DEAD 2x LEGO Indiana Jones,2x lego batman 2x lego battles DS 40 shipped TRU

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10913595

now if they really ship them is another thing ... Shipping kind of kills it ..

you get 6 Ds games for 40 (6.67 per game)

right now amazon is giving around 9.50 per game so say toss the extra 3up on amazon for 30

would give you the 2nd pack of 3 games for around 10 bucks.. probally could even sell them on ebay for at least 20

again who knows if they will ship them cause it shows

LEGO 3 Pack for Nintendo DS
Our Price: $49.99
Save 2 for 30 see details

could be a very cheap way to get 6 ds games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iluvmywife']My total was $43 after tax and shipping.

Thanks for posting, these will make great stocking stuffers![/QUOTE]

VERY late stuffers since they dont ship for 2 to 3 weeks :(

[quote name='slidecage']VERY late stuffers since they dont ship for 2 to 3 weeks :([/QUOTE]

So true. I have been using amazon prime and forget that TRU will not be as fast. Oh well, for $43 I will flip them or ebay them if they don't come in time!

I ordered it. Looked for any code to get rid of shipping but no luck without signing some stupid membership. I figured to order it before TRU take it off the list. Thought about Amazon trade-in but it may not work since TRU estimated ship date is 2 to 3 weeks from now and Amazon Trade-in time line is 7 days. I'm sure trade-in value will drop by the time we get the stuff. Regardless, great deal. Thanks OP.

looks like my package shipped out today... I wonder where they ship them from

If i pick a Cali address to my address i get End of day(4 Business Days) so im guessing Dec 27 drop date

if i pick new york i get End of day(2 Business Days) no clue what that means guessing weds or thursday

So hopefully i wil have the packages in time for christmas... now to dump the other 3 games to ebay or amazon and try to recoup so of the cost

AS OF NOW

lego batman 9.00 (ouch fell from 9.50)
lego battles 9.00 (what i think was the same)
Lego indy 9.75

total 28.75 - 40 bucks for the 2 shipments would push the one set for 11.25 + tax Nice

i think that is the most your going to get from them cause even if you took them to ebay your going to have to hit almost 35 just to break back to that level after fees

might be hard trying to get 35+ out of these 3 old games though i might do a listing there and see what they go for

Mine shipped to Ohio yesterday (12/20) from St. Paul. Expected to arrive 12/22. Not bad for FedEx ground when they stated 2-3 weeks shipping. Will have to dump a Lego Batman and Lego Battles that I got @ Target BF. But at least my two kids getting DS's won't be fighting over games on xmas morning.

Mine was shipped out yesterday as well from Minnesota. Estimated arrival Friday 12/24 to San Diego. This is great considering I expected 2 to 3 weeks shipment stated on the website. I'm actually happy wrong information was posted on the website:applause:

[quote name='Gamer SDP']dead? shows as $49.99 and no sign of the "Save 2 for $30"[/QUOTE]

Yea.... it's dead. I think the sale was only on 12/18 as I did see the offer disappear on 12/19.

next time TRU does the 2 for 30 might want to watch for it cause one minute is was there and the next it wasnt for now its DEAD

Departed FedEx location
SAINT PAUL, MN
ship date 12/22

NICE

Bad
Weight1.3 lbs/.6 kg

I would think 6 Ds games would weigh more then 1.3 lbs

[quote name='slidecage']next time TRU does the 2 for 30 might want to watch for it cause one minute is was there and the next it wasnt for now its DEAD

Departed FedEx location
SAINT PAUL, MN
ship date 12/22

NICE

Bad
Weight1.3 lbs/.6 kg

I would think 6 Ds games would weigh more then 1.3 lbs[/QUOTE]
I live in Minneapolis and mine arrived today. It also says 1.3 lbs online, the actual package says 2lb, and I weighed it and it is 1lb 5 oz. So basically, no worries, it is fine. came in bubble mailer only, but no damage.

[quote name='evanwink']I live in Minneapolis and mine arrived today. It also says 1.3 lbs online, the actual package says 2lb, and I weighed it and it is 1lb 5 oz. So basically, no worries, it is fine. came in bubble mailer only, but no damage.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Mine says 1.3lbs as well and would have been worried if you didn't post. I still got 3 more days of waiting........

probally end up dumpin the 2nd set to amazon for 27.75 doubt you will get more then that after you figure in Ebay fees. Paypal fees shipping fees ect..

Say ebay takes 10%

sell it at 35 3.50 ebay fees say 1.00 paypal fees say 2 bucks more to ship it then you charge for shipping

that is 6.50 in fees

Sell price 35 = 29.50 Cash

by the time you figure in tax its about break even

for those who still have all 3 games

Trade vaule went up to

indy jones NOW 10.00 was 9.00
lego batman now 10.50 was 9.00
lego battles now 10.50 was 9.75

UP 3.75

total trade in 31 bucks paid 40 for the set

so you could

Keep one set and say you paid 9 + shipping or sell both sets and make 22 bucks