PC Dell Alienware 17 R5 gaming laptop - https://imgur.com/a/tGOk4Rd - Looking for $1050
I ended up purchasing a smaller laptop due to having to go back and forth to work with it. The power adapter is stressed, I ended up having to tape it at an angle, but has worked perfectly like that for several months.
Alienware - 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - 1TB Hard Drive + 256GB Solid State Drive
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Sealed - Looking for $35
Pokemon Sword - Looking for $45
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Steelbook - $25
- Hitman steelbook (no game) - Looking for $15
Limited/Collectors Edition Guides:
- Watch Dogs Limited Edition Guide (Sealed)
- Diablo III Limited Edition Guide (Sealed)
- Fallout 3 CE with map insert (hardback)
- Assassins Creed Brotherhood (Collectors)
Tylt wireless charger in blue.
- Logitech wireless keyboard - diNovo Edge (http://www.logitech.com/en-us/suppor...ds/diNovo-edge). Great shape and includes a bluetooth adapter.
- Raspberry Pi version B
- Thermaltake BlacX Duet 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD eSata & USB Docking Station (http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1346&ID=1895)
- Sausage Party 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray and Digital Copy
- Star Wars Trilogy bundle with Bonus Disc (shrink wrap off but never used)
- Star Wars I, II and III
- Band of Brothers
- The Pacific