New Rock Band 3 Guitar Bundles (49.99 and 59.99)

CoruptAI125

CAGiversary!
New Rock Band 3 Guitar bundles by Madcatz are available right now on Gamestop.com and have already been slashed by 20 bucks! This is great for me as both of my guitars recently started failing me. These bundles also come with a code for 5 RHCP songs. 360 ONLY!

Californication
Otherside
Under The Bridge
By The Way
The Adventures of Raindance Maggie

Fender Stratocaster

Precision Bass

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CoruptAI125']New Rock Band 3 Guitar bundles by Madcatz are available right now on Gamestop.com and have already been slashed by 20 bucks! This is great for me as both of my guitars recently started failing me. These bundles also come with a code for 5 RHCP songs.

Californication
Otherside
Under The Bridge
By The Way
The Adventures of Raindance Maggie

Fender Stratocaster

Precision Bass[/QUOTE]i saw that in store yesterday. Too bad there arent any for ps3 afaik.

Looks like a great deal! Unfortunately, I'm looking for new drums - have not had any luck for a long time.

[quote name='orangecrush']i saw that in store yesterday. Too bad there arent any for ps3 afaik.[/QUOTE]

Not going to happen on PS3 as Mad Catz only has a publishing agreement on 360. They are the ones doing the publishing on new copies of the game and new instruments.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Not going to happen on PS3 as Mad Catz only has a publishing agreement on 360. They are the ones doing the publishing on new copies of the game and new instruments.[/QUOTE]:( I need a ps3 guitar.

[quote name='huntt26']Looks like a great deal! Unfortunately, I'm looking for new drums - have not had any luck for a long time.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I also really need new drums but It doesn't look likely. When they announced they were republishing RB3 they specifically said they were making guitar and keyboard bundles. I'm still holding out though.

[quote name='ShirtSizeXXXLXT']I have waited since day one for the Keyboard bundle to be priced right...when the hell will this happen?[/QUOTE]
Try waiting 3 years for a non-ridiculously priced set of drums for this game. I have over 500 songs as DLC and can't even play them cause every set I've owned has malfunctioned.

I'm a little confused though why they would still market the PRO mode since these guitars do not support it. I can definitely see some people getting pissed about this since it's not specifically stated that you would need to buy the PRO guitar controller and that the electric guitar that Best Buy was selling is no longer being made or sold.

bread's done
Back