Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Limited Edition Gift Set @ Amazon $84

xxjonoxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Amazon has the newly announced Jurassic Park Trilogy Limited Edition Gift Set for $83.99. The MSRP is $119.95. October 25th is the release date.

Link

51rUNKkA-QL.jpg

For those who just want the movies, the Trilogy box set is $56. LINK

My most anticipated movies of all time to come to Blu-ray. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!!!!! I've been dying for these to come out on bluray. Thanks for the heads up OP will be keeping these on my radar

Yes to them coming out on BD.

No if this is the only way they're going to come out.

Hopefully they can take the Fox approach to the Alien movies, with the movies in one pack and the super cool egg design for the other one. Without the ridiculous prices, of course.

I wouldve picked this up but .... after reading the books , I will not ever watch these movies again!! Trust me .... if you like the movies just a lil bit , you owe it to yourself to read the books. Hollywood messes everything up ....

That toy looks really cheap, so I'll wait for a set without that. Hopefully they come out individually so I don't have to own the 3rd abomination.

[quote name='Disneyboy']Your wish is granted http://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-Park...ef=sr_1_2?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1309387850&sr=1-2[/QUOTE]

Adding this to the OP for those who don't want the Gift Set. Also, I think the statue is going to be made by Sideshow and be quality material, but I cannot confirm that. I guess we will see how that turns out before release. I think the gift set will probably be below $70 before release date, at least at some retailer Amazon will PM.

I've been waiting for this on Blu Ray for what feels like forever and you bet I'm getting the bad ass T-Rex figure.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Cool set, but the first movie is the only one worth having.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I don't know what the deal is with releasing these movies exclusively as a set these days? I just want the first movie, in a nice slip cover Blu-Ray case. I think I will be waiting for a long time though...

[quote name='blindinglights']I know the third one was bad, but you guys hated the second movie? I never thought it was that bad.[/QUOTE]

The second one is bad,but it is watchable unlike the third movie.

[quote name='blindinglights']I know the third one was bad, but you guys hated the second movie? I never thought it was that bad.[/QUOTE]

I know lots of people absolutely hate the second movie. I like it. It's not as good as the original by a longshot, but I still like it.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I know lots of people absolutely hate the second movie. I like it. It's not as good as the original by a longshot, but I still like it.[/QUOTE]
I like all of them, but each sequel is gradually not as good as the one before it.

[quote name='themaster20000']The second one is bad,but it is watchable unlike the third movie.[/QUOTE]

the second was horrible the third was great.

The NBC store lists everything it comes with:

Disc 1

• Run Time: 2 Hours and 7 Minutes
  • MPAA Rating: PG-13
  • Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 (English), DTS 5.1 Surround (French Canadian), DTS 5.1 Surround (Spanish)
  • Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish
  • Picture: Widescreen (1.85:1)
  • Color
    Bonus:
  • Digital Copy of Jurassic Park (expires 12/31/2012)
  • Return to Jurassic Park: Dawn of a New Era
  • Return to Jurassic Park: Making Prehistory
  • Return to Jurassic Park: The Next Step in Evolution
  • The Making of Jurassic Park
  • Original Featurette on the Making of the Film
  • Steven Spielberg Directs Jurassic Park
  • Hurricane in Kauai Featurette
  • Early Pre-Production Meetings
  • Location Scouting
  • Phil Tippett Animatics: Raptors in the Kitchen
  • Animatics: T-Rex Attack
  • ILM And Jurassic Park: Before and After the Visual Effects
  • Foley Artists
  • Storyboards
  • Production Archives: Photographs, Design Sketches and Conceptual Paintings
  • Jurassic Park: Making the Game
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • BD-Live
  • My Scenes
  • D-BOX
  • Pocket BLU App
Disc 2

