Free Marine Corps Swag

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Free Marine Corps Swag

29p2i5w.jpg

www.marines.com/overcome
On the bottom left of the page you should see your choice of a free duffel bag, dog tags or T-shirt.

Note: I found this on SD about a week ago, one person commented a recruiter may call you but others commented they have never had anyone call them. I suppose if you are worried about phone calls you could always enter a payphones number or something.

It took like 6 days to get my shirt in the mail... they have sizes S to XXL.
The shirt I got is made of a breathable type material, I tried to show it in the smaller picture on the bottom right.

Recruiters calling is dependent on the area you live in. If you live in a rural state like I do, they call more than once, and they leave messages. Different areas means different recruiters, after all.

Wouldn't work for me. It kept telling me to pick my desired premium offer (such as the T-Shirt) and I tried selecting every single one and it kept giving me the same error. Tried in Firefox and the T-Shirts and stuff never popped up but my info went through :/

Oh well. Thanks though ^_^

[quote name='pacifickarma']If you actually join the USMC, they give you lots of free stuff...[/QUOTE]

o rly?

jk. but anyways i dont see the options on my bottom left. anybody else missing them?

Yeah, be careful when you do giveaways like this. I did one for a free keychain or something once, and I never got it, but I did have a recruiter calling me every week for months.

[quote name='rct316']o rly?

jk. but anyways i dont see the options on my bottom left. anybody else missing them?[/QUOTE]

It's not in the bottom left, but more to the left in general. At first it didn't appear for me, so I left out some info and hit submit knowing it would give me an error and then it popped up. Once it did though, it kept giving me errors anyway so it never went through.

Thanks OP! My little bro is US Marine, a tactical driver of sorts. He is stationed in Okinawa, ordered a set of dog tags as I know he wears his everyday & I want to also. I would be right next to him but I have my wife & kids that need me here. :)

I just...entered a fake phone number. It worked.

I feel kind of bad when I do giveaways like this, seems like I'm almost stealing from em since I have no plans for joining the Marines. I have a buddy that's shipping out next January, though, so hey.

they were giving these shirts away at the miramar air show last year. to earn one, you had to do 20 pullups in front of the crowd. if you failed, you got a lanyard. i got a lanyard -.-

but hey! now i got the shirt too! ^^

Last time I did a deal like this a recruiter did call, I didn't pick up, but they left me about 3 messages and stopped calling. Got the dog tags a few weeks later.

Lol last time I did this was a few years back. Put in a fake phone number, so the recruiter decided to stop by my house. Luckily I wasn't home. A few days later I got three backpacks in the mail.

[quote name='pacifickarma']If you actually join the USMC, they give you lots of free stuff...[/QUOTE]
Same with the Army.

You also get lots of free shit overseas. All sorts of tools and glow sticks and stuff.

i got an e-mail from the local usmc recruiter .... he was ...um... yeah... "PLEASE PROVIDE A VALID CONTACT NUMBER" ... >.> lol.. i should feel bad..

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']This swag aint free. It's paid for by your tax dollars.[/QUOTE]

sooo then i'm getting what i paid for... awesome.

just an fyi to everyone they started calling me. called me twice while in class. and called my house/parents place.

also suxs considering i signed up wrong and never got and "swag"
-_-

[quote name='rct316']just an fyi to everyone they started calling me. called me twice while in class. and called my house/parents place.

also suxs considering i signed up wrong and never got and "swag"
-_-[/QUOTE]

expect a visit.. they will stop by your place... they did mine...

It won't work for me. I do the drop down for what I want (Duffle Bag), and it just gives me an error message telling me to select it again.

Could've really used that duffel bag. Oh well.

Oh fuck, seriously?

Now I wish I never signed up for the shit, I don't want them visiting my house. I never even got my shirt (so far at least), just a brochure saying "Hey, you should join".

bread's done
Back