12/18 BB non ad deals-$10 LA Noire(after $10 off @gamer coupon)

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
$20 Mass Effect 2(PS3) perm price drop

All sale items - PS3 -X360 - Wii

Be sure to check the Dec. @GAMER MAG COUPONS to see if any of the sale prices are stacking with a $10-$20 off coupon.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308421

10% OFF MOST ITEMS(usually reg. priced) @ BB using coupon codes/monthly mail coupons
TEXT "RZ", "SILVER" & "PREMIER" TO 332211 to get them sent to your phone automatically. This will allow you to receive BOTH regular & extended dated coupon codes

Get a $10/$25/$50/$130 giftcard for spending $100/$250/$500/$1000
http://media.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9208803#post9208803

$10 games/accessories
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000
$6 games/accessories
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemp...SP&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&usc=abcat0700000

From the CAG Price Tracker:
:360: The Saboteur $9.99
:360: Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers $5.99
:ds: Disney Stitch Jam $5.99
:ps3: John Daly's ProStroke Golf $5.99
:ps3: Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days $9.99
:360: N3 II: Ninety-Nine Nights $9.99
:ds: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! $5.99
:ps2: Despicable Me: The Game $5.99
:ds: Paws & Claws Regal Resort $5.99
:ds: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer $5.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop 3: Biggest Stars Blue Team $9.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='phoenix529']Quick newb question. How difficult would it be to get the @gamer coupon for Shift 2 to work with the sale price?[/QUOTE]

It's YMMV, because it depends on the manager giving you an override. It has proved rather difficult though, but it doesn't hurt to try and plead ignorance.

I think the Unadvertised sale will be through the week like usual (it'll at least be through Memorial Day weekend). Not sure if BB is open tomorrow though.

Edit: Do all BBs suck about being open early/late on Sundays?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='An J0e']Is this only today? wasn't able to go today, and wanted to try my luck using @ gamer coupon on DA2 at $40[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't think so. If it's just a Memorial Day weekend sale, you definitely still have tomorrow. I'm guessing these are week long sales though since I'm pretty sure they were previously.

I had luck getting these PM'd in-store (apparently these are NOT in-store prices on the most part), but you may want to set up a pick up if you can or hope your Best Buy employees are nice enough to PM it for you.

[quote name='bh47']If you pre-ordered the game to get the 500 RZ points, when they do a price adjustment on a price-match, it might show up as a return/rebuy, which will void the 500 Pre-order Bonus RZ points, since the system will regard this as a new purchase. Somewhat YMMV depending on the customer service rep. If they are knowledgeable enough to do a price-adjust without doing a return (which need manager level approval) then you'll keep your RZ Bonus.

BTW where is the Borderlands for $16?[/QUOTE]

Toys has the regular edition for $9.98 or are you looking for the GOTY edition?

How are the Turtle Beach - EarForce X11's? I am interested in getting a reasonably priced, and preferably wired headset for my xbox. I would want it to work well for rhythm games like DJ Hero 2, so I'm guessing a wired connection would be better for that (no lag, I hope).

[quote name='crunchewy']How are the Turtle Beach - EarForce X11's? I am interested in getting a reasonably priced, and preferably wired headset for my xbox. I would want it to work well for rhythm games like DJ Hero 2, so I'm guessing a wired connection would be better for that (no lag, I hope).[/QUOTE]

I got x41s and x11 w/ the turtle beach external processor. X41s are convinient because of the wireless aspect but not so cause of the batteries. I use rechargeables and they have to be switched out. I don't think theres any noticeable lag. I've used both extensively. The x11s are smaller and lighter which is nice compared ti the bulky wireless model. I think sound wise they are the same as the x41s - granted they are running through the processor. I would rather use the x11s I think cause they are less bulky and fit my head well, but use the x41 way more often cause of the wireless convinience.

OP updated not alot
$20 MOH & Fallout NV
$30 Battlefield Bad CO 2 UE & PS3 turtle beach BT
$32 Goldeneye

RZ coupon expires 6/19 will be going to stack some more giftcards + credit
Dirt 3, ME2, WWE, DNF, Alice Madness returns, Battle LA blu ray & Bad meets Evil CD all for $253 + tax & get back a $25 gc & $25 RZ credit. Nice

They haven't changed the other sales items have they? Not that I mind. I haven't gotten around picking up a blue Dualshock through Best Buy or Amazon yet, so if they keep the deal going, better for me.

If you buy a game online from BestBuy.com and do In-Store pick-up they will not price match a competitor. I found this out last week. I bought Red Faction with pre-order for in-store pick-up and then picked it up at the store the day it came out. The next week Best Buy had a deal for Buy 1 Get 1 50% off and Red Faction was included on the list of eligible games. K-Mart also had Red Faction for $40.

I decided I'd go with getting $20 returned to my card instead of spending $30 for a game that was 50% off. Looking on BestBuy.com's return policy I saw that they do not price match any competitors store's or website prices. So I called, incase I was reading it wrong and the woman told me they only price match the website's own prices. I asked her, so if I would've never used BestBuy.com and would've bought it through the store, I would be able to price match it with K-Mart? She said yes. I told her "Well I know I'm never using the in-store pick up again, I'll just do the whole transaction through the store" and then we got off the phone shortly after.

