12/18 BB non ad deals-$10 LA Noire(after $10 off @gamer coupon)

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
$20 Mass Effect 2(PS3) perm price drop

All sale items - PS3 -X360 - Wii

Be sure to check the Dec. @GAMER MAG COUPONS to see if any of the sale prices are stacking with a $10-$20 off coupon.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308421

10% OFF MOST ITEMS(usually reg. priced) @ BB using coupon codes/monthly mail coupons
TEXT "RZ", "SILVER" & "PREMIER" TO 332211 to get them sent to your phone automatically. This will allow you to receive BOTH regular & extended dated coupon codes

Get a $10/$25/$50/$130 giftcard for spending $100/$250/$500/$1000
http://media.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9208803#post9208803

$10 games/accessories
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000
$6 games/accessories
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000

From the CAG Price Tracker:
:360: The Saboteur $9.99
:360: Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers $5.99
:ds: Disney Stitch Jam $5.99
:ps3: John Daly's ProStroke Golf $5.99
:ps3: Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days $9.99
:360: N3 II: Ninety-Nine Nights $9.99
:ds: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! $5.99
:ps2: Despicable Me: The Game $5.99
:ds: Paws & Claws Regal Resort $5.99
:ds: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer $5.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Biggest Stars Blue Team $9.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']If we paid $60 with $10 GC at release they should price match this offer ($50 with $10GC) no problem.. correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you'll get $10 back but your better off pm'ing TRU instead it's $40 on sale & $30 if your using the coupon just show CS the receipt. Either way $20 or $30 back instead of $10.

Same thing for Portal 2 $35 @ kmart $25 back w/pm.

After pm I'll have
MK for $30 + $10 giftcard + $10 pre-order bonus
Portal 2 for $35 + $10 giftcard + $10 pre-order bonus
$68.90 w/tax + $40 in credit
Plus Socom 4 FDE $158.98 w/tax -$90 in RZ points $68.98 +$10 giftcard + $10 pre-order bonus.
$133 spent on gaming leaves me $17 short of another $10 RZ cert & I got all of them on day 1.:bouncy:

I just called BB customer service because I still havent received my gc in the mail from Portal 2 and I got the $6.00 back on the price adjustment.
So $39 - $10gc- $10RZ for pre-order - $10RZ for going over the $150 threshold = great deal to me.

[quote name='boogie4114']I just called BB customer service because I still havent received my gc in the mail from Portal 2 and I got the $6.00 back on the price adjustment.
So $39 - $10gc- $10RZ for pre-order - $10RZ for going over the $150 threshold = great deal to me.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is a joke in that regards. If i order a game oniline for IN STORE PICKUP I should be able to pick up my gift card in store as well.

Everytime they have a Buy a game for X amount of dollars and receive a gift card promotion.. if you buy online you HAVE to have the gift card mailed to you and at least 25% of the time my gift cards don't show up or take over two weeks.

I ordered three copies of portal 2 for PC and have only received one of the gift cards. One would think that since I purchased all three on the same day my gift cards would have come at the same time.

[quote name='Enuf']
Portal 2 is $40 but just pm the kmart offer & get the other $5.
[/QUOTE]

Do you know if I can do that in store even if I did a store pickup pre-order from the website?

Alright so wait...last saturday so...8 days ago i purchased mortal kombat for 60$ and got a 10$ gc so would i then be able to price match the toys r us price and get 20 dollars back on my purchase? do i bring in the game and the receipt as well as the toys r us flyer? i've never done this before but if theres a chance i can get 20$ back i'll put it toward portal 2 then

So will Best Buy actually price match the game at $30 if you show them your receipt from TRU, even though said receipt clearly shows the two discounts of $20 OFF ITEM and $10 OFF ITEM? I ask 'cause I picked up a copy of MK at TRU for $30 with the coupon this morning, and if I can hit up Best Buy later and get another copy (hopefully w/ the Sub Zero DLC) for the same price, that would be pretty sweet.

[quote name='ryheeles']Do you know if I can do that in store even if I did a store pickup pre-order from the website?[/QUOTE]

Return/rebuy if your worried about losing the pre-order bonus $10 call RZ let them know you did a price match, most of the time they'll credit the points asap as "customer satisfaction" points.

