TRU Buy1, Get 1 For $1 + Free ship: Castlevania: LoS $19.98, Final Fantasy XIII $9.98

AcidRain25

CAGiversary!
If Lords of Shadow was on PS3 would have gotten that and Golden Sun. Well... Maybe next time.

Thanks OP! I was able to nab C:LoS and FFXIII for $22 total! I can now rest a little easier not having to hunt for best deals on these 2 games. Thanks! and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

eh decided to go ahead and get FF13 with GS. I also applied some R'US dollars but it said I didn't meet the terms! called up cs and got a nice lady to try to help me out. she said she'd credit my account once the order went through. I placed the order and get a notification that GS is oos and removed from my order BUT the order still went through!
That is poor execution imo but FF13 was adjusted to $4.99! After taxes about $5.50 and the lady gave me a credit for the amount of the R'US dollars! Now I get to try using this R'US dollar coupon again (expires Nov 30)!

Was it a Rewards coupon from using the TRU reward card? If so the reason it didn't work automatically is because they changed the terms and they can no longer be used on video games.

Well this sucks, they have nothing to go with Castlevania.

I'm going to assume Castlevania is going to be sub $20 past Black Friday anyway so whatever.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Was it a Rewards coupon from using the TRU reward card? If so the reason it didn't work automatically is because they changed the terms and they can no longer be used on video games.[/QUOTE]

yeah it was from a package with other coupons that came in the mail. The terms on the coupon made no mention of video games as a restriction. It seems TRU coupons have too many terms. If I went to a store before it expires, I plan on trying to use it on Skylanders toys (another vg item!).

To get rid of it maybe even get candy (not listed as a restriction either)

[quote name='B:L']Can't wait to see them send everyone one item at full price and say that the $1 item is out of stock.[/QUOTE]

You speak from experience?

Almost bit on FFXIII and LOTR, but LOTR looks like crap and I already beat and traded FFXIII on PS3 when it came out. Nice price, but don't need 2 more games to sit on my shelf unplayed. Wish the selection was bigger.

[quote name='krashhole']You speak from experience?[/QUOTE]
Yep. TRU online is one of the worst retailers.

[quote name='B:L']Can't wait to see them send everyone one item at full price and say that the $1 item is out of stock.[/QUOTE]

That would really suck, lol.

Wanted to get FF13 for my sister, but it doesn't add to my cart even though it says it's in stock. Think PMing at Amazon is worth a shot?

[quote name='Asamiya']If Lords of Shadow was on PS3 would have gotten that and Golden Sun. Well... Maybe next time.[/QUOTE]

If you live near a Target or 2, try 1 of those. It's $11.98 on clearance.

Arg. Too bad FF13 is OOS. I would have gotten Castlevania and that. Or two copies of FF. Oh well, probably for the best as Amazon is going to have tons I want tomorrow.

I ordered Castlevania and FF XIII as well, but I just got an email saying FF XIII was on backorder and there would be a delay of that one getting to me, but Castlevania is still on track to being sent to me. Will TRU still honor the $1 price and send FF XIII to me automatically when they get more in stock or have they cancelled it completely?

Anyone wanna go halfsies on a LoS with me? Gonna order 2, if not I'll just sell one of them on eBay. Gotta get it at $10.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Anyone wanna go halfsies on a LoS with me? Gonna order 2, if not I'll just sell one of them on eBay. Gotta get it at $10.[/QUOTE]

I would if it were for PS3 :(

bread's done
Back