WhipSmartBanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Especially these ones!

steelangelbanky.gif
cheerleaderbanky.gif

Mmmboobies! :drool:

[quote name='JSweeney']I said it in the other thread, but I'll say it again...
She looks really sad in that photo.[/QUOTE]

Why shouldn't she? Her picture was obviously butchered and her breasts were resized by some sleazy photo editor. :bomb:

[quote name='JSweeney']I said it in the other thread, but I'll say it again...
She looks really sad in that photo.[/QUOTE]
She's thinking about our post counts.

[quote name='dcfox']Thanks Mox. Do you guys think 365kb is still to big for a sig, though? If it is I'll just go back to my old sig.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but I have sigs turned off, so I don't mind.

What's with the streak of yellow fever hitting the site lately? Not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

Marv simply defines badassery. The fuckedness of his mindset comes through even clearer in the comic. And Kevin looks way too much like my old store manager.

/off to read "A Dame to Kill For"

[quote name='dcfox']Thanks Mox. Do you guys think 365kb is still to big for a sig, though? If it is I'll just go back to my old sig.[/QUOTE]

I think the Scar sig was bigger, so I say just use it anyways. Especially since it's randomly cool.

Go for it.

[quote name='Moxio']No problem. You want I should try to compress it more?[/QUOTE]
No, that's okay.

Also what program did you use to do it? I might want to try my hand at this in the future.

[quote name='dcfox']No, that's okay.

Also what program did you use to do it? I might want to try my hand at this in the future.[/QUOTE]

ImageReady. Kind of the animation counterpart to Photoshop.

[quote name='Lina']The blue one has the same hair as me.[/QUOTE]
I never knew you had a full beard :)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wow...that just has all kinds of potential, but I'm just going to let it go.[/QUOTE]

Really? Seems to me that's the times we hear tell of you grabbing it firmly and then jostling it madly. :D

[quote name='JSweeney']Really? Seems to me that's the times we hear tell of you grabbing it firmly and then jostling it madly. :D[/QUOTE]
:ziplip:

[quote name='JSweeney']Really? Seems to me that's the times we hear tell of you grabbing it firmly and then jostling it madly. :D[/QUOTE]
It's better than being the one who's grabbed.

And you, of all people, should know that by now...

[quote name='Ledhed']Reminds me of the day we had JS give us a complete CAG taxonomy, breaking down each and every significant user.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I think a few of those were post mortem, though.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yeah. I think a few of those were post mortem, though.[/QUOTE]

Then how's about a refresher? For old server's sake? ;)

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
dcfox7oz.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:lol: But to be fair, I don't watch that much anime. Compared to Karsh that is ;).

[quote name='Ledhed']Then how's about a refresher? For old server's sake? ;)[/QUOTE]

I think it would actually be a much longer process now... even just the number of Otters has burgeoned since then... to do an acurate analysis of the boards, the interworkings and interelations would be reexamined.
At this point, it is a much more monumental task than it once was.

Of course, during the conception of a couple of song parodies, I may end up compiling some of this... who knows. :D

[quote name='dcfox']:lol: But to be fair, I don't watch that much anime. Compared to Karsh that is ;).[/QUOTE]

LOL

But even then, I don't watch THAT much anime. I watch my few series I really enjoy and not much else. It's basically Bleach, Naruto, FMA, Inuyasha, and sometimes Azumanga Daioh and Sailor Moon S. Besides that, there's not much I actually watch.

I'm more scared of the fact that Chiyo is on the card.

actually, Karsh probably wouldve been my first Target if I thought about it for a while., but while I strolling around for a Target I saw you first. Maybe I'll make a new one every now and then, dont want it to get old though.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']actually, Karsh probably wouldve been my first Target if I thought about it for a while., but while I strolling around for a Target I saw you first. Maybe I'll make a new one every now and then, dont want it to get old though.[/QUOTE]

But creatures are supposed to have power and toughness! :)

oooh, nice, i like that program. A friend of mine printed out everyone a personalized magic card with their pic on it for christmas cards once. I knew someone else who knew someone who's wedding reception placecards were personalized magic cards...what do you think, too much?...>.>

:lol:
[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I have to work from 7:30 till 7:00, fuck fuck fuck.[/QUOTE]

sweet, negative work hours??

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back