Toy Story 3 (PS3) - $14.99 @ KMart B&M (YMMV)

AwRy108

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Thread title says it all. Cheapest I've seen this is $18.xx on Amazon, thought it was worth sharing b/c it's supposed to be a pretty great game. I'm fairly certain that this price should be the same at all KMart stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thegame85']Which version did you see?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for noticing this, I updated the thread title.

I've seen this at my local store. It is for both versions.

I will pick this up next week for the coupon bonuses.

I thought KMart was universal in pricing... lately though I've been seeing more and more YMMV deals there, kind of annoying.

i've seen this too. quite a bit of 14.99 games at my kmart. Super Street Fighter IV for xbox is 14.99 too.

Great game. I play this with the kids and was surprised at how well it was done. It has a main game feature along with a sandbox style area where you do different missions to unlock more items and areas. Also, Zurg is a playable character exclusively on the PS3 version for those deciding between formats.

Was planning to go in Tuesday and snag the MGS collection, ICO collection and...was hoping to get the Sly collection for my daughter for Christmas. However the last time I was there I didn't see ANY copies. If it isn't there, hopefully Toy Story 3 will be because I will get that and something else (Ninja Gaiden? Lair?) to hit the 110 mark.

You should check Target if your store is a lil slower on dropping stuff on clearance, since I snagged TS 3 for PS3 there for $7.48 about a month or three ago.;)

Actually Target has the Toy Story PS3 bundle for $249.99 and it's been marked NCF(no carry forward) at the Targets here for a while now. So it may hit clearance sooner or later. It comes with the first 2 Toy Story movies on Blu-Ray and DVD in the package.

Since movie games are universally bad, most people don't know this one is good so I'm holding out for $10 or less. I'm not in a hurry to get it right away so there is no problem waiting on this one.

[quote name='wtsutton']Was planning to go in Tuesday and snag the MGS collection, ICO collection and...was hoping to get the Sly collection for my daughter for Christmas. However the last time I was there I didn't see ANY copies. If it isn't there, hopefully Toy Story 3 will be because I will get that and something else (Ninja Gaiden? Lair?) to hit the 110 mark.[/QUOTE]wow $110 all for that man I grabbed Sly for $20 months ago, Ico/SOTC for $15 & Toy Story 3(X360) is $15 @ PC Richard now & part of their 3 games for $30 deal
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301793

I think I'll wait on the MGS coll as this screams $25-$30 BF deal but all in all good game selection.

bread's done
Back