Truth or Lies (New) $5.84 Shipped Amazon Marketplace

Heard the game barely works, but it's a VERY easy Achievement game in the very least. As in can rank in about 800 or so in two hours.

eh, what the hell, I grabbed it for the points, the goal I just made last night is to be over 30k by the end of the year. I'm pretty sure I can do it, but with all these PS3 exclusives this year....

Get a fan and set it next to the microphone and go watch a movie. When you return you should have nearly all of the achievements.

[quote name='LordVila']Get a fan and set it next to the microphone and go watch a movie. When you return you should have nearly all of the achievements.[/QUOTE]

lol, I can't tell if that is a serious comment or not, I would definitely try this :D

[quote name='bardockkun']Heard the game barely works, but it's a VERY easy Achievement game in the very least. As in can rank in about 800 or so in two hours.[/QUOTE]

Two hours?!

If you use a cell phone with different ring tones for the "truth" and "lies", you're looking at under an hour for the full 1k.

I grabbed a few of these from Amazon to flip back to them a while back ($20 each!) Had I known about the super easy platinum I would've gotten it, but it seems like I'll have to GameFly it in the future :(

Wish the PS3 version was also $5, maybe then I could play it then trade it in to GS. Although the TIV for that is outdated.. wonder what it is now.

[quote name='LordVila']Get a fan and set it next to the microphone and go watch a movie. When you return you should have nearly all of the achievements.[/QUOTE]
Tad off topic but my friends and I used to do this with songs on Rock Band 2. My fan got a 98% on expert on Visions.

never thought id pass on a cheapo game but im going to on this. it doesnt even look like id enjoy bothering to get off the couch and pop this in.

[quote name='mister cheapskate']Tad off topic but my friends and I used to do this with songs on Rock Band 2. My fan got a 98% on expert on Visions.[/QUOTE]

Bullshit. The fan trick doesn't work on anything but Band Hero, and that's only on Beginner difficulty.

On Topic: Tempted to grab this for the easy points.

bread's done
Back