Subway Footlong Nation trade for Slurpee rewards or other items?

NightWolf90

CAGiversary!
I'm not sure if this is the right place (my first time here) but here it goes

I will trade the following items/codes for Slurpee items helghast and ISA outfits (actuallt looking for these KZ codes for my brother as well), And (i doubt it) Killzone 3 jetpack or other.

I have 2 codes for 30 day free trial of DCUO
Batman Brave and the bold season 2 episode 1
Infamous 2 Facebook game experience code (not sure what this is)
And as much as I might want it, but if the offer is good enough, I'll part with my Subway sub outfit.

Anyone wanna trade?

Also I'm in the process of possibly trading Infamous 2 character skin for sackboy back pack and slurpee machine, but If they don't the I2 skin offer will still be good for those interested.

I have multiple of every Slurpee PS Home item, I'd defiantly be interested in the InF. skins and if you have any extra copies of move heroes or inF. I'd be willing to get you one of everything from Slurpee. (themes, outfits, etc)

PM me.

[quote name='NightWolf90']I'm not sure if this is the right place (my first time here) but here it goes

I will trade the following items/codes for Slurpee items helghast and ISA outfits (actuallt looking for these KZ codes for my brother as well), And (i doubt it) Killzone 3 jetpack or other.

I have 2 codes for 30 day free trial of DCUO
Batman Brave and the bold season 2 episode 1
Infamous 2 Facebook game experience code (not sure what this is)
And as much as I might want it, but if the offer is good enough, I'll part with my Subway sub outfit.

Anyone wanna trade?

Also I'm in the process of possibly trading Infamous 2 character skin for sackboy back pack and slurpee machine, but If they don't the I2 skin offer will still be good for those interested.[/QUOTE]
While this is the wrong forum, it might be an uphill battle. Something like the Infamous codes are not even valid. While the slurpee code are valid, its a bit harder to trade for an item which isnt valid... and can easily be used in the period between trades.

bread's done
Back