Pats12Sox34
you only need your receipt, the TRU ad or the MK price on a smartphone & you'll get $20 back. Some BB can be tough and won't give the full $20 to which you respond "I don't want to return/rebuy or return & buy @ TRU over this but I will"

GodspedEmperor
In order to get the full $30 back you must buy the game at TRU using the coupon and bring the receipt. Let them know the coupon was free from their mag & the game is on sale. If you have a 2nd copy of the mag it'll help too. Tell them you'd "rather give BB the $ plus your a RZ + gamers club member but their price is too good to pass up". Most managers would rather steal the sale from TRU considering you've already purchased it from them.
They are in the right to deny the $30 per their policy & only match the $40 but it's all about letting them know they'll lose the sale completely. Also, if your buying other stuff this helps too making a $10 exception for a larger total makes more sense than no sale at all.

I don't run into alot of the problems I see alot of people complain about but I also pm ALOT...over 20 times this year so far & the CS reps at my local BB know that I always have the receipt + ad plus TRU is only 3 miles from BB.

If you pre-ordered the game to get the 500 RZ points, when they do a price adjustment on a price-match, it might show up as a return/rebuy, which will void the 500 Pre-order Bonus RZ points, since the system will regard this as a new purchase. Somewhat YMMV depending on the customer service rep. If they are knowledgeable enough to do a price-adjust without doing a return (which need manager level approval) then you'll keep your RZ Bonus.

BTW where is the Borderlands for $16?

[quote name='bh47']If you pre-ordered the game to get the 500 RZ points, when they do a price adjustment on a price-match, it might show up as a return/rebuy, which will void the 500 Pre-order Bonus RZ points, since the system will regard this as a new purchase. Somewhat YMMV depending on the customer service rep. If they are knowledgeable enough to do a price-adjust without doing a return (which need manager level approval) then you'll keep your RZ Bonus.

BTW where is the Borderlands for $16?[/QUOTE]

Hmm. The guy just gave me a partial refund on my order. Is that okay?

[quote name='bh47']If you pre-ordered the game to get the 500 RZ points, when they do a price adjustment on a price-match, it might show up as a return/rebuy, which will void the 500 Pre-order Bonus RZ points, since the system will regard this as a new purchase. Somewhat YMMV depending on the customer service rep. If they are knowledgeable enough to do a price-adjust without doing a return (which need manager level approval) then you'll keep your RZ Bonus.

BTW where is the Borderlands for $16?[/QUOTE]

The return/rebuy only matters during the release week plus your receipt should say sale "price adjustment" as the return would require you to have the game + receipt not just the receipt. All price adjustments over a certain $ amount req. manager approval. Looking at my RZ account these are all the games I've done this with since Jan. LBP2, DS2, MVC3, Homefront, Fight night & Crysis 2.

Borderlands for X360 was on sale when I made the post but they have been changing the unadvertised items over the last 2-3 weeks. Bioshock 2 for PS3 is now $16 so I guess this replaced it. They're unadvertised stuff has been mirroring other stores sales somewhat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Enuf!

I had ordered my MK for in-store pick-up using BB.com, so I called and got $10 back. As long as that doesn't screw with my RZ points or gift card, I'd get the $10 gift card, 500 RZ points they credited me for a pre-order that didn't show on my account, plus 500 points from when it actually did show on my account.

$50 for MK, a $10 gift card, and $20 in reward certificates... can't beat that!

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Thanks Enuf!

I had ordered my MK for in-store pick-up using BB.com, so I called and got $10 back. As long as that doesn't screw with my RZ points or gift card, I'd get the $10 gift card, 500 RZ points they credited me for a pre-order that didn't show on my account, plus 500 points from when it actually did show on my account.

$50 for MK, a $10 gift card, and $20 in reward certificates... can't beat that![/QUOTE]

$50 + $30 in credit nice
Glad the BB forums helped, what'd it take just the post & a phone call right? And you got one of the best deals out there.

