$60 CE sale Killzone3, LBP2, Infamous 2 f/s

Lol I thought maybe it was a preorder sale for the Resistance 3 CE.

Great deal on the LBP 2 CE. I think I saw it drop once since its been out. Well worth having preordered it at this point for the miniscule savings.

Used a new email and code newcustomer10 to get LBP CE for $49.99! Great deal!

Edit: was beat to this, lol...that's what I get for not refreshing the page before I post...

Despite my avatar, I still haven't picked up the LBP2 CE (I'm so ashamed!). I knew I wouldn't play it right away and I figured the CE would get cheaper. I was hoping to get it cheaper still, but I don't know if it will, hmm.. I still probably won't play the game right away but I'd hate for this to be discontinued or whatever

Oh man...I have been waiting to get LBP2 forever. Sad thing is Oblivion just arrived and I still log tons of hours MP on Socom4. Plus more on the backlog AND the SummerSale....AND Catherine + Deus Ex coming out soon.

I need LBP2, and CE for 50 seems decent, not the best, but I havent seen this CE anywhere.

Infamous 2 CE for half off is super tempting too, loved infamous 1 and the demo for 2 was great.

I wish i had more money and a job, it would make these purchases sooo easy.

[quote name='Dahk']is the LBP2 CE rare these days?[/QUOTE]

This is the only time I've seen a lower price for it. I'm really tempted to get it because of this but I'm reluctant as I've been buying a lot of collector's editions lately.

Picked up LBP2 for $50 with the promo account code, thx OP!

You should also put the NEWCUSTOMER10 promo code in the first post for CAGs that want to do that.

[quote name='JordanPlayer']Picked up LBP2 for $50 with the promo account code, thx OP!

You should also put the NEWCUSTOMER10 promo code in the first post for CAGs that want to do that.[/QUOTE]

just live chat to newegg to bring down infamous 2 CE to $50 YAY!!

Just bit on Infamous 2 Hero Edition for $50, using the new customer code with a different email. Had been trying to hold off for Infamous 2 itself for ~$30 or so, but couldn't pass it up at this price.

Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered Little BIg Planet 2 for $49.99.

Doesn't seem like there's a better deal out there, and I've been looking for an LBP game for my PS3.

I wonder how many of these they have laying around? If a regular edition shows up at my doorstop I am not going to be happy :)

Thanks a bunch OP, and everyone that posted the new customer code...LBP2 LE doesn't seem very available, not even sold through amazon at this point....

picked up infamous 2. I'd love to get lbp2 but I've barely touched the first one still. so a wait for a goty edition for me. hopefully by next january or so.

Thanks for the heads up op. I've been thinking I'd missed my opportunity to pick this up. It's hard to believe that Amazon and Gamestop don't have this any more but Newegg has so many that they have to discount it.

picked up infamous 2 ce and killzone ce from amazon and now little big planet
2 ce all in the last 5 days. $140 mostly credit and $50 out of pocket. not bad

Ugh... I really want that LBP CE but I don't have room for any more giant CEs.

It seems like Sony's CE are mass produced and not worth the initial investment.:whistle2:k

Bit on the LBP 2 with the 10 dollars off code.
It's the only game out of the 3 i don't have.
I would have bought KZ3 and Infamous 2 as well but I already have the standard versions and really dont need the extra stuff from them.

But this quick price drop in the CE's is why I don't bother getting them Day 1 anymore.
To many times this has happened to me.

Grabbed Hero Edition w/$10 off code. Missed out on Amazon's "DOTD" then ordered from GameStop but wasn't excited @ $59.99. Will return that one to GS when it arrives. Thanks OP!

[quote name='au7oma7ic']I wish i had more money and a job, it would make these purchases sooo easy.[/QUOTE]

CAG quote of the week.

[quote name='cRodz']Where is the Super Voucher supposed to be located?

in side the case?[/QUOTE]

For inFAMOUS 2 it's inside the game case, by the manual. Took me a minute to find it as well :).

hehe thanks
i was expecting it to be just a loosed carton inside the box

i received mine form Amazon
The bag is really nice and the statue is not bad.

In for a LBP2 CE
Thanks OP. I don't see the LBP2 CE dropping more than this. These would have already been cleared out by retail stores with a surplus stock.

bread's done
Back