Amazon PRICE MATCH Gamestop: Castlevania-Enslaved-9h9p9d-Batman GOTY-and more...

Great deal on Bioshock 2 for the 3 or 4 people who don't have the game already...
I've not paid much attention to Mafia II before, but the price looks nice. Still, the $20 for Borderlands I paid earlier means a pass on Mafia II for me.

Hmm, Mafia II is displayed as the Vanilla version, but I'm wondering if they will send out the PH/GH version. Anyone know?

The most recent review (posted within the past couple days), says they received a PH version that had the DLC on a second disc. Seeing as Amazon doesn't list it as being a PH title, it might be luck of the draw?

I actually don't have any of those games except for Batman... so if I were to pick up say 1-2 games which ones would you guys recommend? I'm open to anything really.. leaning towards getting 999 maybe.

[quote name='silliemutafuka']I actually don't have any of those games except for Batman... so if I were to pick up say 1-2 games which ones would you guys recommend? I'm open to anything really.. leaning towards getting 999 maybe.[/QUOTE]

Have you played Bioshock?
Bioshock 2 is a great sequel and that price makes it even better :)

[quote name='sweatdog']Great deal on Bioshock 2 for the 3 or 4 people who don't have the game already...
I've not paid much attention to Mafia II before, but the price looks nice. Still, the $20 for Borderlands I paid earlier means a pass on Mafia II for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm one of the 3 or 4. ;) In for one on the 360.

[quote name='silliemutafuka']I actually don't have any of those games except for Batman... so if I were to pick up say 1-2 games which ones would you guys recommend? I'm open to anything really.. leaning towards getting 999 maybe.[/QUOTE]

If you enjoy visual novels, I'd recommend getting 999.

[quote name='WilliamG']Do we know for sure if Mafia 2 is GH version or not?

I said to heck with it, and got it. :)[/QUOTE]

Also wondering this. If it is, I am going to buy it.

IMO it doesn't really matter. The DLC for Mafia 2 was pretty underwhelming, and you're not missing much by getting the standard version of the game.

I don't think Mafia II is the Greatest Hit version. I bought the game from amazon at that price (14.99) last week and it came with the Jimmy DLC.

[quote name='CharREX']I don't think Mafia II is the Greatest Hit version. I bought the game from amazon at that price (14.99) last week and it came with the Jimmy DLC.[/QUOTE]

i order 3/31 and got today..

i god mafia 2 great hits ver.. red one.

damn... so i just send back. cuz..........

i need org one... .. to send my buyer..

Just wondering, what's the chance God of War 3 will drop lower than $19.99 in a couple of months or by black friday?

[quote name='cheapnpoor']Just wondering, what's the chance God of War 3 will drop lower than $19.99 in a couple of months or by black friday?[/QUOTE]

This is just my opinion (and I lack any credibility), but my guess is that we will see God of War 3 go for $19.99 couple of times before black friday (Nov 2011) and a good chance of at least hitting the $14.99 mark around 4th quarter of 2011.

I'm still on the fence for Bioshock 2. Kinda wanted to get a different game for cheap (seeing that I got Singularity a couple of days ago) and trying to limit my spending habits.

[quote name='dejeckt']This is just my opinion (and I lack any credibility), but my guess is that we will see God of War 3 go for $19.99 couple of times before black friday (Nov 2011) and a good chance of at least hitting the $14.99 mark around 4th quarter of 2011.

I'm still on the fence for Bioshock 2. Kinda wanted to get a different game for cheap (seeing that I got Singularity a couple of days ago) and trying to limit my spending habits.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I guess I could wait for a while since I'm still playing through the collection and the psp series.

As for Bioshock 2, some people said it's similar to part one, and there's multiplayer. You should go for it since its only $10.99.

Playing through Enslaved now. The combat takes a little time getting used to (im playing on hard) but the game is excellent.

Some of the best voice acting this side of Uncharted, great humor, and looks fantastic. Lush and colorful levels, and a great story.

Trip is one of the best looking females in video game history.

Cool sale. Sadly I own gta4 already and will sale it soon for $27 shipped since my backlog is huge. If interested hit me up. Ps3 ver and it's the completed ed.

Sorry for offtopic, gonna buy bio2, finally.

[quote name='KneeKnee']

Some of the best voice acting this side of Uncharted, great humor, and looks fantastic. Lush and colorful levels, and a great story.

Trip is one of the best looking females in video game history.[/QUOTE]

I love games that have female characters as the lead/partner ala Uncharted series, so I decided to buy Enslaved because of your comment. Thanks!

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Anyone else have any idea if the PS3 Mafia II has the extra DLC packs?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing! Some people have said they got it, but does it include all the extra DLC packs? CharREX said he got it and it came with the Jimmy DLC, but did it come with the other DLC as well? Thanks! $14.99 is a steal for the game plus all the DLC.

Grabbed BioShock 2 from NewEgg for that price the other day. Tempted to grab Enslaved, but I think I will wait until the backlog goes down. Thanks for posting OP!

I'm trading my non-GOTY sealed copy of Batman AA for $12.50 back to Amazon and picking up the GOTY version. So basically it'll cost me $7.5 to get those damn 3D glasses.

Still waiting for them to match Fallout 3 GOTY.
Gamestop won't be seeing a dime from me if possible, even if Amazon adds taxes. I heart Amazon.

[quote name='ooga']I'm trading my non-GOTY sealed copy of Batman AA for $12.50 back to Amazon and picking up the GOTY version. So basically it'll cost me $7.5 to get those damn 3D glasses.[/QUOTE]

and a whole new set of achievements if I remember correctly.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Still waiting for them to match Fallout 3 GOTY.
Gamestop won't be seeing a dime from me if possible, even if Amazon adds taxes. I heart Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%.
Castlevania LOS Limited Edition $39.99 and Borderlands GOTY $19.99 for Xbox 360 just added.

I hope Amazon matches the PSP deal from Gamestop as well. I have a ton of credit at Amazon and I want a PSP...but I want it for under $100 or at LEAST with a game or accessory bundle. Come on Amazon....

bread's done
Back