Ace Combat: Assault Horizon or Bodycount - $44.99 @ Toysrus.com

Nice, the latest trailer for Ace Combat Assault Horizon gave me a boner. Wouldn't the B2G1 free deals be around that time though?

Thanks OP, submitted Bodycount to Amazon (both versions) for price matching. Been waiting on this for a while, I loved Black on the original XBox (and btw it is on sale on XBL for 800 points right now).

Damn you TRU now I must start purchasing games from you just to pm @ BB. If only they would last thru release week like before.

toys r us does not charge until they ship, right? nevermind found it on their site. Awesome price for AC

I tried the Demo for both Bodycount and Driver:San Fran. Was not too impressed with either. I will most likely wait for significant price cut on both.

Hmm, Ace Combat is very tempting, I love that series. I'll probably just get it from Redbox though, play the hell out of it for 48 hours, and save myself $43.

Just beware those of us low on money this week - toys r us says they do not charge you until it ships but I had a charge of ~$47 (the pre-order plus tax) today show up on my bank account. I'll be cancelling ASAP.

It's not going to hurt me it's just annoying to be told you won't be charged until october and have it show up today. Enough to make me wait for kmart's deal.

ugh, man...I love the ace combat series...but I'm waiting to see if there will be a limited edition. For some reason, other countries do but 'merica does nots. boos-hoos.

bread's done
Back