FYI:LA Noire & Brink may also be able to be had on a similar deal at BB. The pre-order bonus($10) is already in effect, my guess is that'll continue to be aggressive with $10 giftcards on AAA titles & if all the recent Portal 2/MK price
drops show anything...it shouldn't be hard to get brink or LA Noire on sale w/i
30-45 days from release.

PM on any games your looking to get for at least
$40 + $10 credit & I'll look out

Thanks for this info. Motorstorm is one of my favorite series, and none have gone Greatest Hits. (And they stay at 60 for a redicoulous amount of time, usually. Okay, enough of this. i got to bust a move to my bestbuy and grab the the game. Thanks again. Have a super awesome day everyone!

[quote name='GBAstar']Best Buy is a joke in that regards. If i order a game oniline for IN STORE PICKUP I should be able to pick up my gift card in store as well.

Everytime they have a Buy a game for X amount of dollars and receive a gift card promotion.. if you buy online you HAVE to have the gift card mailed to you and at least 25% of the time my gift cards don't show up or take over two weeks.

I ordered three copies of portal 2 for PC and have only received one of the gift cards. One would think that since I purchased all three on the same day my gift cards would have come at the same time.[/QUOTE]

BB sent me an electronic GC for MK, only downside was it had an expiration date...not that I'd ever have a problem using a GC within a month of recieving it.

[quote name='scooby68']Motorstorm is one of my favorite series, and none have gone Greatest Hits[/QUOTE]
Well they all are GH's red case and everything.
Link:http://www.walmart.com/ip/MotorStorm-Greatest-Hits-PS3-PS3/5272723
http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/playstationblog/5031655916/

the new one was supposed to come in a special PS3 bundle but I think the whole disaster situation they a wrench in their plans.

prayformojo
they usually last all week but recently(last 3 weeks) they've been adding games/movies I think based on other stores ads/sales. I went to CS to price match target and walmart on games, DVD & blu rays & when they scanned them the prices were the same.
They were even matching Amazon's prices too

Added the PS move deal $35 Move $20 Nav think I gotta p/u both since I already have the Socom 4 FDE now a 2nd person can play move $hit wit me for under $55.

[quote name='Enuf']More unadvertised deals[/QUOTE]
Can you put a mention in the OP that you're editing it each week? It's confusing as hell reading this thread as all the early posts are discussing deals that aren't in the OP. :bouncy:

[quote name='Keen314']Can you put a mention in the OP that you're editing it each week? It's confusing as hell reading this thread as all the early posts are discussing deals that aren't in the OP. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, updated the title there have been times when other people post the unadvertised BB deals for the week so I won't bump this thread if someone already post them.

For those that have played both, any recommendations on Lego Pirates vs. Lego Star Wars 3? From what I have read, Pirates seems to be a more traditional Lego games while Star Wars has new RTS levels that people seem to love or hate. As far as franchise goes, I am good either way (no strong feelings for Clone Wars era vs Pirates movies).

Just went to one of my locals for the Move bundle deal. It was marked and rang up $99.99 in store, with a $20 GC. Showed the CSR who was helping me and the manager BB.com, and they were more than happy to make the necessary adjustments. $86.xx + a $20 GC....now to go back to trade in Sports Champions for another $20 GC.

I feel stupid picking up the Move, but to get the bundle and the nav controller for 80 as opposed to 130 is a steal...

I have killzone 3, tw 2011 and mlb the show. I guess it will be fun to have a wiimote control system for a nex gen console :)

[quote name='sgaldis']Just went to one of my locals for the Move bundle deal. It was marked and rang up $99.99 in store, with a $20 GC. Showed the CSR who was helping me and the manager BB.com, and they were more than happy to make the necessary adjustments. $86.xx + a $20 GC....now to go back to trade in Sports Champions for another $20 GC.[/QUOTE]

I had them do this before but b/c of the # games involved(using the Move sale as an example) they basically dropped the bundle to $60 & "charged" me $20 for the gc. So depending on the BB someone could walk out with it for $60 too.

When you guys price match Kmart and whatnot with Online BB Pre-orders, do you go in store or do you call them and what receipts do you bring in with you? I only ask because they may hassle me since I got Portal 2 with a Gift Card as a bonus...

