Finding my posts

Benyamin

CAG Veteran
Is there an easy way through the GUI to find all of the posts and topics I have created? Rather than using the search tool.

Actually just click your name on the left of your post in this topic and select Find more posts by Benyamin

Still no good way of finding posts. My User CP doesn't show all of my posts - only very recent subscribed ones, which seem to vanish after a day. Also clicking on my user name here isn't the best solution, because I'd have to first find one of my posts. And searching with my username seems a roundabout way. There needs to be an easier way.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']On the menu at the top of every page, under Quick Links --> Egotrip

I'm shocked more people aren't aware of this feature.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Pitfallharry, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Dinosaurdaniel's reply was also helpful. I didn't realize what he was saying until just now, now that I've found the Stats page. Egotrip seems to be the quickest way to get to where I want to go, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
also note that - once you've posted a lot - many of your older posts won't be shown when you check your profile. I believe the last 500 are shown. The posts are still here on the forums and may be search able if you enter keywords, a date range, and your CAG name.

bread's done
Back