Little Big Planet 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse, MLB 11 $35 Fry's B&M

Drat, now I regret having gotten Motorstorm from Best Buy with a coupon for $45 last week. Not sure how the price match would work either.. I'd imagine it would go based off the price after coupon.

[quote name='Ryan_gf']Drat, now I regret having gotten Motorstorm from Best Buy with a coupon for $45 last week. Not sure how the price match would work either.. I'd imagine it would go based off the price after coupon.[/QUOTE]
buy and return?

[quote name='Ryan_gf']Drat, now I regret having gotten Motorstorm from Best Buy with a coupon for $45 last week. Not sure how the price match would work either.. I'd imagine it would go based off the price after coupon.[/QUOTE]

they would give you $10 + tax back.

[quote name='kouleefoh']buy and return?[/QUOTE]

Be careful with this if you decide to buy the game at Fry's for $35 and return it for $45 at Best Buy. Recently, Best Buy has been having a lot of retailer exclusives included in the box when you buy the game. If it has any type of retailer specific item (such as Sub-Zero costume, Dead Rising 2 costumes, etc) the barcode will be different and therefore will not be the same as the one you buy at Fry's. If you plan to do this, look at the barcode before you leave home from your BB edition and then compare to the one at Fry's before you buy.

Was it me, or did Motorstorm Apocalypse look really 'cartoony' in the demo? I remember the first 2 looking a lot more realistic..this new one looked a step above cell-shading (well maybe more than a step, but still..)

this factor alone, the graphics, are steering me clear until a $20 price point.

[quote name='Troutyogurt']LA Noire is also for $45. Which is not bad.[/QUOTE]
Yup, and they also have the Buy one get $30 off, which is similar to buy 1 get 1 50% off that Target will run. Although Fry's will be limited to the listed games only.

Wait where does it say buy 1 get 1 50% off? Am I blind? :hot: If so I'm totally going tomorrow to grab LBP, Mortal Kombat, LA Noire and MotorStorm.

Guhhh...I just bought MLB 11 for $45 through Best Buy's midnight sale. Does anyone know if Best Buy does price adjustments for in-store pick up online orders?

[quote name='PaiPaiMaster']Wait where does it say buy 1 get 1 50% off? Am I blind? :hot: If so I'm totally going tomorrow to grab LBP, Mortal Kombat, LA Noire and MotorStorm.[/QUOTE]

B1 G1 50% off is at target starting sunday(6/12)

bread's done
Back