Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (PS3/360) $29.99 at Gamestop.com

did they EVER fix the damn dexterity bug in this game? For the consoles that is? They patched it for the pc but never fixed it for the console versions. It pissed me off so much frankly that i stoped playing it and didn't buy another bioware game. Which is really crappy since they were one of my favorite companies. Mass effect 1 was one of my fave games. i still havent played mass effect 2. I woulda had that crap pre-ordered with the special edition if it wasn't for the fuck up that was dragon age

[quote name='Kenshindono']did they EVER fix the damn dexterity bug in this game? For the consoles that is? They patched it for the pc but never fixed it for the console versions. It pissed me off so much frankly that i stoped playing it and didn't buy another bioware game. Which is really crappy since they were one of my favorite companies. Mass effect 1 was one of my fave games. i still havent played mass effect 2. I woulda had that crap pre-ordered with the special edition if it wasn't for the fuck up that was dragon age[/QUOTE]Wow, you sound like a ranting 12 year old who lives in the basement. Either way this is a great price for a really enjoyable game. I paid $20 for the standard production version new 4 months which I thought was great for the online pass. If what's been mentioned about the overall price drop is true and you have a kmart gaming coupon, this would be the best deal going right now.

[quote name='aznhero913']19.99 at walmart.com

sent in a pricematch to amazon.[/QUOTE]

I don't need it, but also sent in a PM to Amazon.

[quote name='Trance Addix']I don't need it, but also sent in a PM to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

me neither....

Can't help but try for my fellow CAGers though.

[quote name='aznhero913']me neither....

Can't help but try for my fellow CAGers though.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, I consider it common courtesy, here on CAG :)

[quote name='aznhero913']19.99 at walmart.com

sent in a pricematch to amazon.[/QUOTE]

In for one from Walmart, had some credit left over there.
Sent pricematch for the rest of you. :)

damnit, $20 for the PC version would be great, but no.... not walmart.

I'm hoping amazon will price match all versions.

[quote name='Paladinion']Can someone point me in the right direction to PM stuff on Amazon, I want to help out.[/QUOTE]

tellus.jpg

last part

[quote name='Lupuri']Wow, you sound like a ranting 12 year old who lives in the basement. Either way this is a great price for a really enjoyable game. I paid $20 for the standard production version new 4 months which I thought was great for the online pass. If what's been mentioned about the overall price drop is true and you have a kmart gaming coupon, this would be the best deal going right now.[/QUOTE]

a ranting 12 year old because i got fed up with them not fixing a crippling bug in the game? Ok, i guess chosing to boycot a company/series because the developers put out a shoddy product means im a 12 year old *shrug*

i also like how you didn't even bother to answer the question. Anyone? Did they ever fix the dex bug? I dont think i have my copy any more, pretty sure i just gave it to a friend. So if they finally fixed it i may give it another chance

[quote name='Kenshindono']a ranting 12 year old because i got fed up with them not fixing a crippling bug in the game? Ok, i guess chosing to boycot a company/series because the developers put out a shoddy product means im a 12 year old *shrug*

i also like how you didn't even bother to answer the question. Anyone? Did they ever fix the dex bug? I dont think i have my copy any more, pretty sure i just gave it to a friend. So if they finally fixed it i may give it another chance[/QUOTE]

According to the Dragon Age Wiki, it was not fixed.

bread's done
Back