- Embossed Metal Collector's Case
- Bonus DVD: The Art of Perfect Dark Zero
- Kepi & Kat Music Track
- First Chapter of the Novel "Perfect Dark: Initial Vector"
- Perfect Dark Zero Special Edition Comic Booklet
- Perfect Dark Zero Gamer Tiles
- Perfect Dark Zero Heads-Up Display (HUD) UI Skin
- Collectible Perfect Dark Zero Glyph Card

Brand New only $8.99 from NYC Electornic fulfilled by Amazon with Free Shipping.

The regular "Greatest Hits" version is actually priced more at $9.09.

agreed, still a little much imo
[quote name='cRodz']in b4 "still too much" and "it still not worth it"[/QUOTE]

The game is not as bad as most would say.

I would never call it more than above average but you could pay much more than $9 for much worse games.

GS has used copies for $5 and I always tell myself to get it but I keep passing it up. The demo didn't help either.

I wonder if anyone still plays this?

I used to play this game online back in 2006. It's definitely underrated to a certain degree...worth the $9 for anyone who's interested.

[quote name='jer7583']The game is not as bad as most would say.

I would never call it more than above average but you could pay much more than $9 for much worse games.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you.

I actually thought this was a pretty decent game. Thought it was much more fun than playing "Perfect Dark Remake" on XBL Arcade.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Search?query=perfect%20dark%20zero

^ For those that pick this game up, Microsoft ran a clearance on all it's DLC's some months ago, and you can basically get them all including both Map Packs for 160 MS Points total ($2).

Actually played this game about 2-3 months ago and was still schocked to see there was actually still quite a few online players... crazy.

Btw if you think about it, with all the extras this comes with, it's basically paying $0.99 for each.

i dont understand the hate of this game... it was an amazing launch title. Yeah sure it's dated, but still fun. If I hadn't played it yet I'd definitely go back and try it at least. Tho for multiplayer, I'd still go back to Shadowrun first ;)

I had a lot of fun boosting for achievement points with this game, I really don't see why it gets such a bad rap..If I didn't already have my opened and sealed copy, I'd get it..nice post OP!

It sucks that you can't move the save game this game makes. I use a mem unit, you dicks!

Really, this one wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. Levels are ugly, objectives are vague, copy paste hallways lead to confusion about what to do and where to go... but for the price, it's worth a playthrough. The case is nice and the extras are nothing special but it could be worse.

you guys all seem to forget this was a launch title, it is 5 years old now..look at Super Mario Bros, then look at Super Mario 3..this was the first time companies had a crack at HD technology, pretty early on too..

That game was awesome at launch 2005! But now it really can't compare to the games that are coming out now. Graphically it is so bad (even though at the time they seemed pretty good).

[quote name='dim2192']I wonder if anyone still plays this?

I used to play this game online back in 2006. It's definitely underrated to a certain degree...worth the $9 for anyone who's interested.[/QUOTE]

I still pop it in a few times a month, and it still has a small community playing. After 9pm Pacific time it typically dies completely, but I really liked the multiplayer in this back in 05, 06, and 07 when a good amount of people still played.
I agree worth the price. It's definitely one of the best looking steelbooks for 360 games imo.

Single player is an abomination compared to the original Perfect Dark, but I had a lot of fun with multiplayer back in the summer of '06 when I first got my Xbox.

Of course, now you have two Halo titles, two Gears of War and multiple Call of Duty games to choose from on Xbox, so there's not really much point in going back to this.

I think it's interesting to play as a kind of "I wonder what it'd be like to play a game 9 months before it's scheduled to release"

The Platinum Hits version is actually preferable because the extras disc is crap on the Limited Edition version while the Platinum Hits version includes free multiplayer maps that would otherwise cost money on XBL Marketplace.

[quote name='Rozz']The Platinum Hits version is actually preferable because the extras disc is crap on the Limited Edition version while the Platinum Hits version includes free multiplayer maps that would otherwise cost money on XBL Marketplace.[/QUOTE]

LOL....when will peeps get it right like BFBC2, paid $60 on launch day and still haven't paid for a new map pack yet and today they just release map pack 7 (go cry to mama cod)...until dec 21st when the Vietnam expansion comes out but that looks so awesome i'm glad to pay for it!

[quote name='Rozz']The Platinum Hits version is actually preferable because the extras disc is crap on the Limited Edition version while the Platinum Hits version includes free multiplayer maps that would otherwise cost money on XBL Marketplace.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone play online anymore?

