"Brink is an immersive first-person shooter that blends single-player, co-op, and multiplayer gameplay into one seamless experience, allowing you to develop your character whether playing alone, with your friends, or against others online. You decide the combat role you want to assume in the world of Brink as you fight to save yourself and mankind’s last refuge. Brink offers a compelling mix of dynamic battlefields, extensive customization options, and an innovative control system that will keep you coming back for more."
I don't know if there will be a demo, but if the game is good, they should definitely put one out.
Newest (I think) trailer below. I think it looks neat.
Preorder bonuses from each retailer...
The DOOM Pack, available when you pre-order through GameStop, contains:
• Unique “Hellspawn” body tattoo
• Exclusive UAC (Security) and Cacodemon (Resistance) customized skins for the Bulpdaun SMG
• Exclusive UAC Marine Body Armor (Security) and Lost Soul Screaming Skull (Resistance) t-shirts
• Exclusive UAC beanie cap (Security) and DOOM bandana (Resistance)
The Fallout Pack, available when you pre-order through Best Buy, contains:
• Unique Fallout Vault 101 body tattoo
• Exclusive Vault 101 (Security) and Fallout New Vegas Vault Boy (Resistance) customized skins for the CARB-9 SMG
• Exclusive Fallout Vault 101 (Security) and Fallout New Vegas Vault Boy (Resistance) t-shirts
• Exclusive Vault-Tec beanie cap (Security) and Fallout bandana (Resistance)
The Psycho Pack, when you pre-order through Amazon.com or Direct2Drive, contains:
• Exclusive weapon: the “Caesar” Revolver
• New attachments: The Resistance’s improved Soda Can Silencer and Security’s ArkTactical Silencer
• Exclusive Resistance “The Grin” Combat Mask
• Unique “Tortured Soul” body tattoo
The Spec Ops Pack, available when you pre-order through Walmart or Steam, contains:
• Exclusive weapon: the “Hockler” Machine-Pistol
• Exclusive “GreenEye” Combat Optical Scope
• Exclusive Security “Sloani” Combat Mask
• Unique Dogtag body tattoo
SWEET! "Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company, today announced that its acclaimed first-person shooter, Brink, will be available one week EARLIER than originally scheduled. Brink will now first be available for purchase in North America on May 10th instead of May 17th, and in Europe on May 13th instead of May 20th."
Edited by Saint Noir, 11 April 2011 - 04:26 PM.