GS application

darkling420

CAG Veteran
ok i got a question, im filling out an application for GS right now and im confused with what they are asking where it says game software knowledge, what exactly are they asking? id really appreciate it if i could get an answer from some who works or has worked at GS, but i still appreciate anything i get

They want to know what game software you're familiar with. Are you familiar with all genres or just rpgs, racing, fps, sports, et cetera? Do you know games on all platforms or just on the ps3 or pc or ds?

It's exactly as it's worded. What game software knowledge do you have?

It's funny how this is required info on the application but you can't ever get an employee who plays anything other than Mass Effect.

[quote name='guinaevere']They want to know what game software you're familiar with. Are you familiar with all genres or just rpgs, racing, fps, sports, et cetera? Do you know games on all platforms or just on the ps3 or pc or ds?

It's exactly as it's worded. What game software knowledge do you have?[/QUOTE]

In all respect, I'd ask the same question if I were applying. Reading "Game Software" I immediately thought of programs like Autodesk's 3DS Max Studios, VUE and the lightwave 3D. Not video game genres or platforms.

The question may be exactly as it's worded to some, or even the majority of people, but it can confuse just as many others.

Burn the application, my worst employment ever.

But I got highered at GS because I filled out every videogame I could think of on there

bread's done
Back