* - - - - 2 votes

The Texas budget is in big trouble. Any thoughts from conservatives?

#301 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6828 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:26 PM

This thread is proof that CAG mods are all dead.

#302 MariaPaw  

MariaPaw

Posted 08 December 2019 - 03:09 PM

Which is why I was surprised at the lack of power armor in his budget. How in the hell is he going to find the Guardians of the Galaxy with NASAs help if he doesnt have the necessary power armor for the job?

<I am seriously beating the whole Trump is Chance from Being There joke to death>

#303 Michelefobia  

Michelefobia

Posted 10 December 2019 - 06:38 PM

Which is why I was surprised at the lack of power armor in his budget. How in the hell is he going to find the Guardians of the Galaxy with NASAs help if he doesnt have the necessary power armor for the job?

<I am seriously beating the whole Trump is Chance from Being There joke to death>

#304 TammyTor  

TammyTor

Posted 23 December 2019 - 10:27 AM

#305 MariaPaw  

MariaPaw

Posted 24 December 2019 - 05:35 AM

#306 AngieBiony  

AngieBiony

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:02 AM

#307 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6828 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:28 PM

I wish I could make the same post ten times in a row and not get banned. :/

#308 UncleBob  

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:14 PM

As related to anything else posted in this thread, we spoke of the governors of Illinois earlier...

Four days ago, the governor of Illinois put the lives of poll workers and voters, two categories that skew toward an older demographic, at risk by refusing to postpone the primary election.

Today, he's about to put the state on lockdown.

Governor Pritzker has blood on his hands.

#309 UncleBob  

Posted 04 August 2020 - 11:01 PM

Was it this thread someone was tooting the horn of Madigan?

https://www.chicagot...w434-story.html

On the subject of budgets though... an update from the land of Lincoln!

https://www.illinois...-balance-by-6b/

Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed Illinois’ 20th consecutive unbalanced budget on June 10. The spending plan is out of balance by roughly $6 billion, despite a constitutional requirement to balance the budget.

Sure, Coronavirus and the downward spiral that is the global economy (and, you know, literally everything else) isn't helping. But let's see how Texas is doing with its weird "Every two year" budget...

https://www.texastri...it-comptroller/

Because of the economic fallout triggered by the coronavirus pandemic, the amount of general revenue available for the state’s current two-year budget is projected to be roughly $11.5 billion less than originally estimated. That puts the state on track to end the biennium, which runs through August 2021, with a deficit of nearly $4.6 billion, Hegar said.

huh. Weird.

#310 MariaPaw  

MariaPaw

Posted 18 August 2020 - 01:57 PM

Glucophone is a reed percussion whatsit on which you can disport oneself with your hands and special sticks.
The uniqueness of this instrument lies in the information that ALL MAY PLAY ON IT.
Playing on it, you purposefulness event ring vibrations that last will and testament envelop you and everyone who is about, contents with harmony and joy. It is not without reason that this contract is called Appropriate Drum (Drum of Felicity) abroad. The prominence which has directed to the playing on the glucophone switches from the expected internal dialogues, algorithms, and ratings to the deliberate weaving of the melodious pattern. The feeling, at the still and all on one occasion, is filled with joy from creative undertaking and actively forms stylish neural connections, and the firmness and consciousness are immersed in a submit of abstruse relaxation at the beck concordant vibrations, similar in fullness and colour to a bell ringing.

I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

#311 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6828 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2020 - 06:32 PM

Glucophone is a reed percussion whatsit on which you can disport oneself with your hands and special sticks.
The uniqueness of this instrument lies in the information that ALL MAY PLAY ON IT.
Playing on it, you purposefulness event ring vibrations that last will and testament envelop you and everyone who is about, contents with harmony and joy. It is not without reason that this contract is called Appropriate Drum (Drum of Felicity) abroad. The prominence which has directed to the playing on the glucophone switches from the expected internal dialogues, algorithms, and ratings to the deliberate weaving of the melodious pattern. The feeling, at the still and all on one occasion, is filled with joy from creative undertaking and actively forms stylish neural connections, and the firmness and consciousness are immersed in a submit of abstruse relaxation at the beck concordant vibrations, similar in fullness and colour to a bell ringing.

I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Sounds great! Who you voting for?