The "Your Post Count Makes Women Sad" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='beerguy961']Two things. Classes are still boring.

And "Where's my elephant?"[/QUOTE]
They've got to be better than freshman level geography class or a French II class of fifteen students who don't give a crap about the language.

I officially found the weirdest thing I've seen in a Gamespot. They were actually selling, in their used DVD section, two volumes of the Hong Kong bootlegs for Yuugiou. Plus, they were 7.99 each. I snatched the one up, but now I wish I got the other one, since apparently I missed out on the very beginning of the Battle City Final Match between Malik and Yuugi. Still, I found it weird they'd actually sell the HK Bootlegs. Funnier was what the guy told me about it: "You know this is Japanese with English subtitles? Cause that's why it was returned here"..........Why the hell would someone buy the HK Bootlegs and NOT know they'd be subs? So weird.

[quote name='karsh']I officially found the weirdest thing I've seen in a Gamespot. They were actually selling, in their used DVD section, two volumes of the Hong Kong bootlegs for Yuugiou. Plus, they were 7.99 each. I snatched the one up, but now I wish I got the other one, since apparently I missed out on the very beginning of the Battle City Final Match between Malik and Yuugi. Still, I found it weird they'd actually sell the HK Bootlegs. Funnier was what the guy told me about it: "You know this is Japanese with English subtitles? Cause that's why it was returned here"..........Why the hell would someone buy the HK Bootlegs and NOT know they'd be subs? So weird.[/QUOTE]
People are stupid. You must always remember that.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
ladylulu7zo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol: I think you ought to tackle the sweeny next.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']They've got to be better than freshman level geography class or a French II class of fifteen students who don't give a crap about the language.

[quote name='karsh']I officially found the weirdest thing I've seen in a Gamespot. They were actually selling, in their used DVD section, two volumes of the Hong Kong bootlegs for Yuugiou. Plus, they were 7.99 each. I snatched the one up, but now I wish I got the other one, since apparently I missed out on the very beginning of the Battle City Final Match between Malik and Yuugi. Still, I found it weird they'd actually sell the HK Bootlegs. Funnier was what the guy told me about it: "You know this is Japanese with English subtitles? Cause that's why it was returned here"..........Why the hell would someone buy the HK Bootlegs and NOT know they'd be subs? So weird.[/QUOTE]

How many episodes were on the one dvd you got?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
ladylulu7zo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

why is she the only legendary otter? legendary= breasted? can you really become a 'legend' after only 4 months?

[quote name='zion']why is she the only legendary otter? legendary= breasted? can you really become a 'legend' after only 4 months?[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I mean she's had a couple moments, but no more than any of the others here. Crash, Zion, morbid... Well, I just like Morbid... For reasons stated below...

[quote name='dcfox']You should throw in a couple of more days for good measure. ;)[/QUOTE]

make a month! Dumbass isn't funny anyways.

[quote name='dcfox']How many episodes were on the one dvd you got?[/QUOTE]

I'm not completely sure. It says it has Chapters 139-150 on it, but HK Boots lie sometimes on the back. I find it hard to believe on 3 DVDs they can only get 11 episodes. I'll find out in a second, cause I'm gonna see what they're like on my DVD player now.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']there will be more legend cards to come. strangely enough, breasts might just help. They are certainly 'rare' around here anyway.[/QUOTE]

I have breasts.... can I have a card?

:drool: = my breasts

[quote name='karsh']I'm not completely sure. It says it has Chapters 139-150 on it, but HK Boots lie sometimes on the back. I find it hard to believe on 3 DVDs they can only get 11 episodes. I'll find out in a second, cause I'm gonna see what they're like on my DVD player now.[/QUOTE]

Highlander only has 3 eps per dvd

[quote name='Moxio']Trakan go on AIM![/QUOTE]

Okay! IMing you now! :D

Edit: Damn, right before I hit enter you sign off. :lol:

[quote name='zion']Highlander only has 3 eps per dvd[/QUOTE]
But I'm guessing it has extras on it. Also was highlander an hour show or just a half hour show?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm one of (if not the) last original OTTers, and yet i get no recognition.[/QUOTE]

you sold out to the man to become the man...

[quote name='Moxio']I don't think I was an original OTTer... I might have made a post or two in there... but I wasn't XTREME OTT.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I started posting in the third OTT, so I'm not 1337 enough to be an original OTT. :booty: :cry: :fridge:

[quote name='zion']Highlander only has 3 eps per dvd[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but these are bootlegs with no extras. But after checking it, they have up through 159 on the DVDs. So there's 20 episodes over the three DVDs. It sucks cause the last DVD only has four episodes on it. But I'm really kicking myself for not buying the other volume, cause these are pretty high quality video-wise. Especially for bootlegs. I was surprised.

EDIT: I started posting in the second OTT. But it wasn't until towards the end of it, so I really started posting in OTT's full force at the beginning of the third one.

I think I made one or two posts in the original OTTs.

Not like I do now, though. I may not be as obsessive as some of the other posters, but damn if I'm not consistent.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I havent any mod cards yet, but it'll happen eventually.

And for the record, Man boobs do not help in becoming legendary.[/QUOTE]
What about dlf?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I havent any mod cards yet, but it'll happen eventually.

And for the record, Man boobs do not help in becoming legendary.[/QUOTE]

How about manginas?

[quote name='Moxio']Ah shit. I set myself up for that one.[/QUOTE]

Your a very confused individual, you've posted under various other polipolar opposites like Gay Moxio, Black Moxio, Jewish Moxio, and others. You need some help before you become an internet celebrity. ;)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I sold my soul to Cheapy to have the power to protect the OTT from all the trolls and haters. I gave up life for you fucks.[/QUOTE]

Windy
The Association
(Ruthann Friedman)

Who's pulling bodies out from under a crawlspace
Calling a name that's that's no longer there.
Who's bending rules and wants to be called an asshole.
Everyone knows it's Sneaky!

Who's stalking prey in threads and in topics
Yellin' fuck at all that he sees
Who's pointing out a poster's weak moment

And Sneaky's made OTTers cry.
But also smacksdown unruly guys.
But Penguins don't have wings to fly
So he's left out (So he's left out )

------ flute ------

And Sneaky's made OTTers cry.
But also smacksdown unruly guys.
But Penguins don't have wings to fly

Who's stalking prey in threads and in topics
Yellin' fuck at all that he sees
Who's pointing out a poster's weak moment
[repeat and fade]

[quote name='beerguy961']I think WSB does...[/QUOTE]
Hey, the manboobs are falsies and I just wear them for teh ha has, but I damn well have the most impressive pair around here.

As for manginas, I can't help you, it's all kielbasa and eggs here.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Your a very confused individual, you've posted under various other polipolar opposites like Gay Moxio, Black Moxio, Jewish Moxio, and others. You need some help before you become an internet celebrity. ;)[/QUOTE]

Things are starting to piece together....

;)

[quote name='Moxio']Things are starting to piece together....

;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are. You've revealed the hidden pieces that pretty much explain it all. :lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']
hungariansausage.jpg

PeaEgg.JPEG
[/QUOTE]

are your.... 'eggs' really that oddly shaped and differently sized?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']:rofl:

Damn, it still feels good to have Sweeney do a song for you. Thanks man.[/QUOTE]
Lucky.

I need to do something that'll make me notorious and get me a spontaneous song parody.

[quote name='zion']are your.... 'eggs' really that oddly shaped and differently sized?[/QUOTE]
A few beers and the right Barry White CD and I might let you find out...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']A few beers and the right Barry White CD and I might let you find out...[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back