Newegg One Day Sale - Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3) $16, Deus Ex AE (PS3/360) $35, more!

diishen

CAGiversary!
First of all, all offers expire 12/12/2011 11:59 pm. No tax, free shipping for most.

Sale

Highlights:
Deus Ex Augmented Edition $34.99 :360: Link :ps3: Link
Update: Both regular editions are now $29.99 :360: Link :ps3: Link

Tomb Raider Triology $15.99 :ps3: Link

Heavenly Sword $15.99 :ps3: Link

Yakuza 4 $14.99 :ps3: Link

Yakuza 3 $14.99 :ps3: Link

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY $14.99 :360: Link :ps3: Link

Star Ocean: Last Hope International $15.99 :ps3: Link
Star Ocean: Last Hope $14.99 :360: Link

Killzone 3 $19.99 :ps3: Link

Sony Wireless Headset :ps3: Link

Not part of the sale but came across this:
Two Worlds 2 :ps3: Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='diishen']First of all, all offers expire 12/12/2011 11:59 pm. No tax, free shipping for most.

Highlights:
Deus Ex Augmented Edition $39.99 :360: Link :ps3: Link

This is coming up for 29.99 with free shipping!!! For anyone that wanted this version...hurry up!!

Arg. My wife might kill me, and my backlog will definitely kill me, but I've been waiting for Deus Ex for a while. 29.99 is an excellent price for the Augmented Ed. Thanks OP.

[quote name='wynams']smoking deal on the DXHR AE! ordered 1, went back to get another and is now $35[/QUOTE]

It is still listed at 29.99 for 360, but I am sure that will change soon. Got my copy for that price, thanks again OP.

They fixed the Xbox 360 version, its now up to $34.99, sorry for those who missed out. Although it is still a pretty good deal.

[quote name='TopsideKracker']OP states "highlights"... is there a link to the entire sale?

Having trouble finding the sale on the site.[/QUOTE]

KZ3 is $19.99

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']I got Tomb Raider Trilogy, Splinter Cell Trilogy, and Heavenly Sword for $38.97 shipped.[/QUOTE]

How? Did you have their gift card or something?

Deus Ex augmented edition was $35 when i ordered but with free shipping it is a solid deal for adding to my expansive backlog (thanks CAG.com!)

Seeing this deal just makes me think that buying a special edition at launch is pointless. no one buys it, it drops in price and becomes same as regular edition or even less. Halo Reach, Starcraft 2, Infamous 2, Bioshock 2...all special editions for dirt cheap.

[quote name='jooanyenna']How? Did you have their gift card or something?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Newcustomer thingy and a $3.00 credit for when I bought Uncharted 2: GOTY on Black Friday for $14.99, they then dropped the price to
$11.99 on Cyber Monday, they me a credit to honor the price difference.

Sorry all, was at work all day and didn't get a chance to update the OP. Will do so right now but note that the sale is ending soon.

[quote name='animeomega']just bought the Deus EX AE for 30, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for posting that. I had bought it at 35$ last night, and was able to cancel and re-order at 30$. Saved me a couple bucks.. cheers!

bread's done
Back