Giveaway: Astro A40 Audio Systems [UK & EU Members Only]

Headset Supplier

CAG Veteran
We want to welcome our services to the CAG forum with this breathtaking giveaway.

5 winners will be randomly selected by our team to receive this exciting gaming product.

To sign up to this competition, all it takes is a simple PM in which should include:

• Your valid email address
  • Country of Residence [UK & EU Only]
  • Favourite Video Game & Gaming Console

You will receive the following:

1 x Brand New 2011 Astro Gaming A40 Audio System RRP: £194.95
Incl. A40 Headset 2011 Edition, 7.1 Surround Sound Mixamp + Rechargeable Battery Pack

Compatible with PC, PS3 & XBOX 360

Yes that's right, all of this completely for FREE :lol:.

Deadline to enter is by Saturday 12th March and winners will be selected and announced by Sunday 13th March 2011.

REQUIREMENTS:

• 18 years of age or older
  • Permanent UK/EU Resident
  • Valid UK/EU Address
WINNERS:

[bullka]
[ArrenDusk]
[emuholic]
[maiden of haste]
[przemek]

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Check your email address for further details.

We will be doing many more giveaways, stay tuned!
For more information feel free contact us.

Headset Supplier Inc. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ExplodingRat']Hey that's neat... You know people in the US use headsets too? :([/QUOTE]

People in US can buy stuff two times cheaper than in EU and the salary is more or less the same in both continents :D

:) :)

[quote name='bullka']People in US can buy stuff two times cheaper than in EU and the salary is more or less the same in both continents :D

:) :)[/QUOTE]

I see that and raise you a People in Japan use headsets too! :lol:

Niice :O Really want one..
Do I need to post my adress now or should I do it later IF I win?
Good luck everyone ;)

[quote name='Headset Supplier']BUMP!!

Coming Soon:
More giveaways!
Exclusive sale of high-end headsets for half-price!
Many More!

STAY TUNED :)[/QUOTE]

Just wondering.. if I lose this contest there's a chance to get the a40's for half the price maybe? :O

[quote name='helluvagood']omg nooooo I want another one =p
too bad EU only[/QUOTE]

This is like the first time I've seen a giveaway where the US isn't included :p

[quote name='kzlife']This is like the first time I've seen a giveaway where the US isn't included :p[/QUOTE]

xbox360achievements.org is based out of Europe, so they constantly have European only contests. Not that you should have seen those before, but I've unfortunately see my fair share. :(

[quote name='ExplodingRat']xbox360achievements.org is based out of Europe, so they constantly have European only contests. Not that you should have seen those before, but I've unfortunately see my fair share. :([/QUOTE]

aww, thanks :p Even though I don't have xbox..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sent the PM, been holding off Astros for the 2011 edition

Hope I win, Doubt I will though
Good luck!

[quote name='zz17']someone doing something in the UK&EU only. Just cant miss it :)[/QUOTE]

I agree, most seem to be US only contests which really blows for us UK gamers. :nottalking:

[quote name='chumush']I agree, most seem to be US only contests which really blows for us UK gamers. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
..and the rest of us gamers in EU i must add :)

BUMP!

This giveaway will end tonight just before 12.00 A.M GMT (Midnight).

The 5 winners will all be randomly selected tomorrow (Sunday 13th March) by 15.00 P.M GMT.

So if you want to win this amazing giveaway all you will need to do is send us a P.M, it's so simple. All you need to include is:

• Your valid email address
  • Country of Residence [UK & EU Only]
  • Favourite Video Game & Gaming Console
Don't waste no time, take this opportunity and you can win this amazing award winning product absolutely for FREE. :lol:

IMPORTANT:
UK & EU Members Only

[quote name='kzlife']Just wondering.. if I lose this contest there's a chance to get the a40's for half the price maybe? :O[/QUOTE]

To all the CAG members, please don't be afraid to lose this giveaway, it is only the beginning of our unmistakable presence in this great forum.

Take note of the following:

• Every month there will be another amazing giveaway with more opportunities for more members. [UK & EU Only]
  • Exclusive sale of high-end gaming headsets for half-price: Yes that's right, this means if the headset costs £200 we will supply it to our dear gamers for £100. Unbelievable right? :hot:
Many more surprises to come, stay tuned ;)

[quote name='Headset Supplier']To all the CAG members, please don't be afraid to lose this giveaway, it is only the beginning of our unmistakable presence in this great forum.

Take note of the following:

• Every month there will be another amazing giveaway with more opportunities for more members. [UK & EU Only]
  • Exclusive sale of high-end gaming headsets for half-price: Yes that's right, this means if the headset costs £200 we will supply it to our dear gamers for £100. Unbelievable right? :hot:
Many more surprises to come, stay tuned ;)[/QUOTE]

waahh! :O You're the man! :D

[quote name='Headset Supplier']Every month there will be another amazing giveaway with more opportunities for more members. [UK & EU Only][/QUOTE]
As a person who's seeing a giveaway that accepts Lithuania for the first time, is it okay to say I love you? :whee:

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Thanks to everyone who entered this giveaway.

Winners will be picked and announced shortly, pay attention to your email address to find out if you are 1 of the 5 lucky winners.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

[quote name='zz17']first post isn't updated with the winners; its TBA only :/[/QUOTE]
Yeah.. figured he might mail the winners first? :O

WINNERS:

[bullka]
[ArrenDusk]
[emuholic]
[maiden of haste]
[przemek]

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Check your email address for further details.

ATTENTION !!

We would like all the winners to check their e-mail inbox or spam folder and reply to our message.

It is important that we receive further information (Name & Address) to successfully supply you with your prize.

Headset Supplier - done this yesterday and asking just to be sure- you get email from me? :)
im still very excited, I have never had such good headset...

sorry for bad english ;p

Amazing, I have always wanted a quality headset and never expected to win this competition. Thanks Headset Supplier and CAG, best competition I have ever won!

[quote name='maiden of haste']has any of the other winners heard off headset supplier since emailing their address? i've not heard anything yet[/QUOTE]

I have, it's on its way here atm.

[quote name='ArrenDusk']I have, it's on its way here atm.[/QUOTE] hmmm.... I was a bit late emailing them with my address I hadn't check my email in a couple of days. just emailed them again just to check they haven't forgotten about me. thanks for the quick response.

[quote name='maiden of haste']hmmm.... I was a bit late emailing them with my address I hadn't check my email in a couple of days. just emailed them again just to check they haven't forgotten about me. thanks for the quick response.[/QUOTE]

I also emailed them yesterday because I'm on vacation at the moment.

I hope I will receive my freebie with no problems.

Thanks thanks!!!

Has anybody got any response from headsetsupply?

[quote name='bullka']I also emailed them yesterday because I'm on vacation at the moment.

I hope I will receive my freebie with no problems.

Thanks thanks!!!

Has anybody got any response from headsetsupply?[/QUOTE]

I'm yet to hear anything back after emailing my address a couple of days ago. ArrenDusk says he's heard back from them and his are in the post.

[quote name='maiden of haste']I'm yet to hear anything back after emailing my address a couple of days ago. ArrenDusk says he's heard back from them and his are in the post.[/QUOTE]

Lol woops forgot to reply to this thread today. I recieved the A40's yesterday morning though UPS and the delivery was made pretty quick so not sure what's taking you guys long. But they do deliver.

Sorry for the sorta delayed response, was too busy trying this baby out on some games. :cool:

bread's done
Back