Next day I went to K-Mart and bought it for $40 and just returned that copy to my local Best Buy and got my money back since I was able to return BestBuy.com orders to the store. COOL STORY BRO

Bottom line, don't use BestBuy.com to buy things unless you ultimately have to or you know the price will not change.

Just a mention for those looking at Fallout:New Vegas, I picked one up on Sunday & it had the Mercenary Pack code inside. Not a bad deal for $5 & change (thanks to my RZ certs)!

[quote name='Javansdaddy']Just a mention for those looking at Fallout:New Vegas, I picked one up on Sunday & it had the Mercenary Pack code inside. Not a bad deal for $5 & change (thanks to my RZ certs)![/QUOTE]

Is there anything that says it on the package? Was it just the early release versions?

[quote name='slowdive21']Is there anything that says it on the package? Was it just the early release versions?[/QUOTE]

There was a security sticker on one of the ends that said "Do Not Display Until 10/21/2010" or something to that effect... I assume F:NV wasn't a big hit in my neck of the woods...

$50 Halo reach LE & $80 legendary edition have been added to the X360 listing also the KZ3 helghast edition can be had for free with the PS3 320 GB Move bundle offer.

is there anything special about the bulletstorm limited edition? I saw my bestbuy has those. Wasn't planning on buying this, but if the limited edition has anything worthwhile, might pick it up. Also for anyone who has played it, how's the game?

[quote name='r3zzy']is there anything special about the bulletstorm limited edition? I saw my bestbuy has those. Wasn't planning on buying this, but if the limited edition has anything worthwhile, might pick it up. Also for anyone who has played it, how's the game?[/QUOTE]

Well most people primarily got it for the Gears beta which is already over. Aside from that you really only get some exp for the multiplayer and different skins, for your leash, boots, etc. Not having the limited/epic edition wont take away from your game experience.

The game itself is solid, worth it for sure around the $20 mark. Some people have compared it to the Duke Nukem that we didn't get. The campaign will take you ~6-8 hours to complete depending on the difficulty level you are playing on and how often you replay a checkpoint to experiment with the environment. It took me around 7.5 hours to beat the game on the normal difficulty while picking up all the minor achievements and performing all the skill shots in one play-through, though I did have to replay a few chapters to find the damn flies I was missing.

Echoes mode has you running through maps attempting to rack up the highest possible score, and it's fun for a while, but after I got all the achievements I didn't touch it again. Anarchy mode, the multiplayer, will also keep you entertained for a while if you liked the main game. It's essentially a horde mode co-op where you try to perform skillshots with teammates (like tearing someone apart using multiple leashes) in order to reach a certain score to advance to the next wave. However when I played it I found that most of the players you end up playing with are idiots who run and gun like it's COD, scoring 10 points per kill and fucking the team over.

All in all, little incentive to replay multiple times, but you'll get a good 15-20 hours out of it.

[quote name='Enuf']OP updated[/QUOTE]

I CANNOT confirm this but a BB associate told me the next Gamer magazine they were going to have a 50% off the Turtle Beach X11s. That would mean they would cost $29.99. Again I cannot confirm this so if you get them at $44.99 maybe they do a price match later?

[quote name='nintendokingdom']If you buy a game online from BestBuy.com and do In-Store pick-up they will not price match a competitor. I found this out last week. I bought Red Faction with pre-order for in-store pick-up and then picked it up at the store the day it came out. The next week Best Buy had a deal for Buy 1 Get 1 50% off and Red Faction was included on the list of eligible games. K-Mart also had Red Faction for $40.

I decided I'd go with getting $20 returned to my card instead of spending $30 for a game that was 50% off. Looking on BestBuy.com's return policy I saw that they do not price match any competitors store's or website prices. So I called, incase I was reading it wrong and the woman told me they only price match the website's own prices. I asked her, so if I would've never used BestBuy.com and would've bought it through the store, I would be able to price match it with K-Mart? She said yes. I told her "Well I know I'm never using the in-store pick up again, I'll just do the whole transaction through the store" and then we got off the phone shortly after.

Next day I went to K-Mart and bought it for $40 and just returned that copy to my local Best Buy and got my money back since I was able to return BestBuy.com orders to the store. COOL STORY BRO

Bottom line, don't use BestBuy.com to buy things unless you ultimately have to or you know the price will not change.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with this post and want to confirm this fact as I had a similar experience with bestbuy.com last week.

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM BESTBUY.COM IF YOU CAN BUY THE SAME THING IN THE STORE. The reason for this is because bestbuy.com does not price match and the store does. If the price drops, you will be stuck if you bought on bestbuy.com as they only pricematch their own website. You also take money away from the local store by buying from bestbuy.com, even if you do in-store pickup.

informer

[quote name='Keen314']Thanks Enuf for the update. Looks like I'll be snagging Fallout New Vegas at long last.[/QUOTE]Hope you kept your receipt for a price match it's $10 starting Sunday.

