Toys R Us: 10% off all iTunes, Xbox Live, PSN, Nintnedo Point Cards with coupon (Vali

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Maybe the coupon will glitch and it'll knock the points down to $10. Here's to going for a screw up, lol.[/QUOTE]

Had the exact same thought lol

Worth pointing out that the coupon is only effective tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday. With the massive DLC sale going on, I'm really considering this. Thanks OP.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Lol, that's awesome. Then they'll deny us the coupon like always.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I'm okay with that though since I'm pretty set on DLC at the moment (wouldnt mind the Reach maps though)

I wish you didn't have to get a $20 dollar card, loading your own card would be cool.

Only game I really want is joe danger(NEEDS A SALE!), and maybe stardust.

G02P3.png

AWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH

[quote name='confoosious']congrats. getting tekken at TRU is a steal![/QUOTE]

Where is ze Tekken?

And damn, I forgot how far TRU is... bah, not sure if I can make it not out of the way if the deal is only live for 2 days.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Maybe the coupon will glitch and it'll knock the points down to $10. Here's to going for a screw up, lol.[/QUOTE]

I had the same thought. I'm convinced that the guy that programs the deals intentionally misheard whoever was in charge just to mess with them. He changes percents to dollars and discounts to sale prices.

[quote name='shadowrage']I had the same thought. I'm convinced that the guy that programs the deals intentionally misheard whoever was in charge just to mess with them. He changes percents to dollars and discounts to sale prices.[/QUOTE]

Lol, that works for me. I told somebody that I had all of the games I need right now unless there's a 2 for $50 mishap again. Lol

i think for most people it would take more than $2 worth of gas to get there so unless you can walk or ride a bike or something to tru its probably not such a great deal on a $20 card.

if you have enough to buy hundreds of dollars worth of psn cards you probably dont care about 10% off anyway.

[quote name='retrad']i think for most people it would take more than $2 worth of gas to get there so unless you can walk or ride a bike or something to tru its probably not such a great deal on a $20 card.

if you have enough to buy hundreds of dollars worth of psn cards you probably dont care about 10% off anyway.[/QUOTE]

It's maybe a mile from my house so unless my car gets like 1 mile per gallon, I'm going to save money with this coupon - in theory at least. Truth be told, they charge tax on this so it's really no better than just using my card online.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Where is ze Tekken?

And damn, I forgot how far TRU is... bah, not sure if I can make it not out of the way if the deal is only live for 2 days.[/QUOTE]

It's not at TRU. Some dude posted a screenshot of getting tekken from amazon in here by mistake and I was just having some fun with him.

bread's done
Back