game so cheap unless they are overstocked. Even some sports games cost more.

Add these titles to the $9.99 Price Point for used games. Remember used games from here DO NOT come with the manual, but they do come in the original box with artwork:

XBOX 360
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Mass Effect 2
Wolfenstein
Bioshock 2

[quote name='xenozfan2']You missed the reason why I posted this. If someone was looking for transformers and searched for it they would not find the family video thread. That is why I posted this is for the people who don't know what family video is.[/QUOTE]
Well, then maybe you should go into every OT thread and repost all the deals from all of them by themselves. It's nice that someone who missed out on seeing it in the FV thread weeks ago and really wanted it can be made aware of it. But it's kind of on them if they missed out on it.

I knew about this deal for weeks. Why? Because I like buying games I want for cheap, so I read the threads on this site. The information was there for anyone who wanted it. Their fault for not reading the FV thread.

bread's done
Back