Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Bundle $29.99 bestbuy.com

looks like the wii guitar bundle is also $19.99. I can't seem to find the ps3 and 360 guitar bundles. The full band bundles dont come with this cool guitar that some people think is the best of the guitar hero guitar peripherals.

good deal as with most BB deal im just gonna buy and not pick up (while thinking about it) or had it shipped and return to store if i decide I don't want it

thanks, i'm going to return the one i just bought from amazon

i had to type in random cities in the los angeles area and only found 1 store with the item

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']It was a screw up that was quickly corrected.[/QUOTE]

The coupon was supposed to knock $15 off instead it made each one $15! I had to buy two, lol. Sold one and bought my textbook with it. Thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='Lei']thanks, i'm going to return the one i just bought from amazon[/QUOTE]

Wow, the prices of these on Amazon are crazy: $160. Did you pay that much? Then I guess the return shipping cost is a drop in the bucket.

I'd love to get this (I don't have any guitar hero games, the price of the instruments kept me away from them) but it apparently isn't in stock anywhere within several hundred miles of me.

Great catch. My in-laws were looking at getting a new drum set for their son and asked if I could find it cheaper then $80 for them. $30 for the entire thing is a steal for them, and the only store to have it in stock is the one by their house on Cape Cod. Works out great! Thanks!

I wonder when the hell my Walmart is going to finally discount all the Band Hero bundles they still have. Last time I checked, they had like 20 in the dark, isolated corner of the VG section at like $80. Goddamn it.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']Great catch. My in-laws were looking at getting a new drum set for their son and asked if I could find it cheaper then $80 for them. $30 for the entire thing is a steal for them, and the only store to have it in stock is the one by their house on Cape Cod. Works out great! Thanks![/QUOTE]

:D That's awesome. "Don't thank me, thank CAG!"

This bundle would be pretty sweet, but I believe I have all the plastic instruments I need and I managed to snag WoR for $10 from Target. Plus, no availability in the area.

Dead within a couple hundred miles of me. It hit the front page of SD, so that effect coupled with the inevitable hoarders in my area KO'ed this one for me :(.

I know my store has like 6+ for each system, too bad I already got like 3 sets during the TRU sale.....i wish I knew some CAGs in area

Edit: I cant believe that all of my local stores show "unavailable" because I know they have 3+. I suspect foul play!!! Best buy is a bunch of not nice people

I managed to pick up the last one for PS3 at my local store in Valencia, CA. FYI, they had about 5 guitar bundles (for PS3) on shelf, and it was about 30 minutes ago.

[quote name='merchie89']I know my store has like 6+ for each system, too bad I already got like 3 sets during the TRU sale.....i wish I knew some CAGs in area

Edit: I cant believe that all of my local stores show "unavailable" because I know they have 3+. I suspect foul play!!! Best buy is a bunch of not nice people[/QUOTE]

If you really are located 30 miles from the field of dreams, I live there too in Iowa! PM me if that is the case, I want one of these bundles. :)

Maybe I should have checked the shelves when I went to pick up at Best Buy this morning. I got PS3, but would much rather have got this for 360. I know my store had plenty of PS3 copies since there were many behind the counter for pickup.

I just went and picked mine up. There were also 3 more behind the counter waiting to be picked up. Thanks OP!

Wow..none in my vicinity of WA state...lucky to those who got it, but me thinks, Amazon will probably sometime down the road have a barnyard fire sale on this..I can wait :)

Looks like another Best Buy deal that I'll miss out on. None available anywhere near me. I could really use a new set of drums.

So yeah, just got back from Best Buy with no game. It seems that they made an error in their stock, when I went to pick it up though, get this, I give the lady the print out and she goes and gets the game, but it's just that, the game, no bundle, so I said no, it's supposed to be the Super Bundle in a big box, so she calls whoever and has them check in the back and alas there are none.

When I ordered this they only had the option for in store pick up and the site said it was available at store 107 Torrance Ca, so my friend and I take a 40 minute drive out there and walk into a tornado of disappointment. -_- I couldn't express in words how disappointed I am in this ordeal, but whatever.

No way in hell I am paying those inflated prices for this stuff. So yeah, Best Buy has ruined my weekend.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']So yeah, just got back from Best Buy with no game. It seems that they made an error in their stock, when I went to pick it up though, get this, I give the lady the print out and she goes and gets the game, but it's just that, the game, no bundle, so I said no, it's supposed to be the Super Bundle in a big box, so she calls whoever and has them check in the back and alas there are none.

When I ordered this they only had the option for in store pick up and the site said it was available at store 107 Torrance Ca, so my friend and I take a 40 minute drive out there and walk into a tornado of disappointment. -_- I couldn't express in words how disappointed I am in this ordeal, but whatever.

No way in hell I am paying those inflated prices for this stuff. So yeah, Best Buy has ruined my weekend.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear that man. That really sucks. I hope that doesn't happen to me when I go pick up my online order tonight after work.

Ordered one for myself when OP posted this up, hoping its there but its just a few miles down the road. Have another one 50 minutes out that I just ordered and I'm planning to gift... Hoping not to run into any issues on that one. Either way thou thanks OP :)

There was all of one (both 360 and PS3) across 6 or 7 stores near me right when the deal broke last night and the this morning they said it couldn't be found in store... No dice...

But since this isn't an outlet center item is it actually this price in store? They might still be found there (won't be available for store pickup if there is less than 3).

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']So yeah, just got back from Best Buy with no game. It seems that they made an error in their stock, when I went to pick it up though, get this, I give the lady the print out and she goes and gets the game, but it's just that, the game, no bundle, so I said no, it's supposed to be the Super Bundle in a big box, so she calls whoever and has them check in the back and alas there are none.

No way in hell I am paying those inflated prices for this stuff. So yeah, Best Buy has ruined my weekend.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure I'm going to run into a similar problem with an electronics order: I ordered a bundle, and was in store the other day (didn't have time for the pickup line) and it looked like they just pulled the base product. And their website shows the store is out of the bundle now.

I recall one time when I ordered Resistance for cheap and they pulled Resistance 2, which had just come out.

You'd think a company as big and around as long as Best Buy would use scanners to verify that what they're pulling is what was ordered, and you'd be wrong.

Looks like another BB deal i missed out on,i would've got this for the drums,been wanting to try them on GH :Metallica forever.Oh well,i'll find some eventually.

Went to my local bestbuy once again no drum sets but they had the guitar and game for 20 bucks so we picked that up so we can play it with dj hero :)

I handed the rep my printout, and she stood for five minutes not knowing what to do. Then she said, what it is? Is it a game? I told her it was the bundle, and thankfully her coworker helped her out. Looks will only get you so far...maybe she was new. That's why I appreciate the girls at my store, they know how to do their job. Lol. Just wanted to share CAG's.

bread's done
Back