Apt's Second Lowball is OVER! Invoices all sent!

aptanor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
General lowball rules apply, but if you need a refresher:
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
4) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
5) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
6) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
7) CAGs with over 100 positive feedback at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (US time/EST) on ?-?-? Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
I do not like sniping. I also do not like sorting through 75 last minute bids to find out the winners and make an extra $10. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3 Each additional item will be $1.50
* If you end up with a bunch of light things, I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than a few bucks difference. I do not profit from shipping costs.
* If you purchase a larger item expect to pay more than 3 bucks, but do not expect to be gouged. I will place the exact shipping price upon the box and that is what I will charge. This applies to systems, lots, ext. I will do my best to keep shipping costs low and most of the time I do take losses in shipment.

~ Accepted Forms of payment are Paypal and Amazon

Instead of an asinine A-D rating system I prefer to give a detailed description of each item. Any defect in each item is described in detail. Doesn't say anything in the dash beneath the item? Well then it's defect...less...? GH denotes Greatest Hits versions, BL is Black Label.

Photos for all the items can be found here. Yes my camera is absolute garbage, so if there are any items with a particularly bad picture I can get you a new one on request. I'll separate them out later.

Sega Genesis
1. Genesis Console bundle - $13 ShogunNage
-Genesis Console
-All cords
-2 Controllers
-Taz in: Escape from Mars, Mortal Kombat, NBA Jam TE (all cart only)
-Extra Shipping*

2. Mortal Kombat - $1 zegota
-Cart only, label knicked on right side, yes I have 3 copies of this game

3. Art of Fighting - $1 ShogunNage
-Cart only

4. NHL 97
-No manual, corner edge of case plastic/art is torn

5. Cool Spot
-No manual, label damage

Super Nintendo
6. Boxed SNES Bundle - $25 Potatoeman
-Boxed SNES Console. The console, controllers and cords all show a bit of dirt/grime/wear. The box itself is in VERY good shape, showing only a bit of creasing near the fold-in tab that closes it. Includes all the manuals/posters/ads in the plastic baggie, no baggies around the system/accesories.
-Super Mario World (cart only)
-Second controller
-Extra Shipping*

Nintendo 64
7. Super Mario 64 - $5 jer7583
-Cart only

8. Lode Runner 3D - $4 skiizim
-Cart only

9. Mortal Kombat 4 - $5 skiizim
-Cart only, "John" written on cart (not on label)

PlayStation
10. Parasite Eve - $6 zegota
-Complete, GH, disk one is mint, disk two has one small scuff, small crack in back of case (near center, not on edge)

11. Tomb Raider - $1 zegota
-Complete, GH

12. Tomb Raider 2 - $1 zegota
-Complete, GH

13. Twisted Metal - $2 Kilraven
-Complete, GH

14. Twisted Metal 2 - $3 ShogunNage
-Complete, GH

15. Jet Moto - $1 TPerryoo7
-Complete, GH, light scratches

16. Jet Moto 3 - $1 Kilraven
-Complete, BL, excellent

17. Army Men 3D - $1 TPerryoo7
-Complete, GH

18. Army Men World War: Final Front - $1 TPerryoo7
-Complete, BL, excellent

PlayStation 2

19. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - $1 zegota
-Complete, BL, minor wear to top of art insert, minor light scratching on disk

20. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X 5th Anniversary Edition - $4 fwbweux
-Complete with bonus disk, BL, disks both show some minor scratches, back of case has a few small dings and some sticker residue in the bottom left corner

21. Shadow the Hedgehog - $1 ShadowSx
-Complete, GH, very good condition

22. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - $7 jer7583
-Complete, BL, minor scratches on disk/stickers on case

23. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 - $20 fwbweux
-Complete, BL, minor scratches on disk/nick in back of case (art insert not damaged)

24. Digimon World 4 - $4 fwbweux
-Disk has a LOT of light scratches but nothing too damming, manual is slightly dogeared, case has sticker residue

Gamecube

25. Super Monkey Ball - $1 ShadowSx
-Complete, PC

26. Super Monkey Ball 2 - $3 ShadowSx
-Complete, PC, some dings and dents in the case

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in a few of the games. Possibly including Parasite Eve; I have it, but not the GH version. I'm sure someone would outbid me on that one :)

Alright, I'll get some pictures taken when I get off work and try to pretty up the OP, and we can get this rolling this evening :0

I see a few titles that will command the crisp one dollar bills :bouncy:

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I see a few titles that will command the crisp one dollar bills :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I don't have enough AAA material to make everything I throw up there be such. Nobody says I can't clean out some junk along with the goodies :p

Wow it got late quick. Ended up having someone over and never got a chance to get the pics done, but we can still start since, well who here really sleeps anyway? Pics and OP prettying will have to wait till tomorrow, but bidding is open.

Also need suggestions on a closing time :x

$1 for all these

Shadow the Hedgehog
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball 2

[quote name='Capsuledragon']Interested in the Genesis but I need to know a bit more about it.

what model and revision is it? Does it have TMSS?[/QUOTE]
It's a model 2, and I'm not entirely sure what revision. All model 2s have TMSS afaik, though.

7. Super Mario 64 - $1
23. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 - $12

Finally got pics done for everything. Link to the album they're contained in is in the OP. Sorry for the wait on those, and yes my camera is feces ._.

Edit, I forgot the PS2 games. I'll get those done when I get home, promise >.>

Bump.. I think I'll set this to end Tuesday night, 11-12 est. Any objections?

Also, PS2 pics done. Sorry for the wait on those.

[quote name='fwbweux']Dammit, I can't let you go this long without bids.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - $4[/QUOTE]
Rolf, thanks. I'm just surprised there hasn't been more bids on the CIB SNES.

[quote name='aptanor']Rolf, thanks. I'm just surprised there hasn't been more bids on the CIB SNES.[/QUOTE]

Sadly there's a chance that it'll go for less because it's CIB. High shipping charges due to the extra bulk and all that T_T

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Genesis $11
SNES $11
only if you take amazon credit ;)[/QUOTE]
I can do it for the Genesis, but the SNES is my brother's, and he asked me to add it to the lowball for him, so that I can't take credit on. Let me know if you want to bid just on the Genny.

bread's done
Back