Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis (GBA)
Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC)
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2)
Ikaruga (GCN)
Xenosaga (PS2)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Prince of Persia (X Box)
The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition (GCN)
Skies of Arcadia Legends (GCN)
Eternal Darkness (GCN)
Contra Shattered Soldier (PS2)
Super Mario Sunshine (GCN)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1)
Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter (PS2)
Final Fantasy Origins (PS1)
Chrono Trigger (SNES)
Lost Kingdoms (GCN)
Wario Ware, Inc. (GCN)

lol quite the list... glad i helped contribute to it. Right now im just working on Chrono Trigger and after that ill probly move onto playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

You're playing all of those... at once?!? Impressive.

I'm 3/4ths of the way through Far Cry. Would have finished it a week ago if not for a bug that kept me from getting past the River level. After a week finally got a solution from Tech support that fixed it.

right now im just in the middle of onimusha 1, couple weeks back though i had a bunch of rpgs started at the same time, finished em all though.

Mainly:
Metal Arms (Xbox)
Star Fox Adventures
Golden Sun: TLA

I also got back into fighting games so:
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (GBA)
Marvel vs Capcom (DC)
Dead or Alive 3
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Xbox)
Super Smash Bros Melee
Soul Calibur
Soul Calibur 2 (Xbox)

[quote name='metroidkiller9']bahamut you cnt possibly be playing those all at once. unless you play each for 5 mins a day. anyways mine is ffXI and chip n dale rescue rangers.[/quote]

youd be suprised how many games you can play at one time. ADD makes it easier. ive actually played 3 games at the exact same time. one on a console, one on a gba, and one on a pc. thats called multitasking.

PS2:
Baldur's Gate II (8 hours in, sort of abandoned since spring break, will start up again soon)
Beyond Good and Evil (4 hours in, wondering whether to continue or not)
Gungrave (2-3 hours in, on hold until I finish watching the anime)

GBA:
Fire Emblem (12 hours in, gonna restart the game from beginning)
Golden Sun (4 hours in, can't put this mofo down)
Lunar Legend (12 hours in, got bored, contemplating abandoning it)

GBA: Advance Wars 2, Castlevania CotM
XB: Metal Arms (yep, still), D&D Heroes, Magic Battlegrounds, Halo
PC: UT2k4, if I ever get around to installing it that is

Splinter Cell (Xbox)
Otogi (Xbox)
Chaser (PC)
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (PC)

And I have quite a few waiting for my attention once I finish one of those. I try not to play more than four different games at a time.

These will always be on my list:

super smash, DDR, soul calibur 2

these i'm starting:

guilty gear x2, marvel vs. capcom 2, ikaruga

was playing, will finish later:

FFX2, secret of mana, FF7 (4th time, for the movie)

I can only play at the most three games at a time or otherwise I find that I burn myself out. I try to play one game that is more involved and one game that is more pick up and play. Right now, I'm trying to beat Metroid Prime on hard mode, I'm on my third pass through Eternal Darkness, and I'm trying to wrap up F-Zero GX. I'm one of those gamers that must get every secret. I know I have a problem. DON'T LOOK AT ME! I'M HIDEOUS!

Next up are Beyond Good & Evil and Burnout 2. Thanks to Cheapassgamer I'm pretty much set for the year.

Working on Skies of Arcadia Legends and Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. Also playing Soul Calibur II(GC) and Mario Kart Double Dash multiplayer at my house. Also kind of playing Ikaruga and Star Wars Rouge Squadron 3: Rebel Strike. And tomorrow I'm getting Golden Sun: The Lost Ages to play in Irvine over the weekend (I misplaced my other copy before I had a chance to play it).

Trying to finish Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (PS2), but I'm not really sure why, because the game irritates the hell out of me, and I usually avoid licensed games like the plague.

Also playing Sly Cooper, Downhill Domination, and Soul Calibur 2 (GC). Next up is Splinter Cell, then Mark of Kri.

TOCA Pro Racer Driver
XIII - XBox
Xenosaga

Metal Arms - GCN after I finish XIII

BG&E was awesome from start to finish. Completed that game last month and will definately play it again some day. Another sleeper you all might check out is KYA on the PS2. You can pick it up cheap and its alot of fun. Just finished another 3 levels in XIII, now off to bed. :)

Skies of Arcadia Legends -GC

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga- GBA

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb -Xbox

I'm also trying to suffer through Deus Ex: Invisible War for the Xbox.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='metroidkiller9']bahamut you cnt possibly be playing those all at once. unless you play each for 5 mins a day. anyways mine is ffXI and chip n dale rescue rangers.[/quote]

youd be suprised how many games you can play at one time. ADD makes it easier. ive actually played 3 games at the exact same time. one on a console, one on a gba, and one on a pc. thats called multitasking.[/quote]

$5 and a slightly chewed piece of gum says the pc game was an MMO. I beat Tomba on the PSOne while "playing" Everquest. That's when I knew it was time to quit - when you need something to entertain you while you're playing a game, something's wrong. ;)

I try to focus on no more than 3 at a time. Right now I'd say those three are NBA Ballers, Onimusha Blade Warriors, and PSO Card. My time's been pretty limited lately tho - buying and moving into a new house kinda sucks up your free time.