Motorstorm might just be too hard to pass up now...I really really want that game but I'm trying so hard to hold out for $40 after any taxes.

Go figure. I finally get that Full Deployment Edition, then Socom, Move, and Nav controllers are all on sale. Oh well.

I got the price difference back on MotorStorm which I bought last week. $40-45 was what I was hoping to pay for it, so I can't argue with that a week or two after release.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Go figure. I finally get that Full Deployment Edition, then Socom, Move, and Nav controllers are all on sale. Oh well.

I got the price difference back on MotorStorm which I bought last week. $40-45 was what I was hoping to pay for it, so I can't argue with that a week or two after release.[/QUOTE]

Glad you finally got a solution from your BB situation

OT BB price matched amazon on the controller(blue & black only) $35 will update post.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Lego games aren't showing on sale for me anymore for PS3.[/QUOTE]

Which ones POTC changed when I click on it seems to be an error on their site alot of sale req. the items to be clicked on for some reason.

Things worth noting:

-MoH is $25 on the PS3 and $27 on the Xbox for some reason. EDIT: PS3 version is only $20 at Amazon.
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is $30 on either console.
-Dead Space 2 $40 on either console.
-Alice for $50 on either console. EDIT: Amazon has the preorder at $45.

Looks like they added and didn't take down anything besides the DualShocks. EDIT: Apparently still on the website. Just need to look for them. Oddly though my store did have them tagged at $35.99, I believe.

Personally MoH and Dead Space are tempting for me just because of Frontline and Extraction on the PS3. They still have the game-only Dead Space 2 limited editions at my Best Buy, so I'm a bit tempted to bite at $40. Unless the PS3 will always be limited edition and hence have Extraction?

Didn't have a problem price matching Black Ops on the PS3 last night when I bought it with a friend (he bought because it was that rare game today that actually has splitscreen online multiplayer). Wasn't aware of this online-only sale. Still befuddled by why Amazon hasn't PM'd. Guess they're trying something new to try to prevent Amazon doing price matches quickly and also give the eagle-eyed consumers (or maybe just CAGs) a better deal.

OP updated
the COD MW3 deal could really be amazing if BB...when BB adds the $10 pre-order bonus, plus if they follow Halo reach protocol there will probably be a giftcard too $10-$20. Now if only they'd show the same love to more games across the board.

[quote name='imacgod']Things worth noting:

-MoH is $25 on the PS3 and $27 on the Xbox for some reason. EDIT: PS3 version is only $20 at Amazon.
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is $30 on either console.
-Dead Space 2 $40 on either console.
-Alice for $50 on either console. EDIT: Amazon has the preorder at $45.

Looks like they added and didn't take down anything besides the DualShocks. EDIT: Apparently still on the website. Just need to look for them. Oddly though my store did have them tagged at $35.99, I believe.

Personally MoH and Dead Space are tempting for me just because of Frontline and Extraction on the PS3. They still have the game-only Dead Space 2 limited editions at my Best Buy, so I'm a bit tempted to bite at $40. Unless the PS3 will always be limited edition and hence have Extraction?

Didn't have a problem price matching Black Ops on the PS3 last night when I bought it with a friend (he bought because it was that rare game today that actually has splitscreen online multiplayer). Wasn't aware of this online-only sale. Still befuddled by why Amazon hasn't PM'd. Guess they're trying something new to try to prevent Amazon doing price matches quickly and also give the eagle-eyed consumers (or maybe just CAGs) a better deal.[/QUOTE]

Amazon always waits for someone else to comp BestBuy before they throw it online. I've seen several offers from BB go live and they wait for it to get traction at like Target and then they throw it online. I think they wait for the buzz to spread and they say "TAX FREE SHIPPING FREE HERE!" to nab the second/third waves.

[quote name='Enuf']OP updated
the COD MW3 deal could really be amazing if BB...when BB adds the $10 pre-order bonus, plus if they follow Halo reach protocol there will probably be a giftcard too $10-$20. Now if only they'd show the same love to more games across the board.[/QUOTE]

Problem is you need to pre-order it and get another game as well it looks like. So unless you planned to get another Call of Duty game anyway, it's not that great of a deal.

bread's done
Back