Amazon DotD James Bond 007 Blood Stone 360/PS3 $29.99 FSSS

Had it hit $20 I'd be tempted. Then again I look at my shelf post Christmas, and see how stupid it would be to add yet another game to the backlog. I can wait until $15.

Is this any good? I love bond but the games are always so so or bad. The last bond game i digged enough to buy was from russia with love. Then before that tommorow never dies i believe for the ps1. I bought the 360 and reg xbox ones but at used cheap prices only back then.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Is this any good? I love bond but the games are always so so or bad. The last bond game i digged enough to buy was from russia with love. Then before that tommorow never dies i believe for the ps1. I bought the 360 and reg xbox ones but at used cheap prices only back then.[/QUOTE]

It's a good game, but VERY short. I personally won't be getting it until it hovers around $10-$15.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']It's a good game, but VERY short. I personally won't be getting it until it hovers around $10-$15.[/QUOTE]

i'm with you on that especially with Bizzare going under which is a shame.

It's an ok game. I'm a huge Bond fan and I thought it was repetitive and bland for the most part. I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of 10. Multiplayer is kind cool and adds a bit more gameplay to the game. I'd hold off until $20 or less.

bread's done
Back