GameBoy: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (130 hours and still going strong), Tetris DX
PS2: Time Crisis 3
Xbox: Dead or Alive 3

I promised myself I'll finish Metroid Prime and Wind Waker before I start playing any new games on my Gamecube. I haven't played them in so long I'm sure I'm real rusty. And Viewtiful Joe, Rogue Squadron III, and Double Dash still sit in their shrinkwrap. :(

[quote name='"nachzeher"']PS2:
Baldur's Gate II (8 hours in, sort of abandoned since spring break, will start up again soon)
Beyond Good and Evil (4 hours in, wondering whether to continue or not)

I've been playing Beyond Good and Evil, almost done I believe as i'm on the moon.. Its a great game I believe, instead of 4 hours in what is your mission? Would have completed it tonight I think but my kids had to go to bed and they love watching the story unfold.

Also trying to finish Dreamcast Gauntlet Legends, Vice city got put on shelf for the last 2 weeks for some reason, 'should' get that out and finish it up. Want to start crystal chronicles but man is it slow to start off, hard for me to get into.. does it get better?

PS2:
NCAA Football 2004
Xenosaga

GameCube:
Resident Evil 0
Luigi's Mansion
Super Mario Sunshine

About to buy Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Beyond Good and Evil, FF X, and Dead to Rights (just had a birthday)

Thing that sucks is I'm in college, have a job, a long-distance relationship, and play 2 sports.

Never get to spend time with my precious. :)

[quote name='kaw']GameBoy: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (130 hours and still going strong), Tetris DX
PS2: Time Crisis 3
Xbox: Dead or Alive 3

I promised myself I'll finish Metroid Prime and Wind Waker before I start playing any new games on my Gamecube. I haven't played them in so long I'm sure I'm real rusty. And Viewtiful Joe, Rogue Squadron III, and Double Dash still sit in their shrinkwrap. :([/quote]

Holy shit, FFTA 130 hours?!?!? I spent a little more than 80 hours (as BasketCase1080 probably saw from my save file :p )...had like 296 missions completed....and I couldn't do anymore, I could never the item required for the Reserve Mission (the FAQs doesn't even have that item listed)

As for all those games, not all at once literally, but in progress.

Also, I forgot to add Deus Ex (PC) and Sonic Mega Collection.

Games currently "in progress", more or less....in no particular order:

FFX-2 (PS2)
007: Agent Under Fire (PS2)
Shinobi (PS2)
Super Mario Sunshine (GCN)
Pikmin (GCN)
Resident Evil Zero (GCN)
Metroid Prime (GCN)
Eternal Darkness (GCN)
FFTA (GBA)
Sword of Mana (GBA)
Boktai (GBA)

A lot of these games I got around Christmas or shortly thereafter, but I just haven't had all that much time to play them considering I'm currently a full-time college student and I work part-time at the library. One of these days I'll get 'em done and catch up....I hope...

I am currently playing....

[playstation 2] - Resident Evil Outbreak and Fight Night 2004

[xbox] - ESPN basketball, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Rainbow Six 3

[pc] - far cry, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

[gamecube] - metal gear twin snakes

-also playing a little Halo, Amplitude and Unreal 2004 here and there but those are just once in a while.

Actively playing:

Zelda - Wind Waker
Culdcept
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Games that are sort of on a hold for a while:

Viewtiful Joe (This game is TOUGH!)
Super Mario Sunshine
Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat

Metal Arms - XBox
Need For Speed Underground - PS2
Viewtiful Joe - Gamecube
Pro bass - PC
Mortal Combat 4 - Gameboy
Festers Quest - NES

I'm trying to do the "one at a time" thing. Max Payne (XBOX) currently, probably until I finish it either today or tomorrow. Afterward, I'll go ahead and finish Metroid Prime.

SNES - Chrono Tigger
GBA - Metroid Fusion, just finished Mario & Luigi
GCN - Skies of Arcadia

I never would have bought Skies but so far not bad at all for $20. This site is killing me.

Splinter Cell: PT (XBX)
MVP Baseball 04 (PS2)
SOCOM 2 (PS2)
Tiger Woods 04 (PS2)

What can I say, I don't play RPG's, ever.

Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast)
PS2
Onimusha 1
Culdcept
Jak and Daxter (at 80% right now)
Breath of Fire IV
GTA III (at 30%)
Star Wars Starfighter
Gitaroo-Man

Gamecube
Star Fox Adventures (I think I'm at 12%)

GBA
Tactics Orge

I tend to pick up games and play them and go back and forth between them. I also play some for some quick game action
PS2
Hot shots golf 3
Tekken Tag
NFL 2k3 (just got it for $3 off of EBgames before shipping charges kicked in)

Because of this site, my game collection has REALLY increased, and my time to play them has gone down a lot (have a 10 month old daughter who decided to start walking at 8 months, we are waiting for closing on the house we are buying.)

[quote name='argyle'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='metroidkiller9']bahamut you cnt possibly be playing those all at once. unless you play each for 5 mins a day. anyways mine is ffXI and chip n dale rescue rangers.[/quote]

youd be suprised how many games you can play at one time. ADD makes it easier. ive actually played 3 games at the exact same time. one on a console, one on a gba, and one on a pc. thats called multitasking.[/quote]

$5 and a slightly chewed piece of gum says the pc game was an MMO. I beat Tomba on the PSOne while "playing" Everquest. That's when I knew it was time to quit - when you need something to entertain you while you're playing a game, something's wrong. ;)[/quote]

nope, just half life. i have yet to play a mmo. i just can really multitask well.

bread's done
Back