Tatsunoku Fight Stick Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Looks like a good deal but how many games will even use this other than Tatsunoku vs Capcom? Is it worth the jump if you have the game and are just using the Wii controller?

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Looks like a good deal but how many games will even use this other than Tatsunoku vs Capcom? Is it worth the jump if you have the game and are just using the Wii controller?[/QUOTE]

Smash Bros, Muramasa, Klonoa, Virtual Console titles, most games that can use a classic controller (and require a single stick). I got one a while back for 30, and it was worthwhile, so two for 60 isn't bad if you want to get your co-op/vs. on.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']What's Tatsunoku?[/QUOTE]What I, too, mistakenly called the company for about 6 months. Seems that's the popular mispronunciation. I heard one of the hosts of the Drunken Gamers Radio podcast call it the same thing, as well.:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Looks like a good deal but how many games will even use this other than Tatsunoku vs Capcom? Is it worth the jump if you have the game and are just using the Wii controller?[/QUOTE]

ditto.

...if it was either PS3 or 360 I'd be on it soo fast.

I think the only other fighting games on the Wii that you could use this with would be Guilty Gear and the SNK game collections.

Also the 14 versions of Street Fighter II on the VC. EDIT: And Capcom vs. SNK 2 on Gamecube. Wait, do these plug into the Wiimotes?

[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']forgot, does the TvC sticks have any Sanwa parts in em?[/QUOTE]

No uses a newer type of Madcatz arcade stick button.

[quote name='Banana Peel Assassin']forgot, does the TvC sticks have any Sanwa parts in em?[/QUOTE]

No, but they did a great job of trying to replicate them - at around $30 each this is an awesome deal. And since they don't make wii sticks with sanwa parts (yet), this is as good as its gonna get without making your own cutom stick for the wii.

I grabbed a pair in the sale, at that price it barely costs anything to swap out the buttons and joystick for true Sanwa parts (which is what I'll be doing)...

[quote name='ebay33']What's the s/h charge?[/QUOTE]

Comes to $7.50 for me. Not to mention the tax. Total comes out to $66 and change after the 10% off code.

For $50 why not, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.
The game is good, but like other people said there aren't many games that would use this fight stick.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']For $50 why not, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.
The game is good, but like other people said there aren't many games that would use this fight stick.[/QUOTE]

Super Smash Bros Brawl, Guilty Gear, MK: Armageddon...

And there are plenty of games on the Virtual Console that an arcade type stick is perfect on.

Some of us are old enough to remember playing Donkey Kong and Super Mario with a joystick.

[quote name='Josh5890']I could get 4 sticks for $96 shipped after WARZONE3 coupon. Very tempting...[/QUOTE]

Dude, thanks so much for mentioning the WARZONE3 coupon. I was about to bite with only 10% off.

30% off makes this a must. Thanks again.

Very tempting. But I don't even own TvC. Plus while I could theoretically use the Wiimote's bluetooth capabilities to turn these into PC joysticks, it seems like a huge hassle.

Very nice deal OP and thanks also for the coupon code.. Been wanting this for quite awhile but for a 2for $50 I had to finally jump on it. Now I can finally go get tatsunoko.

I figure it could also be used for the Virtua-Console games,etc..

[quote name='JAlbertL']Anyone want to go halfskis?[/QUOTE]

That would be a good idea, but shipping the extra one to the second person would be pretty expensive because of the weight.

amazing deal and the coupon code by the CAG is great.

i ordered with Paypal with the 10% code before i knew about the 30% off code. I canceled the first order. Do they refund the Paypal quickly?

Thanks OP. Went for it.

[quote name='thestonedgamer']Super Smash Bros Brawl, Guilty Gear, MK: Armageddon...

And there are plenty of games on the Virtual Console that an arcade type stick is perfect on.

Some of us are old enough to remember playing Donkey Kong and Super Mario with a joystick.[/QUOTE]

Arcade or NES Advantage?;)

Aside from the games you mentioned and TvC, I'm hoping it'll work with NBA Jam. I only play it with the classic controller so I think it should work.

[quote name='rbarba4']Thanks OP. Went for it.

Arcade or NES Advantage?;)

Aside from the games you mentioned and TvC, I'm hoping it'll work with NBA Jam. I only play it with the classic controller so I think it should work.[/QUOTE]

Arcade, of course!

Haven't tried it with NBA Jam...but I am about to tear up some Donkey Kong with it!

Just got the BB TE so I really shouldn't even think about getting any more, but it seems like a lot of people are saying the stick in this is near JLF quality. Is that true?

[quote name='n1c0']Just got the BB TE so I really shouldn't even think about getting any more, but it seems like a lot of people are saying the stick in this is near JLF quality. Is that true?[/QUOTE]

It seems to mimic it pretty well. You'll know the difference, but it is still a pretty good stock stick.

That was my opinion of the SE until I put in new parts.

[quote name='thestonedgamer']Arcade, of course!

Haven't tried it with NBA Jam...but I am about to tear up some Donkey Kong with it![/QUOTE]

No dice. Donkey Kong does not support anything but the Wii-mote.

It's tempting to get this or the hori stick + the converter, but I know it will just sit around and take up space and I'll be spending enough money as it is in the next couple of months.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']One of the reviewers on Amazon said it doesn't work properly w/the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that. I'm just gonna do the cross-platform mod instead. The buttons and stick are already up to snuff with sanwa buttons and jlf stick.

bread's done
Back