Marketplace Suggestions

Muthafodder

Banned
Seems like a ghost town in here...or there.

It would be nice to be able to sort by date added so those that are serious about buying can easily determine sellers that are actively selling. Otherwise you have to research the CAG and see their date of last activity to get a realistic idea of whether or not it is still available.

It would also be nice to limit searches to those that only offer trade, sale, or both, instead of just throwing it all at us.

Options to limit the display to new results for case, manual, and media as well as including includes manual / case with check boxes.

Would also be nice to see whether or not a 'seller' has items on our trade lists with the initial results...without having to click a name and initiate a trade and see it and then return to the results...it's cumbersome...maybe an option to limit results for those available to trade to those that have items on our trade list...seeing you can't initiate a trade with them anyway. This may encourage others to actually sale games when they realize not everyone has Zone of the Enders for trade and nobody is contacting them.

These would be simple implementations as the data is just waiting to be queried. Just a little front end designing for filtering check boxes and a few additional columnar data for the results.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
wonder why Cheapy hasn't posted...

I would like to be able to search for games that people want ie find buyers or people who may want a game I have. I don't update my lists on the marketplace since it is time consuming and not effective imo

anyway back OT, yes it would seem sorting the listings by date would be easy enough to do. I see many too many 0 feedback users or people with crazy msrp prices for their games.

bread's done
Back