PollBuzzer- Earn $1 for Each Question Answered! - Quick Payout!

MadDogTen

CAG Veteran
PollBuzzer
Answer a Question. Get Paid.

Pre-Information:
Survey Police

Note- This site is still pretty new, so getting questions may start out slow, but it will pick up. They have promised Super Bowl polls later this week on their twitter Here.

Information:

PollBuzzer™ is a new, real-time consumer research tool. We offer our clients immediate survey results, our panelists a simple way to get paid for their opinions, and our non-profit partners a new source of contributions.

PollBuzzer pays you $1 for answering a single question, which will take no longer than 15 seconds to answer. There’s no cost to sign up, we'll email you the questions, your answers are anonymous, and you have complete control over what to do with your earnings.

How many questions can I expect to be asked?
To a great extent, this depends on the demand among our clients for the opinions of people with your demographic profile. Beyond that, our proprietary algorithms randomly assign questions to PollBuzzer panelists. While we have not put a limit on the number of questions that you can be asked within any given time period, we believe that as we continue to grow our panel, our algorithms – which take into account the response rates of different demographic segments – will allow us to strike the right balance between asking you enough questions to keep you satisfied but not so many that you will get burned out. Remember, we are happy to compensate for your time in answering the questions, and you can opt out at any time.

Will I receive questions at inconvenient times?
New questions will not be sent out by PollBuzzer between 12 am and 7 am ET.

How do I get paid?
Each time you answer a question, your PollBuzzer account is credited with $1 in earnings. You have two choices as to what you can do with those earnings. If you choose to keep the cash, you will be paid using PayPal. Each user may only register with one PayPal account. When you “cash out” using PayPal, you will receive your earnings, less the applicable transaction fee. PollBuzzer works with PayPal to ensure that our transactions are governed by the lowest fee possible for their system. Alternatively, you can choose to direct your earnings to a non-profit or charity. A list of non-profits that are eligible for contributions appears on the Payments page, and is subject to change. PollBuzzer will make monthly contributions to these non-profits in the full amounts that our panelists have directed us to donate.

Feel free to join and try out Here (http://www.pollbuzzer.com/?r=GQnuh/bktNk=).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Signed up too. Hope all goes well with this site. Sounds pretty good.[/QUOTE]
Honestly it depends on many factors, which they ask when you sign up (Age and Location). I got 1 Question within the first Day of Sign up, and that's the only one I have gotten so far, but that's only because they are so new. They have said themselves that it will start picking up REALLY soon. So I hope you have better luck!

Thanks for signing up using my link!

Also, I would like to note they are still pretty new, so it may still start a bit slow, but it WILL pick up. - Added to OP

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back