Gamestop Summer Sale

varna

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]23354[/IMG-R]GameStop's Summer Sale includes deals which are available both in-store and online, as well as others which are online only. Check the sale for more details.

Highlights include:
:360::ps3::pc: FEAR 3 $39.99/$29.99
:360::ps3::pc: Duke Nukem Forever $39.99
:360::ps3: Tron Evolution Collector's Edition $49.99
:360: Child of Eden $29.99
:ps3: God of War 3 $14.99

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop Summer Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thetruth1983']And this is the reason why I don't buy games on release date.[/QUOTE]

Well said. Also, here's hoping Child of Eden is 20 in a month.

Man third party releases fall in price fast. If assasins creed revlations doesnt come with pomo credit, then Ill wait for a good deal shortly after release and use the assasins creed money on the ngp insteed. As for duke, Ill wait till it plumits to 20 ( and it will fast ). No interest in fear 3

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Wow, really wish this was in-store, too! I'd be all over it if it was.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I don't need $75 in games for free shipping and i don't wanna pay $35 and then wait for it.

Just for kicks I pulled up an old spreadsheet with a bunch of $10 codes I have used over the last year... surprise they all work again..

Child of Eden for $25 shipped is tempting...

thanks for the heads up,

[quote name='kevgret']Just for kicks I pulled up an old spreadsheet with a bunch of $10 codes I have used over the last year... surprise they all work again..

Child of Eden for $25 shipped is tempting...

thanks for the heads up,[/QUOTE]

Gimme please?

I'd settle for a free shipping code - all the ones in the old GS coupon thread have expired. Is there a current one?

The site is jacked up. I keep getting a Game Over screen. And one of my coupons isn't working?

Receive $10 off your next online purchase. Order value must be at least $10. Any unused portion will be forfeited. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 4/28/2012 11:59PM.

[quote name='argyle']I'd settle for a free shipping code - all the ones in the old GS coupon thread have expired. Is there a current one?[/QUOTE]

Someone on SD mentioned the code VSHIP. I tried it and it seemed to work.

[quote name='kylerg']The site is jacked up. I keep getting a Game Over screen. And one of my coupons isn't working?[/QUOTE]

That happens to me as well. I have to either add another code and then delete it and try the original one or try to add another game until it works. The codes are all around buggy as hell to use.

[quote name='kevgret']Someone on SD mentioned the code VSHIP. I tried it and it seemed to work.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed and checked out. Thanks much. Gotta hit the back button sometimes to get that dang thing to work.

Cant use my $10 code that I got when purchasing a game full price form them last year and the "vship" code at the same time. My order is over $25 but since I have a $10 code I cant use free shipping. 1 word = BULLSHIT!

Thanks OP. I am stunned this dropped so quick, but I'm glad.

I entered the "VSHIP" code myself and it said it expired 5/31, yet it worked.

Good luck everyone. Great deal for $32 after taxes.

[quote name='NJMane']Cant use my $10 code that I got when purchasing a game full price form them last year and the "vship" code at the same time. My order is over $25 but since I have a $10 code I cant use free shipping. 1 word = BULLSHIT![/QUOTE]

Well ****

You can save $3 (like me) or $10, don't be greedy.

[quote name='sgr76']Well ****

You can save $3 (like me) or $10, don't be greedy.[/QUOTE]

Not being greedy, I just want my $10 code to actual be $10 off a game not $7 (since the "vship" code is basically a $3 code). I added extra items to the cart to make sure I am over the $25 limit so whats the issue with extending the free ship to code to work too. The system punishes you for purchasing products from them in the past.

The system sucks! Thats why a code that was expired a month ago still works. Gotta take advantage before they catch on and kill it. If it's one thing i have learned its this: Get what you can before the deals are dead or out of stock.

Thanks, vship worked.

Also, I kept getting the "Game Over" page using Chrome - could not get the order to go through. Switched to IE & it went right through without a hitch. Might have been a fluke, but worth a try for anyone else having trouble using a non-IE browser.

I used Chrome. Kept getting "Items in your cart are no longer available." A few backspaces and refreshes fixed that

I'm not surprised just finished fear 3 its ok, and the 40% coupon starts tomorrow so they aren't stupid. Almost done with Duke and its just ok also, luckily I got them on the $25 deal at TRU, so trading in tomorrow.

If I can get free shipping, I'll bite on Child of Eden at that price. Hell I'll price match tomorrow at Best Buy! I'll just print the listing and see what happens.

[quote name='Camre']Wow, fear went down faaaast..[/QUOTE]

Ya I know, I assume it is because it is only 4.5 hours long but idk

Just so people know this is a SALE not a price drop on a game, just wanted to point it out becuase some people said something along the lines of "wow 3rd party games are dropping in price fast".

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Just so people know this is a SALE not a price drop on a game, just wanted to point it out becuase some people said something along the lines of "wow 3rd party games are dropping in price fast".[/QUOTE]

What we are saying is that these games recently have been going on sale right after release. games like portal 2, mortal kombat and la noire have been on sale for 40 for weeks now. Might as well consider those price drops

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Just so people know this is a SALE not a price drop on a game, just wanted to point it out becuase some people said something along the lines of "wow 3rd party games are dropping in price fast".[/QUOTE]

Yeah, people do that all the time. They're also wrong all the time.

[quote name='strait edge follower']What we are saying is that these games recently have been going on sale right after release. games like portal 2, mortal kombat and la noire have been on sale for 40 for weeks now. Might as well consider those price drops[/QUOTE]

a price drop means it's universal. a sale does not. and ends. so no... we shouldn't.

[quote name='strait edge follower']What we are saying is that these games recently have been going on sale right after release. games like portal 2, mortal kombat and la noire have been on sale for 40 for weeks now. Might as well consider those price drops[/QUOTE]

Any proof that best buy, target, toys r us, or walmart has these same prices without price matching? The games will go back up to retail price after the sale.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']is it worth getting a gamecube. I never owned one but would love to play ssbm[/QUOTE]

I dont think you will find anything gamecube related in regards to this sale :)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']is it worth getting a gamecube. I never owned one but would love to play ssbm[/QUOTE]Yep! Tons and tons of great games on the 'cube.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I dont think you will find anything gamecube related in regards to this sale :)[/QUOTE]
You buy a Gamecube and get 10% off any used Gamecube game in this sale.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I dont think you will find anything gamecube related in regards to this sale :)[/QUOTE]

Not to be a dick but you must be blind. Dude the gamecube is $30 and if i buy it i get 10% off i believe any pre-owned game. Not bad. Is 30 bucks a good price for a gamecube?

Once GS puts a game on sale, it's pretty much dead meat. :lol:

is it worth getting a gamecube. I never owned one but would love to play ssbm

There are some games that are worth playing but i would save the money for a Wii. This way you can play games for both systems.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yep! Tons and tons of great games on the 'cube.

You buy a Gamecube and get 10% off any used Gamecube game in this sale.[/QUOTE]

Yea i saw it just now lol. You should get a gamecube ( unless you have a wii ) the bad thing is that most gamestops dont carry gamecube games anymore. Does yours carry them ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Yea i saw it just now lol. You should get a gamecube ( unless you have a wii ) the bad thing is that most gamestops dont carry gamecube games anymore. Does yours carry them ?[/QUOTE]

as a matter of fact yes..yes they do. So if i buy one do i get 10% off any game or those pre-owned one's that they showed in the catalog?

bread's done
Back