[quote name='Javansdaddy']Just a mention for those looking at Fallout:New Vegas, I picked one up on Sunday & it had the Mercenary Pack code inside. Not a bad deal for $5 & change (thanks to my RZ certs)![/QUOTE]^^^

***Huge potential deal*** on the turtlebeach headset just need some conformation on which headset the $30 off @gamer coupon covers. The one on sale is $44 now but the sale could also end or drag out through the 4th of July when the coupons will go live.

[quote name='Enuf']***Huge potential deal*** on the turtlebeach headset just need some conformation on which headset the $30 off @gamer coupon covers. The one on sale is $44 now but the sale could also end or drag out through the 4th of July when the coupons will go live.[/QUOTE]

fuck n a, if these are to be had for $15, I'll definitely jump on this deal! Eagerly waiting confirmation

[quote name='Brother Daz']fuck n a, if these are to be had for $15, I'll definitely jump on this deal! Eagerly waiting confirmation[/QUOTE]

I think the DX-11's($129.99) are the ones the coupon is valid for, not the X-11's.

The wireless logitech f540 is on sale for 99.99. Much better than turtle beach. No static, crackling and loss of sound quality. I have the dx11 too. But I hate wires, so instead of getting the x31 to use with my DSS, I got the f540 instead. Good investment

[quote name='Enuf']Hope you kept your receipt for a price match it's $10 starting Sunday.[/QUOTE]
Haha, I just spent half an hour trying to find it. I misplaced it, and can't find it. :cry: On top of that, I didn't use my credit card to buy it, I used a GC, so I can't have them print me a new receipt by looking up what my credit card purchased.

[quote name='Keen314']Haha, I just spent half an hour trying to find it. I misplaced it, and can't find it. :cry: On top of that, I didn't use my credit card to buy it, I used a GC, so I can't have them print me a new receipt by looking up what my credit card purchased.[/QUOTE]

Did you use your Reward Zone account? If so they should be able to look it up that way.

[quote name='sdcranford']Did you use your Reward Zone account? If so they should be able to look it up that way.[/QUOTE]^^^this
I pm so often I just found it easier to put the 45th day on the back of every receipt & put all the receipts in 1 big BB bag. I check my iPhone notepad log everytime I buy so I know when to take out specific receipts & move them to the other BB bag with past 45 day pm window. Makes things so much easier.

[quote name='sdcranford']Did you use your Reward Zone account? If so they should be able to look it up that way.[/QUOTE]
I don't think so, as I fully paid with the GC. It didn't show up on my RZ account online. :cry: I'm so embarrassed, I'm usually good with keeping receipts and going back for PMs. I've failed you, CAG!

[quote name='Enuf']There's tons of deals currently thanks to the 4th of July sale 2 day sale[/QUOTE]

Thanks for updating the OP. I know I tend to give you sh*t sometimes but you're very helpful. Thanks again.

[quote name='GBAstar']Thanks for updating the OP. I know I tend to give you sh*t sometimes but you're very helpful. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no prob

Sweet. Brutal Legend for $5 and No More Heroes 2 for $10! Couldn't find NMH2 at $9.98 at any TRU, so this is an excellent substitute.

Glad to see the controllers are still on sale. I just know when I decide to finally buy them, Best Buy will end the sale and Amazon will stop price matching.

anyone find the Best Buy in store locator for FIFA 2010 World Cup new for the ps3? Doesn't show up on the Best Buy website just the 360 version.

[quote name='bardockkun']Alright, got to ask, but for all it's faults and everything is Dark Void at LEAST worth it for $5?[/QUOTE]

For $5 I'd say yes. I didnt think it was to terrible, they're definitely worse games out there.

I wish I had a BB in my town. Hopefully I can find a copy of Brutal Legend the next time I'm near one. The game had a great story. Maybe one day Tim Schafer can continue it with a downloadable title.

[quote name='Brother Daz']For $5 I'd say yes. I didnt think it was to terrible, they're definitely worse games out there.[/QUOTE]

Fracture comes to mind. I spent $10 on it and put it away after the first two levels. I have spent (tens of?) thousands of dollars on Star Wars stuff, but this is the first time I felt George Lucas ripped me off! ;)

Well, that was fun. I ordered online for store pick-up yesterday and then last night got an email saying the product wasn't available at my store. I assume that means it was in stock when I ordered, but the employees hadn't gotten a chance to participate in the sale yet.

Oh well, at least they gave me the option to cancel, ship (for free), or choose a different pick-up store. I've had enough online orders from retailers get canceled when something is out of stock even though they get a new shipment within a week. I just don't get why I had to call customer service and couldn't just click a box to ship to my billing address that they already have or choose a new store which is already part of their ordering process.

Oh well, I'm still getting the game at a great price and I don't have to pay for shipping.

Snagged Just Cause 2 for 9.99...worth it? Im a whore at the 10.00 price point so I thought Id grab first and ask questions later.

bread's done
Back