NewEgg: James Bond 007: Blood Stone $14.99 360

I'd really recommend this game, dont let the average/low review scores fool you. Id say this is the closest thing to Uncharted for the 360.

I really want to buy this...since the De Blob 2 price held up for awhile...I'll wait till morning. Hopefully by then Amazon will have price matched.

Damn, if only they had the PS3 version, I love James Bond but I heard this game was very medicore $15 would definitely be a buy... oh well...

This is my recomended price point for this game. Is fun, action packed, fast paced and controls well. Not the best 3rd person shooter out there (uncharted and gears are the kings in that department) but it holds its own. don't listen to the reviewers at all. Oddly enough though this game reminds me of a faster paced splinter cell conviction with less stealth (as if conviction had much stealth anyway lol) you guys have to get bloodstone for this price

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible game... mediocre graphics and bad multiplayer. You're better off getting the de Blob 2 from there for $15.99 if they still have it.

don't buy for mp. it's a great 5 hour game, which is better than most XBL arcade games at that price. after you beat it, sell it back to amazon for 13$.

[quote name='CaoPi']how does this compare with Quantam of solace? multiplayer is dead I assume?[/QUOTE]

QOS = Pure FPS
BS = 3rd person (like Splinter Cell or Uncharted)

MP is still alive, if you play during peak hours you can usually find a room of about 10-14 people in a game. Non peak hours, its usually about 4-6 people in a room.

bread's done
Back