The "Your Post Count Makes Women Sad" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea. I just google search for images related to something about the person I'm trying to do a card for. Like Google Image Search, "angelic" and a few pages down I found that anime angel picture. For that one I think I did "anime fire"

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I am, just finished going through all of scorch's list of games he's blanked on over in the general gaming forum.[/QUOTE]

I would have gone one by one as well of his list but it's late and I'm not in the mood.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']So poker has nabbed the horse's balls... I was up $1300+ now I'm down $1200+.. why didn't I just stop???????[/QUOTE]
You don't know when to fold 'em. Or when to hold 'em.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Good work, DMK. You shall now be hunted down to make more for anyone that wants. ;)[/QUOTE]

This should be an OTT exclusive... Not like games are exclusive, but only OTTers can get them. That would make all those bastards who stay OT jealous. =)

I want 4 Angellic Lulu's and 4 Zions.
You can keep the Kaydens.

A 6/9 for one white!
With something like that, there would never be a time where I wasn't tapping Lulu!!

:)

The sigamp sig. I was going to use it, but I don't really care enough to mess with it. :lol:

I'll stick with my PoP one for now.

[quote name='Trakan']The sigamp sig. I was going to use it, but I don't really care enough to mess with it. :lol:

I'll stick with my PoP one for now.[/QUOTE]

You just got to configure the plugin with your username and password than play a song or two and it will be activated. It took me a minute to figure out.

I'm all tapped out for now. I've got a lot of work to do in the next two weeks, including moving out of my apartment into a new place. But if you send me ideas I'll keep track of them. How bout a summon sorceress Lina card? and maybe a 'limited edition' Lulu card.

I'll need words/phrases/themes for that person that I can play off of.

Make sure Admiral Ackbar and LuLu see their cards next time they are around.

Thanks, I had done that, but then it was just blank with the track and artist. I don't care anymore though, lol. :p

I wasnt gonna do anymore for a while, but I couldnt help meeself.

dragonlordfrodocard1ll.jpg

I can't wait until college.

Sick of high school, sick of being bored in class, sick of my parents fighting, and sick of this damn city. I want out.

But I also want an elephant, and that hasn't happened yet.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I can't wait until college.

Sick of high school, sick of being bored in class, sick of my parents fighting, and sick of this damn city. I want out.

But I also want an elephant, and that hasn't happened yet.[/QUOTE]

The classes get harder and the girls get easier... not a bad trade off. ;)

[quote name='Moxio']?[/QUOTE]

look at his custom rank...

he made 2 threads... one about how many times you spank it and one with nasty pictures of male reproductive organs with metal objects pierced through them

:puke:

1 day for each thread

[quote name='StealthySeal']look at his custom rank...

he made 2 threads... one about how many times you spank it and one with nasty pictures of male reproductive organs with metal objects pierced through them

:puke:

1 day for each thread[/QUOTE]

Damn, I missed it!

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
He was bad... but in his defense, he did give adequate warning as to the content, and he only posed links instead of the picture.

warning or no warning... there is no reason for it to be on the site.... after his first offense with the masterbation thread i warned him...

guess that didnt work either

Ok... this is Kayden and I am commendering this account for a post or two... I'm just curious... I can see how the body mod was bad, but I did give ample warning that it was of an unsettling nature. I only posted links and I said don't click it unless you really wanted to know.

As for the masturbation thread... what was wrong with that? Theres a thread about breast sizes, a thread about penises... Masturbation is a frequent subject of discusion here. Also, most doctors/therapists say masturbation is a perfectly healthy and natural thing. Wheres the evil in posting a thread about it?

I thought the masturbation thread would be good for a few laughs. As for the other thread... I just can't comprehend it. I seriously wanted to know if someone did that or knew someone that did. If I wanted to cause trouble, I would have made a thread called look at the bunny and filled it with the images instead of creating a thread that said Not Safe for Anyone and posting links only preceded with a disclaimer.

[quote name='StealthySeal']warning or no warning... there is no reason for it to be on the site.... after his first offense with the masterbation thread i warned him...

guess that didnt work either[/QUOTE]

What warning?

I didn't get an email or a private message... How was I warned?

[quote name='StealthySeal']umm....

kayden will be gone for a few days

2 days to be exact[/QUOTE]

So a 2 day ban? I guess that seems fair, I will admit the Mas. thread was a bit to much, same for those images.

[quote name='Trakan']The sigamp sig. I was going to use it, but I don't really care enough to mess with it. :lol:

I'll stick with my PoP one for now.[/QUOTE]

Try SigX, does the same thing and more and you can customize all that you want on it. http://sigx.yuriy.net/

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']I can't wait until college.

But I also want an elephant, and that hasn't happened yet.[/QUOTE]

Two things. Classes are still boring.

And "Where's my elephant?"

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Woah, what the hell happened with Kayden?[/QUOTE]

I guess he posted a masturbation thread and a thread about body modification (down there) and pissed stealthy off, so he banned him for 2 days.

[quote name='Trakan']I guess he posted a masturbation thread and a thread about body modification (down there) and pissed stealthy off, so he banned him for 2 days.[/QUOTE]
You should throw in a couple of more days for good measure. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back