Drink NOS Get Twisted Metal DLC

Kaiser499

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Specially marked NOS Energy Drinks will have a special code under the cap redeemable for exclusive vehicle skins from the twisted mind of game creator David Jaffe. Just enter the code under the tab at drinknos.com, and you’ll be playing through the night with badass new versions of your favorite Twisted rides.

6832475503_1dbea6c585_z.jpg

6832474955_11ddfdbb0d_z.jpg

6832475827_e74d404fa2_z.jpg

Again dammit?

Atleast i know where to find NOS now, took forever to find it for Batman, and i still ended up pouring the stuff down the sink.

Either way, thanks for the info

If anybody has a spare code a fellow CAG could have it would be appreciated hate to just pour $2 down the drain

Are the codes randomly connect to a skin or is it like the Dr. Pepper thing where you enter the code and pick what you want?

Actually, it seems they all come with one code. It says "skins pack."

I somehow still had a point left in my account from the batman promotion, thanks for posting this since I was able to snag a code.

Out of all the energy drinks, why NOS? I rarely see those cans when I was picking caps for coke. I mostly see Monster or Red Bull. The odds of me getting some and give away like dr.pepper or mt dews codes are slim or none at all.

Because I'm baller, first person to quote me will get a code PMd to them.

I will post the code on here a bit later too, I don't want someone just sitting on the code. >.>

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Because I'm baller, first person to quote me will get a code PMd to them.

I will post the code on here a bit later too, I don't want someone just sitting on the code. >.>[/QUOTE]

Ill take that kind sir

[quote name='ExplodingRat']Because I'm baller, first person to quote me will get a code PMd to them.

I will post the code on here a bit later too, I don't want someone just sitting on the code. >.>[/QUOTE]

Quote!

...fuck

Quoted! :D

Son of a bitch...I had a code leftover from the Batman promo, but the damn thing just expired a couple of days ago. I hate Coke. At least this stuff is only a dollar. And maybe I can make some money again.

I can snag NOS pretty easily and actually like the stuff, if anyone wants a code and has some decent stuff for trade (360 only) PM me (I know it's not a trade forum but...).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='r3dreck']I can snag NOS pretty easily and actually like the stuff, if anyone wants a code and has some decent stuff for trade PM me (I know it's not a trade forum but...).[/QUOTE]

I have some online passes and a scrabble code to trade...

Buddy of mine who drinks the stuff has 4 codes (and 1 more in fridge) he hasn't entered in yet said he would trade for some 360 stuff.

Regular nos is terrible.

Go with citrus ( flat mt dew )
Grape ( old kool aid )
Or cherry ( watered down cough syrup)

Let me know guys if you need me to drink a nos for you for the codes.

[quote name='wantsumcandi_psn_id']My code isn't working! I've called plantation support and no one there knows about it. It keeps saying the code is invalid. .Wtf?[/QUOTE]

Check Jaffe's twitter he said something about later today or tomorrow I can't remember

I've been to three stores by me and nobody has it. Not even Wal-Mart. If anybody can pick up a code for me, I'd be super thankful.

How do they work? Is it one code gets all three skins, like in a pack? Or do you need one code for each, like Dr. Pepper did with Battlefield 3 skins?

Where is it on the can? I didn't see any at my store but the can said that there was a code "under the tab" that can be used for NOS points. I cut open the can and couldn't find a code anywhere! Only thing there was some text under the can, but it looked like an expiration date.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Where is it on the can? I didn't see any at my store but the can said that there was a code "under the tab" that can be used for NOS points. I cut open the can and couldn't find a code anywhere! Only thing there was some text under the can, but it looked like an expiration date.[/QUOTE]

its under the tab "pop top" just bend it off it will have a black background with white letters that your code

[quote name='AnthonyG']its under the tab "pop top" just bend it off it will have a black background with white letters that your code[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't have anything resembling that, strange...

I got tons of nos codes for trade. Wouldnt mind some xbox 360 avatar stuff for trade. heres a freebie nos code 7G4WT4UYWXGA. I get my nos drinks at speedway in Chicago 2 for 3.50$

Guys I have 2 codes for the DLC and 6 more points in my NOS Acc, Im looking for 1 month PSN+ Free trial codes, if somebody can give me 1, will give you 4 DLC codes per Month. Or if you one I will give to you 1 code and spare the other 3 in this thread.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']i got code yesterday and rdeem ed it by the psn code said invalid? anyone else having troubple?[/QUOTE]

The code is not a PSN code. They are still working on the skins and it says we should check back tomorrow. You eneter the code on the website in the provided link in your e-mail and then I guess we get another code? Idk.

Anyways, I got the game and it's sick, anyone who plays online add me.

I think they might of just released this game too soon, the online part of the game is not working right yet either. Hope they fix it.

I believe today they should have the skins available on the NOS website (if you follow the directions).

Was finally able to download the patch, but haven't tried playing online yet since I'm trying to blow through the campaign first. Just started the third section. I'm liking the variety of the games so far, but it's still a major bummer having only 3 characters/stories to follow, even if they are a bit more in depth.

I also have to find a PS2 memory card adapter so I can transfer over my save data for TM:B. Don't want to spend anymore time having to replay through the game to unlock everything. heh~

[quote name='def PD']it's still a major bummer having only 3 characters/stories to follow, even if they are a bit more in depth.[/QUOTE]
Seriously, that makes this game really lame to me. One of my favorite things about the old ones was that they had all of these different characters with their own stories.

bread's done
Back