• Run Time: 2 Hours and 9 Minutes
  • Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 (English), DTS 5.1 Surround (Spanish), DTS 5.1 Surround (French Canadian)
  • Color
    Bonus:
  • Digital Copy of The Lost World: Jurassic Park (expires 12/31/2012)
  • Return to Jurassic Park: Finding The Lost World
  • Return to Jurassic Park: Something Survived
  • Deleted Scenes
  • The Making of The Lost World
  • Original Featurette on the Making of the Film
  • The Jurassic Park Phenomenon: A Discussion with Author Michael Crichton
  • The Compie Dance Number: Thank You Steven Spielberg From ILM
  • ILM & The Lost World: Before & After the Visual Effects
  • Production Archives: Production Photographs, Illustrations and Conceptual Drawings, Models, The World of Jurassic Park, The Magic of ILM, Posters and Toys
  • Storyboards
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • BD-Live
  • My Scenes
  • D-BOX
  • Pocket BLU App
Disc 3

• Run Time: 1 Hours and 33 Minutes
  • Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 (English), DTS 5.1 Surround (French European), DTS 5.1 Surround (Spanish)
  • Color
    Bonus:
  • Digital Copy of Jurassic Park III (expires 12/31/2012)
  • Return To Jurassic Park: The Third Adventure
  • The Making of Jurassic Park III
  • The Dinosaurs of Jurassic Park III
  • The Special Effects of Jurassic Park III
  • The Industrial Light & Magic Press Reel
  • The Sounds of Jurassic Park III
  • The Art of Jurassic Park III
  • Montana: Finding New Dinosaurs
  • Tour of Stan Winston Studio
  • Spinosaurus Attacks The Plane
  • Raptors Attack Udesky
  • The Lake
  • A Visit to ILM
  • Dinosaur Turntables
  • Storyboards to Final Feature Comparison
  • Production Photographs
  • Feature Commentary with Special Effects Team
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • BD-Live
  • My Scenes
  • D-BOX
  • Pocket BLU App

I was just thinking about these movies among a few others as to why they haven't come yet, lol... I watched them on DVD too a few weeks back because of this. For the price I would say there a bit overpriced, I would say at the most $50.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Cool set, but the first movie is the only one worth having.[/QUOTE]

This. Hopefully Universal will release the three separately as to be honest the two sequels aren't worth owning.

The second movie was better than the second book.

I'd buy that if it had a hand written apology from Spielberg for the second and third movies. Or a lock of Goldblum's hair. I'd do it for a lock of Goldblum's hair. I'd do it so hard.

[quote name='Strell']I'd buy that if it had a hand written apology from Spielberg for the second and third movies. Or a lock of Goldblum's hair. I'd do it for a lock of Goldblum's hair. I'd do it so hard.[/QUOTE]

While you're at it, why not ask Lucas for a hand written apology for everything he touched after The Last Crusade? Hell, why not go the full nine yards and ask for an apology written in blood?

[quote name='dualedge2']While you're at it, why not ask Lucas for a hand written apology for everything he touched after The Last Crusade? Hell, why not go the full nine yards and ask for an apology written in blood?[/QUOTE]

Some things can't be apologized for ... like Crystal Skull ... proof that Lucas and Spielberg have both seen better days.

I'll just wait for Black Friday. It's only an extra month of waiting...plus you know Amazon is gonna have tons of deals so hopefully they do some bluray deal or just a deal on the Trilogy bluray box set.

kinda worried that having the digital copies + special features on the same disc as the movie is gonna result in crap a/v quality for the movies themselves

would've preferred that they went with a separate 4th blu-ray disc for the special features

Why does everyone think they have a supernatural ability to predict Black Friday deals? I'm not singling anyone out; I see it everywhere-here, bluray.com, slickdeals, etc. lol

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Why does everyone think they have a supernatural ability to predict Black Friday deals? I'm not singling anyone out; I see it everywhere-here, bluray.com, slickdeals, etc. lol[/QUOTE]

They delude themselves into thinking that everything is on sale in every store everywhere.

[quote name='62t']Is the third movie any good? Never saw that[/QUOTE]

I am a die hard fan of the original, but the 3rd one is actually surprisingly good :)

[quote name='Mattx510']I am a die hard fan of the original, but the 3rd one is actually surprisingly good bad :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Fixed that for you.

The best part of it is the new dinosaurs, other than that, it pretty much blows.

The first one is the only one I have any interest in(and I'm not exactly a huge fan of it either), so I'll wait for an eventual single release or some rock bottom deal on the trilogy. I actually haven't seen the third one, but 2 was bad enough for me to not care enough to see the third.

bread's done
Back