Pre-order 2/7-Fallout:New Vegas Ultimate, 2/28-Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition @ AMZ

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pwnthee']Hoping someone does a $40 or even $30 for week-of on New Vegas Ultimate.[/QUOTE]

Hoping to snag for $12.50 during the Steam summer sale...I guess I should probably play Fallout 3 first....damn game has been in my backlog for 3 or 4 years now.

Yeah I really want to get the dlc for the pc version since that mod by one of the designers came out. It's supposed to be the real hardcore mode.

Note to self, never buy a Bethesda, Rockstar or fighting game @ release...just wait for the inevitable better editions. I still have Mortal Kombat sitting there...sigh

[quote name='Coltin']I heard that Amazon offers preorders of all your anticipated releases[/QUOTE]

no-wai001.jpg

If you looking to get New Vegas on PC, remember it uses Steam and well Steam puts NV and all the DLC on sale sometimes. If I remember correctly, holiday sale you could of had basically all of New Vegas for like $15.

Just a heads up.

[quote name='blitztwn36']Hoping to snag for $12.50 during the Steam summer sale...I guess I should probably play Fallout 3 first....damn game has been in my backlog for 3 or 4 years now.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you prefer the specifically branded Ultimate Edition, but I think during the winter sale it was like $5 for NV and $2-3 for every DLC, so it was pretty close.

I'll wait until I can get the MK Komplete until it's around $20 or less. I've already have the PS3 version with the throwback costumes and the Vita version looks to be the Komplete Edition, but portable.

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']how much will the Komplete Edition be?[/QUOTE]most likely $50

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Note to self, never buy a Bethesda, Rockstar or fighting game @ release...just wait for the inevitable better editions. I still have Mortal Kombat sitting there...sigh[/QUOTE]not always, I got MK day 1 for $30($30 TRU pm) + $20 credit($10 GC + $10 pre-order credit) & have had numerous chances to trade it for $45-$48 credit so no loss there. Plus with fighting games the online may be dead a year to year & a half later if a new fighter is out like Tekken or Soul Caliber.

[quote name='Coltin']I heard that Amazon offers preorders of all your anticipated releases[/QUOTE]I know your read threads with CAG's thinking they just scored a great deal($20 vanilla RDR or LA Noire) only to find out the reason it just MSRP dropped is b/c of the GOTY which is on sale for $30 @ BB on release week. Just tryin to help those not in the loop BEFORE they make their purchases.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If you looking to get New Vegas on PC, remember it uses Steam and well Steam puts NV and all the DLC on sale sometimes. If I remember correctly, holiday sale you could of had basically all of New Vegas for like $15.

Just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I bit on the steam sale and got the "Complete Edition" early for $15, damn you steam and your good sales, my computer can't even run new vegas:lol:

I'll wait for used at GameStop, install the dlc, then return to GameStop for a refund. Once GOTY's come out, vanillas are like 5-10$.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Maybe you prefer the specifically branded Ultimate Edition, but I think during the winter sale it was like $5 for NV and $2-3 for every DLC, so it was pretty close.[/QUOTE]

Yep - I'm a spaz. I was going to bite during the Christmas sale but didn't because of my huge backlog. Figured id hope for 75% off in the summer or next Christmas sale and save 3 bucks. No way I am playing it before then anyway.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Note to self, never buy a Bethesda, Rockstar or fighting game @ release...just wait for the inevitable better editions. I still have Mortal Kombat sitting there...sigh[/QUOTE]

Meh. If you didn't get your money's worth in mk by now, you wouldn't have got any more value out of a complete edition by now anyway.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Fallout Vegas Ultimate collection. All the contents on Disc or download code ??[/QUOTE]

Hopefully on the disc. Me and the wife got an xbox each so need it on the disc so I can install it on both 360s...

I know this is a MSRP "no deal" but because these GOTY/Ultimate/Complete editions can directly affect some people purchases of the vanilla versions and/or whether they'll buy the DLC or not.

I dunno, that's kind of grasping... someone recently posted a deal on a PSPGo, should I make a separate "reminder" post that the PS Vita is coming out next month and available for preorder since the Vita plays PSP games? These "F.Y.I" posts help a few but annoy many, I don't think we have to clutter the deals thread just to cover all possibilities that someone wasn't aware of/overlooked something.

It is just getting more and more pointless to get games at release day as they have complete editions released all the time these days. How many goty/complete editions have we had this gen of consoles compared to the previous ones ? I've lost count

[quote name='handsomepete']In case anyone was wondering, MK Komplete is now up at amazon for $60. Wee-ow.[/QUOTE]

Dang, that's more expensive than buying the vanilla version used from GameFly (so you get the online pass) and buying all the DLC ouright. I was hoping for $40 ala UMvC3. Hopefully the current listing is just placeholder.

[quote name='jer7583']Meh. If you didn't get your money's worth in mk by now, you wouldn't have got any more value out of a complete edition by now anyway.[/QUOTE]

Your opinion. Some people prefer physical media and that also includes DLC. Some people may not want a ton of DLC bits and pieces clogging up their HDD and prefer it nice clean and on the disc with the accompanying game. It's all up to the individual and how they rate value.

[quote name='Wayne Cabana']Gamestop has MKKK (oh my, that's the worst acronym ever) listed for $59.99 as well... ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
I always end up saying MKKKK when trying to pronouce MKKK

[quote name='TooPoor']I always end up saying MKKKK when trying to pronouce MKKK[/QUOTE]

[youtube]bj45hsYraNc[/youtube]

Surprised Bethesda is charging less for the PC version. Both Rage and Skyrim were $60 at launch last year for PC, so it seemed they were done with cheaper PC versions. Or maybe they're just being consistent with the fact NV came out before they started charging that extra $10.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If you looking to get New Vegas on PC, remember it uses Steam and well Steam puts NV and all the DLC on sale sometimes. If I remember correctly, holiday sale you could of had basically all of New Vegas for like $15.

Just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I don't get why people insisted on waiting for an Ultimate/GOTY bundle when it was already at $15 for all the content already.

[quote name='handsomepete']In case anyone was wondering, MK Komplete is now up at amazon for $60. Wee-ow.[/QUOTE]DAMN!!! hope BB does their usual $20-$30 off w/i 2 weeks or has some other deal.

[quote name='Wayne Cabana']Dang, that's more expensive than buying the vanilla version used from GameFly (so you get the online pass) and buying all the DLC ouright. I was hoping for $40 ala UMvC3. Hopefully the current listing is just placeholder.[/QUOTE]watch for the BB deals like they did for RDR & LA Noire GOTY's $30 on release...I highly doubt they go the $20 DOTD for these since X-mas is over :cry:

Fallout 3 GOTY was $40 on release day while $60 retail. I hope/think BB or someone will have NV Ultimate for $30-$40 and I'll bite.

And whoever said they haven't played Fallout 3 GOTY yet...go play it! Fantastic game! It's my all-time favorite game. As long as you're not trying to rush through it, gonna take you at least 130 hours.

bread's done
Back