CAGcast Black Friday Super Show of Savings 2010 - LIVE Friday 1AM-3AM EST

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-L=5838]15060[/IMG-L]

Show is over - You can download here.

We're going to be broadcasting LIVE from 1AM-3AM EST Thursday night/Friday morning. We'll be taking your calls on Black Friday shopping, general gaming, and anything else you want to talk about. There may even be a special guest or two!

Once the show goes live, you will be able to call in at (646) 652-2148. Just head right here on Thursday night/Friday Morning to listen in.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can stay up that late I'll try to remember to tune in.

Edit:
That's assuming I don't work Friday...still haven't found out for sure yet if I'm off or not. I hope I am so I can get in on some of those Amazon deals that will be coming up.

Set your dial to disappointment. It's not CheapyD, Wombat or Shipwreck fault; it's the bad callers and their stupid questions. You should really stream out questions in a chat room to rule out the bad ones. I forgot the dude who keep saying "um" every 2-5 seconds.

[quote name='fatbeer']Set your dial to disappointment. It's not CheapyD, Wombat or Shipwreck fault; it's the bad callers and their stupid questions. You should really stream out questions in a chat room to rule out the bad ones. I forgot the dude who keep saying "um" every 2-5 seconds.[/QUOTE]

That's part of the charm.

Tho it's Live, will it be recorded and hosted as an official CAGcast? I ask cause I'm gonna be at Walmart that night to snatch some $10 PS3 games. Going in at around 9pm, getting what I want, then playing the waiting game in the indoor McDonalds. Point is, I won't be here, but I don't wanna miss you guys.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Tho it's Live, will it be recorded and hosted as an official CAGcast? I ask cause I'm gonna be at Walmart that night to snatch some $10 PS3 games. Going in at around 9pm, getting what I want, then playing the waiting game in the indoor McDonalds. Point is, I won't be here, but I don't wanna miss you guys.[/QUOTE]

I'm really hoping Amazon matches WM's deals so I can join in on the Festivities here!

Hang up on the weirdos too... Or the guys who ask irrelevant questions, like "How do I fix my 360 that recently got the RROD?"

Will check this out after I get home from work at midnight. Hopefully some of the callers are a little more...planed out then last year. But cheapy is right, that is a part of the charm to some extent...

wish I could listen but the mail must go on the day after Thanksgiving! have a great show I will listen to the podcast !

Just tuned in and the first thing I listen to is Wombat talking about bjs.

This is going to be an awesome listen.

BTW, happy belated Thanksgiving/early Black Friday to everyone.

Pretty good show this time, guys. Wasn't the audiocrapfest I got last time I tuned in to a live broadcast. Eagerly awaiting the mp3 so I can catch the first half hour.

Great show guys. Completely agree that the quality was so much better than last year. I was also able to stream it on my ipod thanks to the link from the facebook site. Thanks for posting that.

What I really want for Christmas is a debate between Bill Cosby and the Raptor. Wombat make that happen.

I'm a little curious...what is the significance of Jimmy Mac? I'm unsure not only of why he gets airtime on these shows, but why does he exist in general?

He's Cheapy's friend from the origin of the site and he pisses everyone off and draws attention so Cheapy throws him a bone. Also he was on a recent season of Hell's Kitchen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Driving a police car that looks like a Lamborghini, you say? Welcome to Italy ( :
to be honest, there are only two of these roaming the highways as far as I know.

It was an alright show. Kinda what you come to expect from a live show. But I do have one comment. I don't think you should continue to have JimmieMac on the show anymore. I know before when he was a bit more of a "celebrity" it was kind of interesting, and that he also played games was cool. However, this year all he did was come on the show, badmouth wombat, and insult anyone that listens to your show. I hope next year you think twice about answering that skype call from him.
Other than that keep up the good work guys.

bread's done
Back