* - - - - 2 votes

The Texas budget is in big trouble. Any thoughts from conservatives?

#301 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6576 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:26 PM

This thread is proof that CAG mods are all dead.

#302 MariaPaw  

MariaPaw

Posted 08 December 2019 - 03:09 PM

Which is why I was surprised at the lack of power armor in his budget. How in the hell is he going to find the Guardians of the Galaxy with NASAs help if he doesnt have the necessary power armor for the job?

<I am seriously beating the whole Trump is Chance from Being There joke to death>

#303 Michelefobia  

Michelefobia

Posted 10 December 2019 - 06:38 PM

Which is why I was surprised at the lack of power armor in his budget. How in the hell is he going to find the Guardians of the Galaxy with NASAs help if he doesnt have the necessary power armor for the job?

<I am seriously beating the whole Trump is Chance from Being There joke to death>

#304 TammyTor  

TammyTor

Posted 23 December 2019 - 10:27 AM

#305 MariaPaw  

MariaPaw

Posted 24 December 2019 - 05:35 AM

#306 AngieBiony  

AngieBiony

Posted 03 January 2020 - 06:02 AM

#307 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6576 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:28 PM

I wish I could make the same post ten times in a row and not get banned. :/