(NEW) Yakuza 3 $9.96 on gohastings.com!

[quote name='iamsmart']Don't forget the $2.30 or so for shipping. Still a nice deal though.[/QUOTE]

sure beats the $4 shipping via amazon.com

[quote name='SPVietBoy']i don't use gohastings. does that mean its brand new sealed if it doesnt say previously viewed or used next to it?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Good deal, If it was used I wouldn't have gotten it, since the last time I got used games from goHasting they were in mostly terrible condition, great price for new through, so I did.

Thanks OP!

I put like 15 hours into this game but just stopped. It was fun for awhile but not enough for me to beat it. There's a crazy amount of clips to pay attention to if you haven't played 1 and 2.

Good price but i can wait. Paying for shipping makes me sad.

i have to many games in my backlog and i just started Skyrim

I might pick up a copy, grabbed 4 during black friday and want to get this before I play 4 since I'd prefer going through it instead of watching the video it has.

Mmm... I would bite, but my PS3 backlog is so big that I bet I can find it for 9.99 new by the time I can get to it. Good deal, though.

just wanted to say I received my order yesterday, it was indeed SEALED from gohastings! Although there was actually 1 time they sent me an open copy when I ordered it new! They refunded my money for that mistake and told me to keep the game, so it wasn't too bad

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a new copy from hastings when I order used once. It was pretty cool. So I guess they can always mess up, but yea, it's new, and it's a deal. I like it.

bread's done
Back