Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Select Games at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]19624[/IMG-R]Amazon is holding a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale on over 130 titles. Highlights include: Catherine, Starfox 64 3D, Madden NFL 12, NHL 12, Infamous 2, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine, Bit.Trip Saga 3DS, several Nintendo Selects, and more.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...Dragon Age Ultimate Edition and Oblivion 5th Anniversary edition for $59.97....is that too high?

[quote name='Dranakin']Damn! I just bought Bit.Trip and Star Fox from them a week and a half ago.[/QUOTE]

Try talking to cs and see if they refund you the difference.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Carp, the prices aren't doing it for me. Still looking out for Mass Effect 2 and Just Cause 2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Kinda lame they raised pretty much all of the prices before putting this promo together. It makes business sense, but I'm not very tempted.

Great games on the list. Too bad its the fall season and too many other games coming out soon, such as Dark Souls and Rage next week.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I can't find anything to pair with Madden unfortunately. I was hoping for god of war origins and ico collection.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping for the collections myself. If only one of them was with this sale i would have paired it with starfox

Cool, got Star Fox and Bit.Trip.3DS.

I had order Star Fox yesterday already and couldn't cancel it, so I guess I will refuse the shipping on it. Ah well.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Try talking to cs and see if they refund you the difference.[/QUOTE]

No go with the first rep I spoke to. I don't have high hopes for this, since it was about 10 days ago.

So wait which retailer is doing this sale that Amazon matched it or is this an actual solo Amazon deal?! lol

I'm so used to Amazon matching other deals. I'll hold out for Buy 2 Get 1 Free, but thanks for posting.

[quote name='Dranakin']No go with the first rep I spoke to. I don't have high hopes for this, since it was about 10 days ago.[/QUOTE]

I dont think they will dude. I tried that with Deux~ and they didnt. They used to but now this year amazon is not good at all, they have high prices, their sales suck IMO. K-mart is owning the game bussiness now.

I want infamous 2 & white knight chronicles. However i think both will drop their prices by black friday, especially whte knight chronicles, but its tempting :(

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']So wait which retailer is doing this sale that Amazon matched it or is this an actual solo Amazon deal?! lol

I'm so used to Amazon matching other deals. I'll hold out for Buy 2 Get 1 Free, but thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]

That would be Target that has the B1G1 50% right now...

[quote name='xRandizzy']Just got mass effect 2 & Dragon Age Ultimate.. yay for backlogging ![/QUOTE]
Both should immediately go to the top of your play list.

It's happening again... the 3 3DS games that I've purchased this month are on there - Star Fox, Driver & Bit.trip, Driver was $30, others $38

Hmmm... Do I want WKC2? I have a huge backlog and I would still have to beat the 1st (which is included i believe). I don't know if I should. BUt it is the only game I would want with Madden

Guys..guys....don't forget the obligatory B2G1 sale every October from TRU that amazon usually matches.

Man, if this sale had happened 2 weeks ago I would have grabbed Dissidia 2 and Ys Seven, but with Ico/SotC and Dark Souls next week it'd be stupid to buy it now since I wouldn't touch them for at least 3+ weeks.

Answering own question. Warehouse has them both for about $36 total--assuming I go slow shipping and pass on prime. New question: any caveats?

nah nothing good , strikers charge select was a game that I want but like always , I bought it last week so forget that , yeah I should wait

a few of you said you were looking for gow and ico collections. you know bestbuy has buy 2 collections(resistance, uncharted, ico, gow) and get $20 off. it's essentially the same deal but bestbuy not amazon. just a heads up. peace n thanx cheapyd!

[quote name='Velo214']a few of you said you were looking for gow and ico collections. you know bestbuy has buy 2 collections(resistance, uncharted, ico, gow) and get $20 off. it's essentially the same deal but bestbuy not amazon. just a heads up. peace n thanx cheapyd![/QUOTE]

Man, if only the @gamer coupon stacked on to that.

Definitely want to get Disgaea 4's CE but debating if I should buy Mass Effect 2 (PS3) or White Knight Chronicles 2. I'm assuming that ME2 will drop to something like $15 if there's an EA deal later this year, but I'm also expecting WKC2 to hit the $30 mark eventually, essentially saving me some cash overall since money is tight with ICO/SotC this week and NBA 2K12 next week.

[quote name='Raye']Definitely want to get Disgaea 4's CE but debating if I should buy Mass Effect 2 (PS3) or White Knight Chronicles 2. I'm assuming that ME2 will drop to something like $15 if there's an EA deal later this year, but I'm also expecting WKC2 to hit the $30 mark eventually, essentially saving me some cash overall since money is tight with ICO/SotC this week and NBA 2K12 next week.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how much you care about reviews but White Knight Chronicles is getting pretty bad reviews.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/white-knight-chronicles-ii/review.html?tag=summary;read-review

[quote name='blahtastic']Not sure how much you care about reviews but White Knight Chronicles is getting pretty bad reviews.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/white-knight-chronicles-ii/review.html?tag=summary;read-review[/QUOTE]
I played the first one and it was so-so. Story was OK and the gameplay was fine, but the online portion of the game was pretty dull. Guess I will just ultimately Gamefly it in the end. Thanks for the review link. Guess I'll get ME2 even though I have yet to touch my 360 copy of it. :p

[quote name='Raye']I played the first one and it was so-so. Story was OK and the gameplay was fine, but the online portion of the game was pretty dull. Guess I will just ultimately Gamefly it in the end. Thanks for the review link. Guess I'll get ME2 even though I have yet to touch my 360 copy of it. :p[/QUOTE]

As someone who (also) have both versions of ME2 (greatest game of all time, IMHO)...the PS3 version has more slowdown than the X360 version. The graphical advantages are really unnoticeable. You're probably better off with the X360 version...

To top it off, I'm a bigger PS3 fanboy than XBox...yet I still think 360 version is better. Just a thought.

^Hmm... I'll look into it. Now you have me just regretting jumping on buying Catherine last month. If I had known that Amazon would still have copies of the artbook pre-order bonus, I wouldn't have gotten it. Played through just three stages and it's sitting my backlog now thanks to work. :(

bread's done
Back