Resident Evil Contest

I don't even know what the contest is for lol. What could you win? Seems like it's a mystery. Would hate to waste my time trying these things and then you get RE wallpaper

This just screams "trailers, screenshots, and wallpapers" as rewards. Maybe it will be some actual rewards, physical or in-game, but I doubt it.

No, the reward for this week is a chance to win the Umbrella Guards mask, a physical item, seems like a pretty cool replica, the answer to this weeks riddle is ORC01BIR

You're welcome.

Thanks OP for the post.

Well seems like I was proven wrong, but you have to admit that things like this happened frequently in the past so I was right to question it.

[quote name='Player707']No, the reward for this week is a chance to win the Umbrella Guards mask, a physical item, seems like a pretty cool replica, the answer to this weeks riddle is ORC01BIR

You're welcome.

Thanks OP for the post.[/QUOTE]

Kinda curious how this answer even came about ._.

I was gonna post the answer but someone beat me to it! Lol. But yeah the prizes are supposed to be real items (like the deus ex arm that one guy got, ill try and find a pic), including a copy of the game. Clues will unlock over time, no idea if likes on facebook etc have any effect. And the answer came about by following clues... had to find a hidden web site address in a city map then go to the site and find the code in the files for the original website. Wonder how long this will take to unlock em all?

Clue 2 is now active! Sorry I was MIA for a few, storm knocked out my power and such. On the day I got Dead Island no less!!! Grrr... Anyhow, Imma go to work on this new clue, good luck folks!

Thank you, you guys are way too smart. I have no clue where to even start with these things, but I appreciate the answers, lol

[quote name='crazedimp321']Clue 3 sounds like the prizes are going to be patches.[/QUOTE]

Sounds pretty cool to me for not doing anything except typing in a code :D

anyone figure out clue 4 yet?

Edit: nvm just figured it out... i'll give a hint :D

so it says we need to know our enemy and the two that started umbrella were Ashford and Spencer. if you google that you will find a website www.ashfordandspencer.com. Umbrella has already found it and shut it down.. so go to youtube and search their names.. it will show this video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR8Oz2jTI30 the clue is quite large .. go to it and do some highlighting ;)

[quote name='the.reaper']hey here is this weeks new code. GS05ORC
I had pretty much forgotten about it this week. lol[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I must've missed the thread update so I was wondering where my help was :). Also of note: this week's prize is a free in-game weapon. DO IT.

clue 7 answer is: ORCOPL30N

looks like the first 500 people also get this tshirt (sorry its a small image, that's how they had it)
tshirt.png

[quote name='nypickle']clue 7 answer is: ORCOPL30N

looks like the first 500 people also get this tshirt (sorry its a small image, that's how they had it)
tshirt.png
[/QUOTE]

thanks man
how did you solve it? i couldnt get it

bread's done
Back