Best CAG Blog 2011

Can't remember his username or title, but I vote for the one where the CAG got his account hacked by his ex and she wrote that giant wall of text about him being a horrible person.
This was like a month after I joined, I believe. Funny shit, man.

This might seem like an offbeat nomination, but DaddyBoJangles gets my vote for his weekly "What are you playing this weekend?" posts (and extra props to ZxT Vendetta for filling in for DBJ from time to time). I really enjoy reading not only the posts, but the comments, which is a rarity for any blog.

I enjoyed :rofl:ing at TMKs beer, chicken and pussy blog, but I have a feeling if he wins the award, he will think it's because he is a good writer...he isn't, he just makes me :lol: at how weird he is.

[quote name='Oaxan']Can't remember his username or title, but I vote for the one where the CAG got his account hacked by his ex and she wrote that giant wall of text about him being a horrible person.
This was like a month after I joined, I believe. Funny shit, man.[/QUOTE]

Then his odd vampire girlfriend signed up and started to blog. Yeah I vote for this too if someone remembers his name.

[quote name='Oaxan']Can't remember his username or title, but I vote for the one where the CAG got his account hacked by his ex and she wrote that giant wall of text about him being a horrible person.
This was like a month after I joined, I believe. Funny shit, man.[/QUOTE]

second this one whoever it was.

Seriously? Damn, there goes that idea.

In that case, I place my vote for DaddyBoJangles for his weekly "what are you playing this weekend?" blogs.

bread's done
Back