Plants Vs Zombies (PS3 Only) $9.99 New Gamestop

Great deal for a great game. I already own this on almost every other platform, but I'll probably pick up the PS3 version as well. Fantastic game!

This disc also comes with full versions of Peggle and Heavy Weapon. All 3 games would total $35 on PSN.

Thanks OP! Never played this on any platform.
I also saw that Steam has the game on sale for $2, but I didn't mind $10 for the PS3 disc with Peggle

this game on a console > playing on steam IMO... being able to hold a trigger to collect sun makes a noticeable difference

great game, I've played through it many times on xbox/steam/tablets... although I still rage at the bungee and miner zombies

I have this on iPad, PS3 (free with PS+) and got it on steam for $2. I love PvZ. Can't recommend enough. Although I'd recommend trying to PM @ Best Buy. I hate GS.

Thanks. I got this really for free on my Taiwanese Xbox Live and I think you could rent this if you pay for PS+. I may pick this up later and PM at BestBuy which is next to GameStop.

PvZ is good but I've spent so many hours playing peggle (down time at work, crapper, etc.). Wish they'd come out with a peggle 2

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Yes, I just bought it in-store because I refuse to pay $3-4 shipping.[/QUOTE]

Same here; just got back to my office, in fact!

[quote name='strait edge follower']Everytime someone mentions this game that peggle game gets mentioned. Is it that good ?[/QUOTE]

It's because Peggle and PvZ are made by the same company and Peggle is packed in with PvZ on both the 360 and PS3 retail versions. Both games are fantastic.

This game has been out for quite a while and has been successful, Im surprised there has not been a sequel out already (Actually, from the amount of time that has passed, a PvZ 3)

[quote name='hellmutt']Is it still free for PS+?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know too as I'm not at home to find out.

As for this package, I'm actually more interested in Heavy Weapon than the other 2 y'all praising. ;)

so, can you install the game (aka download it) if you have the disc? or do you have to put the disc in every time you want to play? (my kids love PvZ, but I don't trust them handling the discs)

PvZ is just a bonus to me, I've already beaten it on my iPod and Android phone. I honestly bought it for Peggle. But 3 Popcap games for $10 in HD can't be passed up.

I'm on the fence with this. I already have it on 360 in my backlog, but at this price it is tempting since I missed out on the free offer with PS+.

[quote name='mike95']Thanks OP! Never played this on any platform.
I also saw that Steam has the game on sale for $2, but I didn't mind $10 for the PS3 disc with Peggle[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, jumped on the Steam version.

[quote name='SKEETER']Peggle is win! I have it for DS, Android and got it from PSN.[/QUOTE]

You and everyone else are doing nothing it praising this peggle game ! Since I have 300 or so gs credits I guess it wouldn't hurt to pick this up :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']You and everyone else are doing nothing it praising this peggle game ! Since I have 300 or so gs credits I guess it wouldn't hurt to pick this up :)[/QUOTE]

You can download the demo on PSN if you want to try it out...enjoy!

Picked one up in store. The store I went to had one gutted copy and 10+ sealed/shrink wrapped copy. Orange County.

[quote name='mis0']Picked one up in store. The store I went to had one gutted copy and 10+ sealed/shrink wrapped copy. Orange County.[/QUOTE]

I picked one up today too, at Springfield VA Gamestop. They had a ton of sealed copies in the cabinet, and one of the girls there said they almost never sold any. I think because the game came out on all the other platforms first (including 360), most people already had it.

Don't forget Heavy Weapon is on this disc too, a great little land-based shooter.

[quote name='chimpmeister']I picked one up today too, at Springfield VA Gamestop. They had a ton of sealed copies in the cabinet, and one of the girls there said they almost never sold any. I think because the game came out on all the other platforms first (including 360), most people already had it.

Don't forget Heavy Weapon is on this disc too, a great little land-based shooter.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of girls at GameStop. The girl who rang me up had some tig ol' bitties. I had the urge to MotorStorm them to Oblivion.

[quote name='mis0']Speaking of girls at GameStop. The girl who rang me up had some tig ol' bitties. I had the urge to MotorStorm them to Oblivion.[/QUOTE]

And people wonder why the 'immature gamer' stereotype still exists....:roll:

[quote name='mis0']Speaking of girls at GameStop. The girl who rang me up had some tig ol' bitties. I had the urge to MotorStorm them to Oblivion.[/QUOTE]

I seem to disagree with the previous poster...
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='hostyl1']And people wonder why the 'immature gamer' stereotype still exists....:roll:[/QUOTE]

+ 1

I was just about to post that same thought.

Thanks OP for the alert. Will grab one.

I got it a week ago and I must say this is a must-have for your PS3. My only complaint is that Peggle doesn't run at 60FPS, so it feels a bit slower than the Xbox 360 version. It's still awesome though.

And Heavy Weapon is really, really fun.

bread's done
Back