Heavy Rain $15 + Free Shipping at Newegg

Tom33189

CAGiversary!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879276001

I guess they are matching Gamestop's black friday price for this game. Except you can order this online unlike at gamestop. Its just the regular version, not the new director's cut. Here are the different things in the new director's cut. You can decide if this deal is worth it for you.
- Heavy Rain Chronicles: Episode 1 – The Taxidermist DLC
- Heavy Rain Original Videogame Score by award-winning film and television composer,
- Normand Corbeil (16 tracks)
- New front-end menu and interface with built-in Move support
- A series of 8 “Making of” Bonus Videos
- Three Dynamic Themes (Heavy Rain, Heavy Rain ARI Forest, Heavy Rain ARI Mars)
- 15 additional pieces of new concept art
- 2 bonus Trailers (Thank You Trailer, Love Trailer)

Quick question, has the Heavy Rain at walmart been confirmed to be the director's cut?
Because it looked like gamestop had the director's cut for $15, but they only put the regular edition up for sale online.

Great. Just grabbed it for 15 and now I don't have to worry about making the trek to GS. Don't care about the DC stuff. Thanks!

You don't really need to wait for the DC if you want this game. The Move support is a massive patch. And if you think the DC version has it fully built in you are dead wrong. The Move patch, install data, and DLC all goes to the HDD just like the standard edition. You just get it all off the disc for the DC instead of downloading it.

For the price savings over the DC, you can just get the standard edition and buy The Taxidermist DLC and have the same thing for less. No you wont have the themes and soundtrack you can put onto your PS3 but they shouldn't be a dealbreaker.

One of the Walmarts I scoped out had the DC in the racks. Only had like 3 of them though. Going to cross my fingers Fry's has them since I can't be in two places at once. :(

[quote name='kitsunisan']Just got the dc at Gamestop for $15.[/QUOTE]
Too bad it's full price on their website, same story with Walmart.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Just got the dc at Gamestop for $15.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It is definitely the definitive version - i'm so glad i was able to snag a copy

Thanks for the post.. Could have bought Both UC2 GOTY and GOW3 For 14.99 with free shipping from here as well..

Instead i gave my money to gamestop =/

Really wish it was the Directors Cut..

[quote name='Demontooth']Congratulations to the people who found the directors cut. I'm not leaving my house unless it's on fire.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i found a copy at Wal Mart,couldnt pass it up.

My daughter went shopping with her boyfriend today and found me the directors cut at gamestop. So if you're going to be out check gamestop.

bread's done
Back