$60 CE sale Killzone3, LBP2, Infamous 2 f/s

"Although you've entered a valid promo code NEWCUSTOMER10, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria."
:| just signed up with a new account. am I doing it wrong? (LBP2)

...that was strange. it worked 4 minutes later. didn't do anything besides resubmit the code.

I just returned Infamous 2 regular edition (59.99) to best buy, got the oblivion 5th year and 30 bucks on my credit card, went to gamestop to find they were out of infamous 2 hero editions. I then went home sad to find this thread and ordered the hero edition for 10 dollars cheaper than i expected in my overwhelemed joy I ordered lbp2 aswell with another new account. Huzzah!

[quote name='au7oma7ic']
I wish i had more money and a job, it would make these purchases sooo easy.[/QUOTE]

Ironic. I have a job and enough money. I need more time, it would make these purchases sooo easy.

Was thinking I wanted LBP2 CE. But it just doesn't seem like a great CE compared to the KZ3 and inFamous 2 CEs. Might just wait for an eventual LBP2 GOTY edition, like I did with LBP.

[quote name='BingoBrown'] ...
Was thinking I wanted LBP2 CE. But it just doesn't seem like a great CE compared to the KZ3 and inFamous 2 CEs. Might just wait for an eventual LBP2 GOTY edition, like I did with LBP.[/QUOTE]

+1. in general, when does the GOTY edition of a game appear: 1 yr after launch? is there a way to tell if a game will get a GOTY edition? is there a way to tell if a game will get a 'greatest hits' edition? can a game be both GOTY and GH? thx.

[quote name='ivana89']+1. in general, when does the GOTY edition of a game appear: 1 yr after launch? is there a way to tell if a game will get a GOTY edition? is there a way to tell if a game will get a 'greatest hits' edition? can a game be both GOTY and GH? thx.[/QUOTE]

I think GOTY editions usually appear toward the holiday season the next year.
There's no way to tell, usually it's games with a ton of DLC though.
If it sells a lot (I think it was 400k) it'll get a GH version.
Yes a game can be both, see LBP 1 and Uncharted 2.

I don't expect a LBP2 GOTY, there has been almost no DLC for it.

[quote name='prateeko']fuck I didn't check into CAG one day and look what happens![/QUOTE]

I was just about to order it... dammit, now I'm gonna kick myself.

[quote name='Dahk']i got my lbp2 ce as well...they didnt use any packing materials so naturally the box was all beat up :([/QUOTE]

I got lucky in that mine was shipped with packing peanuts. The box is in great shape.

[quote name='Dahk']i got my lbp2 ce as well...they didnt use any packing materials so naturally the box was all beat up :([/QUOTE]

that's disappointing :( it seems to be hit or miss with packaging, I bought a laptop hard drive from them for my PS3 and it came packed inside a brown box that was packed well inside another large box.

I'm tempted on KZ3 too but I feel like it'll get cheaper.

I picked up my Reach Legendary today from Bestbuy from that thread.

EDIT: KZ3 trades in for $27 to Amazon, I think I'm sold.

I received my LittleBigPlanet 2 CE about an hour ago. They didn't put any packaging in the box and now my CE has a big dent in the lower front right corner. I guess I'm stuck with it considering they have none in stock to send as a replacement.

Oh, and thank you very much for posting this deal. Damage or no damage, I'm happy to finally have this.

The book ends are so lame. I don't think they're real wood. I think it's just plastic or something weighted with a wood-pattern sticker. And the Sackboys are little cardboard cutouts. Just seems fragile and cheap. Lame.

My Sackboy at least looks fine.

This is one CE that shouldn't even be worth $60.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Mine was shipped in a box about twice the size of the CE filled with extra paper to pack it.[/QUOTE]

I just got my Infamous 2 Hero Edition, and it was shipped this way. It arrived in perfect condition so no complaints here.

Thanks again OP. :applause:

[quote name='karyadi']if i make a new account with them do i still use the code? it's not working for me.[/QUOTE]

Wait a few minutes and try it again. It initially denied me, then worked like 5 minutes later. Same thing happened to another CAG in this thread.

bread's done
Back