[quote name='whoknows']Does anyone play online anymore?[/QUOTE]

It's not exactly thriving (a small group that plays) but the amount of maps included off the bat is too sparse so without the extra map pack it's not really a worthwhile experience. The maps are also for use with offline multiplayer. I can't see any reason to play single player in this game as the single player is a complete mess.

That's kinda cool that people still play online.

And yeah, single player was pretty terrible. I couldn't bring myself to finish it.

[quote name='Darknuke']i dont understand the hate of this game[/QUOTE]

I do.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Single player is an abomination compared to the original Perfect Dark[/QUOTE]

This. It's one of those franchises. Fans were never going to like the sequel no matter what it was, and this perfectly decent game becomes an "abomination" simply because it's not the original.

I call it the Oblivion effect, where there's one game that's so good you just instantly judge every other game by it even if it doesn't make sense to do so.

[quote name='Survivalism']I do.

This. It's one of those franchises. Fans were never going to like the sequel no matter what it was, and this perfectly decent game becomes an "abomination" simply because it's not the original.

I call it the Oblivion effect, where there's one game that's so good you just instantly judge every other game by it even if it doesn't make sense to do so.[/QUOTE]

I came into it with an open mind and still loathed the single player. It has nothing to do with it being a sequel to a highly-acclaimed game; the truth of the matter is that the single player is sloppy and felt rushed to meet the 360 launch. I actually do like the multiplayer quite a bit though.

I'm going to offer some sense. This game isn't good. Yes, some will like it. Some may really enjoy it. But it's not good. I'm not a hater, but it is one of the most terrible games I've ever played. I made it 10 minutes into the single player. And while me and my friend played multiplayer, we needed beer to do it.

Buy Brutal Legend from walmart. Buy one of those 10 dollar Gamefly games. This game will spend less time in your Xbox 360 than any game you own.

Oh, and that's just my opinion.

[quote name='ballbarfer']LOL....when will peeps get it right like BFBC2, paid $60 on launch day and still haven't paid for a new map pack yet and today they just release map pack 7 (go cry to mama cod)...until dec 21st when the Vietnam expansion comes out but that looks so awesome i'm glad to pay for it![/QUOTE]Aren't most (all?) the currently released map packs just new modes on existing maps? I've never had the chance to play it but it looks like a pretty solid game.

Loved the demo, but I went to check out and by itself I wasn't offered free shipping...total dealbreaker! ; ; Wouldn't mind normally but amazon and gamefly already crippled me last month and 5 dollars is a lot to me right now..

Definitely would've picked it up otherwise! Thanks anyways OP :)

[quote name='unclenebber']I'm going to offer some sense. This game isn't good. Yes, some will like it. Some may really enjoy it. But it's not good. I'm not a hater, but it is one of the most terrible games I've ever played. I made it 10 minutes into the single player. And while me and my friend played multiplayer, we needed beer to do it.

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, I gave it a few hours and couldn't take it anymore it was horrendously boring. This has nothing to do with being a sequel as at the time I hadn't even played the first Perfect Dark but instead it was the game itself. I mean christ this is actually more expensive then what some copies on ebay have gone for.

[quote name='token2k6']you guys all seem to forget this was a launch title, it is 5 years old now..look at Super Mario Bros, then look at Super Mario 3..this was the first time companies had a crack at HD technology, pretty early on too..[/QUOTE]

So? I bought this thing for full price and played it on launch day. It wasn't good then. It certainly hasn't gotten better with age. Oh, and I completely finished the single player. I paid enough that I forced myself to. It wasn't good. Now, that isn't to say it isn't worth $10. I think it is, but it takes a really awful game to make it to that level. PDZ is just very mediocre.

I saw the PDZ LE at Books-A-Million this past Monday for $5. If you have a BAM nearby, give it a shot first before jumping on this deal.

As a big fan of the original, it was the first game I got with my 360. Overall I'd say I enjoyed it, though it differed significantly in style from its predecessor, and the input lag and low framerate got to me at times.

In my opinion, very much worth the $9 if you're a fan. But then, if you're a fan with a 360, you probably have it already. I'm pondering picking it up just for the extras, as I only have the standard edition.

[quote name='NinjaPenguin7']I still pop it in a few times a month, and it still has a small community playing. After 9pm Pacific time it typically dies completely, but I really liked the multiplayer in this back in 05, 06, and 07 when a good amount of people still played.
I agree worth the price. It's definitely one of the best looking steelbooks for 360 games imo.[/QUOTE]

Not technically a steelbook, but it looks nice nonetheless.

Kind of weird to see people crapping on it. It's a decent game, but it just hasn't aged well.

[quote name='strider turbulence']this is one of the best shooters on 360 and i really don't understand the hate for it.[/quote]

this ^

bread's done
Back